Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Or do we all just agree that jninjashadow should NEVER be mayor?
ouch man… ouch…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hehe.
Burn.

same
same
Posted at

Roms are still illegal unless you own the original copy. Emulating them however is fair game. Although all of us interested in emulation are quite aware of where to get roms. And any thread ive talked about roms and emulators in seems to disappear quite quickly so ill hush now.

Posted at

For those who are weary of my video game offer, I shall make it a additional option then. You can choose t take it or not. My other offers are still valid including the offer of raw insane requests. I have no morals folks, I can and WILL make about anything legal if elected. ANYTHING.

Posted at

I'm hoping that monkey will pop up soon so we can check out the election status.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, sad that Monkey is gone, eh? Don't worry, I have teamed with some of the most powerful minds of Townston to help stop this menance. And, I offer great entertainment. Since there has been a great time influx in the area recently, me, being the man I am, have harnessed it! Now, Forum Fighters, has come back to life! Literly! Now, we can summon warriors from the past and be certain on who would win, by watching them fight to the death for glory! Vote Mettaur, and you vote to get epic thing-thing posters!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I make extra for this game. I already make the character ones, but I make even more If I am made Mayor! Besides, if voted, I will get a new computer, and the quality of the ones I already make will improve! Same, your poster can go from a JPEG to PNG file, if I get that vote. But, alas, with this computer, it will have to stay blurry, unless I become Mayor.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

How's a better computer needed for a PNG?
It's not that much bigger.
And Mett, who is smarter, A mafia or a townie?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My computer broke down, if I tried to remake his poster, it would break down again, as It has before. As it is, I am using my dad's computer, so for now, I can try fixing his poster. For now, just hope I have enough time…

Anyways, who is smarter, Townies have to plan, who to trust, what to do. While Mafia, the cronies just follow what the big man says. The townies, all of them have to think and plan. So, Townie. Except the godfather, as smart as a townie. Just has loyal guns, doesn't make him a better planner, just makes it easier to carry out his plans.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I think the only person to ever take me up on the bribe and deliver was Roku. I just keep the tradition alive in the spirit of politics.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I have teamed with some of the most powerful minds of Townston

The godfather being one of them.

Except the godfather, as smart as a GOD!

same
same
Posted at

I 100% believe he said that because the quote says so!

Also the only person who could make me stand down in this election is Roku. Because i like her drawing that much. Although Zephs are awesome. Theyre not cute.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I can draw cute too…

Part of a comic I'm working on.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, I got a poster done. It was hard, especially with this mouse on the fritz, but I made it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Did you just reuse the Final fantasy character you used in the RP thread?

Oh, and Same…
Its a little kid, they have no soul…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Actually, I was going to originally just use him for my avatar, but then I was going to use him for Mafia Games, and then the RP, I thought he would be perfect for that too. So, more like I reused him for the RP, BM is just that good. He is my favorite character! Or she, you can never tell with those big hats.

Posted at

I never agreed to that! Wait… maybe I did… Mett assuming you asked me, could I count to 5 when you did? Also the "Ninja's Loot & Hooch" is sponsoring my campaign. After all, it's got my name on it!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

wait, according to 9? The same agent 9 that assasinated our beloved hero for the FG? You are listening to agent 9? And have not told the lynch mob of his identity? You Mafia! It seems we are always on different sides, no? I am townie, you are mafia, I am mafia, you are townie. Yet, I am a pro-townie this time, so you must be…Mafia!

And you will disguise evil spiders to look like cute squirrels? You, sending your evil hybrid insect/mammel spies, to spy on us townies? You evil flame haired fiend! FIEND!

Posted at

GO SCIENCE!
SCIENCE!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Same! He stole my hat! Fiend! He stole my hat, and no, no FF 9! I go with the original! Before they had steam cities and guns that shoot faries! My BM, the original! No give me my hat back. NOW!

This may look like my hat, but it is not the same! Not the same one! Now, just give me the hat, and I will not use my sword on you. Or any of my other weapons.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.