Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

[spoiler]Everything bad that could happen to Product Placement happened to him.[/spoiler]
Hey! I'm not the election holder. Quit picking on me.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

-pick on pp-

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm not exactly picking on PP, I've tried to make a special character out of him. A man broken by life… The lawsuit part is straight from his profile.

Posted at

Game play:

Here are the changes that I’ve made to the original game style.

You don't get to attack a specific player. Instead, I'm going to make a grid out of the map of Townston, as best as I can. :p Depending on how many people play will depend on how I make the map.
Also, all actions happen AT THE SAME TIME!!! The more friends you work with, the better your chances of survival!

There are two fortresses, one for each guild. They will have their own specific spot on the map, that only the guild members will know. If you choose not to prowl the streets, your action will, by default, be to stay in the fortress. However, your mission is to find and eliminate the enemy fortress, so you can’t stay hidden forever! Planning has to go into raiding a fortress in order for it to succeed. Refer to your roles for the planing.

A lot of things depend on random chance. Did you detect the trap? Did you see the footprint? Where you able to put 2 and 2 together? All this will be chosen by the all mighty D100! I know how a lot of you LOVE it so much! >:)

Also, you don’t have a set amount of lives. It’ll all depend on who you are, who attacked you, and of course, the dice rolls.

Roles:

All roles are different! Everyone has an ability! However, the only roles you know, are your own and your guild members.

The guilds:

I will randomly select two ppl that are guild bosses in the beginning of the game. They will tell me an amount of ppl's names that they want to invite into their guild. (I will decide how many invites they are allotted, depending on the amount of ppl playing) I will then tell the chosen ppl that they have been invited into either the Ragers guild or the Elitists guild. The person will either accept the invite, or not. All ppl in the same guild will know each others roles and abilities. A lot of players become stronger when working with other ppl.

Elitists:

This is a government run operation. They know who to talk to, so they have all the gizmos. They are mostly focused on the defensive side, and are considered to be the "good side".

Ragers:

These ppl HATE the government! They might be poor, but they have a lot of rage to them, making them lethal! This guild focuses on mass destruction and is seen as the "bad" side.

Which guild you want to join will depend on your role. A good guy will be executed for joining the Ragers, and visa versa. I will tell you where you want to go, along with your role and abilities. Some roles become stronger when they join a guild. And if you don't join a guild, don't worry. It's not the end of the world! :)

Combos:

Many roles have matches. Some matches benefit ppl, while other matches are mortal enemies. If mortal enemies join the same guild, chaos will ensue! I'll pq you and your guild when either event happens.

Any questions, just send me a message!

Narration:

Weather: Crystal clear

He walked down the street, oblivious to what was happening. He had no clue. Nothing. Who was he? What happened? Did anything happened? He couldn't remember anything, not even what happened that morning. He just simply woke up walking, and he had been walking ever since. He say this town out of the corner of his eye, and was instantly drawn to it. He had no idea why, but perhaps everything would make sense here. He continued to stumble down the street. His body didn't seem right. Yes, something was deffinately wrong.

"HEY THERE JNINJASHADOW!!!", TFGM called out. The thin man slowly looked for where the sound came from. He somehow had the feeling that he would have sensed the man a long way off if only things where normal. Then he spotted TFGM, coming up the street behind him.

"Hmmmm…, he's not hiding from me. Obviously he's no threat to my existence", the man thought. TFGM stopped when he saw the mans face. "Oh, sorry, I saw you stumbling and thought you where jninjashadow. He's always drunk. Um, do you have any clue where he is though? You wouldn't have been drinking with him, would you?"

"I have no idea where I've come from, or who I am, let alone who or what this "jninjshadow" is. Do YOU happen to know who I am and whats wrong with me?"

"Um…, your drunk, DUH! That much is obvious.", TFGM said, looking into the mans bloodshot eyes.

"I can asure you, I'm not drunk, I'm just…", but the man was cut off when a figure came strolling round the corner. "Sorry fellahs, nothing personal. But I've got my orders, all townies must die in order for the guilds to recruit those who are worth somethin". And with that, the the figure pulled up two revolvers.

TFGM, being a townie, stood still. He wanted to run, but what would be the use? His name had already been mentioned quite a few time already, so he knew his fate was sealed. The man, however, stared at the new comer. "So, you wish to fight me? Very well." Without hesitating to think better of it, he rushed into his oppenent. The man had no clue what was going on. He couldn't control his body anymore, he only knew he was in grave danger, and now his body was fighting on its own. What where those things the man was holding anyway? He didn't know. The figure was stunned, but was able to jump out of the way before he got slammed. However, the man reached out to his side as he jumped, clawing the figures side. Wait, CLAWING!?!? TFGM noticed it too, the mans hand had grown in size, and it wasn't a human hand any more.

"Well, apparantly you aren't a townie, so I'm going to let you live", the figure said.

"Do you know who I am?", the man asked.

"Uh, should I?", the figure was confused.

"If you don't know who I am, I have no need of you." The man made a mad dash again at the figure, but this time, he threw a smoke grenade down.

"I was ordered not to kill anyone but townies, please don't make me take you down!", the figure called back as he ran away.

"Thanks for saving me!", TFGM said. The man just looked at him, then his blood covered hand. "Who am I? What happened?"

TFGM stood there. It was quite the awkward moment. "Ok, well I'll see yah round.", and with that, TFGM ran away.

[spoiler]TFGM was attacked, but a neutral interfered![/spoiler]

Clues: My blood shot eyes. You wish to fight me? Stumbling = RANDOM steps.

There are also clues about my role, but you arent allowed to know them! :p

Posted at

More references to me! I'm popular! 8D

@Randomdudeperson: I thought you were gunna kill me too for a second

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

More references to me! I'm popular! 8D

Ninja buddy, you're the town drunk, you're like a part of the town!

Posted at

Ninja buddy, you're the town drunk, you're like a part of the town!
Well part of the seedy underbelly at least…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

EDIT: If I am elected GM, I will not use my constant Fallout talk, so you will be better able to understand me. I also take death requests.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Let´s keep this free from promises we won´t be able to keep. The game master should be picked on writing skills and an original, or atleast interesting, concept. things like death requests and images are fun, but they shouldn´t be the main part of the game…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'll not use my pun language if it helps people understand better, but I do have the idea of the Mad Hatter of Doom, original idea. And I am very detailed in my writings, I really like writing, so I give the best I can. Which in my opinion is fairly good, I'd vote for me. In fact, I think I will vote for me!

Posted at

-pick on pp-
I agree XD
None of you love me T.T

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I do…
Nobody understands our love!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, aren't these narrations supposed to be about killing the last GM? Not the one from 3 games ago?

Posted at

I do…
Nobody understands our love!

That is so wrong. PP, I THOUGH WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! WHY!?!? WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME FOR KROATZ!!! :cry2:

Posted at

Bribing never works from me (perhaps its because I'm insane?), so I agree that we should select our GM by their ideas, not their merchandise. Also, you guys are all sick with your weird romance up there! You're interrupting me and Jninjashadow! Is he making a masturbation joke or going the high rout and implying he has a clone? Who knows!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm voting for the pretty topless lady over there.

-looks around-

I'm in a strip club agian aren't I… note to self… vote at polls… not Poles.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Why can't we host the polls at the poles? What's wrong with that idea?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I think it's the age limit. We can't be exposin minors to that kind of thing mate, think of the children.

Now if you'd excuse me, as I am not a child.

-Wonders back in with a :3 face-

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, I'm an adult too! Well, teenager, but I'm almost out of high-school, I think that's close enough!

But seriously, I like my idea. Plus I am very detailing on the writing, I make epic stories. I can send a sample if anyone needs proof of my good-at-writing skillz.

Posted at

-Wonders back in with a :3 face-
*follows with with ^_^ face… and a bleeding nose*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Come on, I can kill like crazy and drink all the booze I want, but I can't get the goods?

Unfair, so very unfair…T-T

Posted at

Come on, I can kill like crazy and drink all the booze I want, but I can't get the goods?

Unfair, so very unfair…T-T
Hush. Boobs. My monocle has seen very fun things. And Tits!
but you feel bad? Here are some tits!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh, real funny. Sides are splitting here…seriously, does anyone like the Mad Hatter Game idea? And if not, what would change for you to change your mind?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.