Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Why won't you die Kroatz?! WE JUST WANT YOUR LIFE INSURANCE! Zeph needs to buy a pony! Now go back to those gallows and get lynched like a good boy!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yes mommy Zeph…
*Tries to hang himself*
Ugh…
Still living mom, Sorry.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I said I would, so I did. There you go TFGM.

Posted at

I said I would, so I did. There you go TFGM.
Bitchin…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

well sadly, I have to wait an hour after the narrative is up to find out what happened. (I work from 5:30 to 10:00 CDT)

Anyway, Rokulily, may I have a slice of your pecan pie?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Oh, me too!
With extra Epic on top!

Posted at

Make that three! Oh and a muffin. Any ind with berries!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

There should be a holiday all about pie…mmmmm, pie. *drooling sounds*
Hehe, reference to the Simpsons!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Arnold Schwarzovast.
So, PP, whatcha doin´?

Posted at

Just waiting for the night to end.

Why? You got something to say?

Posted at

Just waiting for the night to end.

Why? You got something to say?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I have a few things to say, yeah:
Banana
Leprechaun

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Dear lord, he's enslaved the leprechans to work for his banana plantations!

Posted at

Dear lord, he's enslaved the leprechans to work for his banana plantations!
That fiend! Zombies are much better laborers!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Don't take risks with zombies, others have tried, and failed enormously. I mean, check the game Dead Frontier, and that was just trying to find a cure for cancer. Actually trying to make zombies, it's even worse…all of them, dead. The survivors were wounded, I had to kill them all, shoot my whole team…it was hell.

Posted at

The survivors were wounded, I had to kill them all, shoot my whole team…it was hell.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, I just got this artist, his name is "theshazerin", and his art is on www.shazzarts.blogspot.com, tell me what you think of his art. I think it's great, but want some other opinions.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Mett, Mett. Is this the place for that? -brandishes giant metal sword he found next to teh walgreens…. had to kill a ninja granny for it… effin ninja grannies-

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, not much else was being said, I guess we move on to the next topic. That topic being, you killed a grannie? My grannie is a grannie!

Posted at

So what? She had it coming! Old people shouldn't have nice things within sight range! It's begging for a good snatching! And in case you can't tell this is my way of saying I just robbed an old couple… then shot their T.V.

Posted at

Night Three Narrative!

The masked figure had spotted a man walking around with a light saber. He had decided to follow him into the local space port. Maybe he would get awarded. He heard a click as the doors locked behind him. The lights came on showwing the light saber wielder was standing in the middle of the room looking straight at him. "Trap?" The masked figure asked. "Trap," the light saber wielder replayed as a Gundam came online and preceeded towards the masked man. It raised its beam sword and swung it down at its target. The masked man doudged to the left just in time. As the gundam raised its sword to swing again he threw a grenade at its head. The grenade went off with a nice size explosion destroying the gundam's head. The gundam remained standing for a few secounds before collasping. The masked figure found the light saber user in the same place. He was wearing a scowl. "You think thats all I've got!" he shouted as he pulled out a remote and hit a button. The floor infront of him opened up and a tall man in a red coat and hat appeared. A visible darkness surrounded him. "Show him how we treat our guests," the light saber wielder said. The tall man smiled revealing fangs as he started forward. The masked man had a horrible feeling that his bullets wouldn't work. He saw in the corner of his eyes a revolver in a case. He ran towards the case and broke it. He raised the gun and aimed for the two figures. A wierd sensation took hold of his right arm as it started to mutate and fuse with the gun. He could feel a surge of power as he shot a beam of energy out of it. The beam headed for the two figures.

[spoiler] Salsa the hitman is dead. Hellsing the vampire is dead. [/spoiler]

Elsewhere a medic witness a blinding light come from the space port as he watched his patient.

Ninja walked down the street. He was going to have fune tonight. He had dicided he would pay a friend a visit tonight. He heard a "Rawr" come from behind him. He looked over his sholder to see a cute little raptor following him. "What are you doing?" he asked the raptor. "I'm stalking you," the raptor replied. "Well that sounds fun. I'm going to be doing the same tonight," ninja replied with a smile as he continued to walk. He could feel a sharp pain in his right leg. He looked down to see the raptor chewwing on it. A dino was eating him. This had to be a dream. But the pain was real. He raised a gun to defend himself as the raptor let go of his leg and lept for his throat.

[spoiler] jninjashadow the serial killer is dead. [/spoiler]

Elsewhere the Future Mayor watched over a person.

A man was talking to his TV. "No don't follow your brother to Hell! He wouldn't want that!" he shouted as he watched his new favorite show. He shut up as the screen went dark. A face appeared on the screen. "Thats new," he said as the face started to come out of the TV. The figure was fully out of the TV now."What are you doing in my house!" the man said. "No hero will save you. You will be mine," the figure said as he raised a run and shot a ray at his victom. The ray had no affect on him. "Your wasting your time," the man said as he raised his gun at the figure. "Seems like I'll have to end this short," the figure replied as he stepped back into the TV.

[spoiler] Failed transforming attempt. [/spoiler]

A man stood over the body of jninjashadow. It was in a bad condition. It looked like it was mauled by a pack of bulldogs. After the whole wierd TV thing he didn't want to spend to much time around a dead body. "Why is everyone wasting my time?" He asked. He had a job to do even if it had already been done. He shot the corpse in the head and left.

[spoiler] jninjashadow's corpse has been killed. [/spoiler]

Night Three is OVER!!
Day Four has Begun!!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Lots of details in these here narratives. I like your style monkey. ^-^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.