Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

And if his guilt is proved from this being cancelled, then we will have all votes concentrated on him then. So, in all of Mafia Games, how many other occasions has there been of a picnic at a lynching?

Posted at

death does make me hungry

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, we will have a varied food selection. Hey, Ninja, can you tell me how these foods would work out? Okay, hows about…Mac and Cheese? With bread crumbs?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

-runs around in a circle with a cat on his head-

It seems befitting.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Zeph, you busy right now? Because we can get some food from the Vault Diner, if you're too busy with your cat…

Posted at

Zeph, I don't know what your doing, but it seems profound. Don't stop.

Posted at

This looks like the beginning of a beautiful lynch picnic. I give it thumbs up!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Imagine how crazy this lynching is going to be, we're having a amazing picnic at a lynching, and the man that was supposed to be catering us is running around with his cat on his head. Hm, very interesting…*sets up camera* this will make a awesome youtube video.

Posted at

*Camera focuses on me, I flip it off* I'm not photogenic

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay then Ninja, why don't you just eat some food. Or get drunk, either or. Here's you're pie, enjoy! Go to the table if you need some more.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I have no idea why I decided to run around with a cat, all I know is that they are violent. Violent I say.

Posted at

Day Three Narrative

The town gathered around Kroatz. "We know who you are Kroatz! Your mafia!" someone shouted. "Yeah your so good at telling who is mafia. Remind me how the last few times you said someone was mafia went?" Kroatz replied. His remark infuriated the mob. "He is making fun of those good townie who sacraficed themselfs to make finding the mafia easier!" another random townie shouted angrily. The mob closed in on Kroatz. Kroatz tried to look for a way out. But there was none. That was until time portals started opening up. All over town creatures from both past and future jumping out. "Whats going on?!" A townie shouted as a Tyrannosaurus started to attack a Mammoth. "Je ne sais pas où nous sommes, mais vous prosterner devant Napoléon!" a short man said as he raised a sword. "Time is going crazy!" Product shouted. With all the commotion the town completly forgot about Kroatz.

[spoiler]Lynch has been canceled[/spoiler]

Day Three is OVER!!

Night Three has BEGUN!!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Lynch denied.

Posted at

Well what a surprise.

[/sarcasm]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, at least we can still enjoy the picnic. But we should probably take care of the dino first and-
Où je suis ? Quel démon est au travail ici ? Vous, vous vous jurez loyal au roi ? Répondre ou mourir, pour l'hérésie !
Whoa, calm down little buddy, lets put the sword away now-
Vous êtes traitre, et un sorcier, enlevez vous écrit la créature pécheresse ! Ou est tué comme vous devez légitimement !
Ow! He poked me! Wait, oh god, it's in my freaking leg! It's like a huge needle or something, get it out! His thin little sword is stuck in my leg!
Je dis, sens-je les délicatesses d'articles cuits et condamne à une amende du vin ? Faire la façon, pour le messager du roi !

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

-flings the angry cat at Napoleon and drop kicks him into the guilitine, letting go of the rope holding up the blade- Buh bye Napolean.

Posted at

Let us just pray that Teddy Roosevelt arrives to set time straight

Precisely 1.2 seconds before a can of whoop ass is opened

Posted at

Let us just pray that Teddy Roosevelt arrives to set time straight

Precisely 1.2 seconds before a can of whoop ass is opened
Nice :D

Posted at

Teddy will come, it's a well known fact that he loved pie.

Posted at

I just looked out my window. It is snowing where I am. SNOWING.

I have pissed of some Deity… I just know it

gullas
gullas
Posted at

O.o this can't end well…

Posted at

any others that i'm forgetting?
Well you can always just draw one of my face… cause… you know… if you want…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

All yourpancakes belong to us.

Had to be said.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Am I invited to the picnic?

Posted at

Am I invited to the picnic?
Aaaaaaawkwaaaaaaard

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.