Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I like your idea Mett. Adds challenge bu I think you give the townies too little credit, shorten the time (4 days and nights perhaps?). I'm just joking to kill time. But even still, I'm voting for myself because I too want to be GM. On that note, you like my idea?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I like your style, you blend the clues well. But I must say, interesting concept, moving to the time before the great Fallout. Ah, when Nationalism was so high anyone that didn't have a bunker in their backyard was suspected of communism. If you win over me, I'll still consider it a win for myself. You write well and the clues make sense, if you can find them!

Well, looks like I finally have a use for the giant military style bunker built for housing people hundreds of years, with generators and such. Yep, people laughed at me when I bought a Vault-Tec Vault for my backyard, now who's laughing? Me, safe from the Commies! The rest of Townston, well, if I don't become Mayor it could soon look like this:

The perfect excuse for my endless amount of Fallout jokes and speech!

Posted at

At the moment I love the themes of Ninja's and Kroatz's games. Commies and film noir. Two great themes. But I don't know which one to go for.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Note to self: According to majority opinions, style matters more than gameplay. Gotta remember that for the next election.

@ParkerFarker: Well, both are good, hard to decide on…I guess it depends on what mood you're in. Me, I feel like smashing some Commie skulls in, but later on a few weeks later I might vote for the Film Noir, for something dramatic and suspenseful. I dunno, what are you feeling for these styles at the moment?

Posted at

@Mettaur: I knew you'd like it. If I win, I'll be sure to get the vault reactor online.
@ParkerFarker: Yeah, Kroatz's is actually kinda cool but on the other hand USA USA USA

Posted at

-pick on pp-
I agree XD
None of you love me T.T
Your the raditz of the group! [/TFS DBZ abridge reference]

Posted at

I do…
Nobody understands our love!
That is so wrong. PP, I THOUGH WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! WHY!?!? WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME FOR KROATZ!!! :cry2:
Ooooookay… I'm gonna be standing over there now.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Don't worry Ninja, we got a room for you reserved in the Vault, it's close by the clinic if by chance you go binge drinking at the diner again.

And PP, if you need a place to hide, the Vault is having some rooms for rent!

Posted at

-pick on pp-
I agree XD
None of you love me T.T
Cheer up PP. At least you proved your Raditz is still better than our Raditz!

Posted at

I do…
Nobody understands our love!
That is so wrong. PP, I THOUGH WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!! WHY!?!? WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME FOR KROATZ!!! :cry2:
Ooooookay… I'm gonna be standing over there now.

Guywhoisstrongasacybermansayswhat?! [/TFS DBZ abridge reference]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Eh, is there some Rads in the area or something? People are acting real funny like, maybe we should head into the Vault for a few hours…nah, stay where the riot is, loot like crazy!

Posted at

-pick on pp-
I agree XD
None of you love me T.T
O.O *HIGH FIVE!*

Posted at

-pick on pp-
I agree XD
None of you love me T.T
O.O *HIGH FIVE!*
Wait… before the high five!
Guywhoisstrongasacybermansayswhat?!
Hmmm… that usually gets to him TFGM-eta… I think he's dead!
Ok, NOW high five!
*Returns hive five*

Posted at

In the last campaign I was in I played a monk named Vegeta. I took the leadership skill and got a cohort bard named Nappa. I made him play this in my glory.

But enough nerding out. Four should be enough applicants. So I'll be accepting votes now until 12AM GMT Friday or unless there is a clear winner by thursday same time.

Plz send in your votes for either Kroatz, Mettaur, jNinja or Random.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, has the riot started yet? Getting kinda impatient here, might start it myself…actually, that does seem a splendid idea at the moment…*evil grin spreads across Mettaur's face*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah, it is a good song, I know some other good ones also, just tell me what type of music you're looking for.

Posted at

RIOT!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I called up my brother and left the Ghost nappa song on his voice mail for shits and giggles.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Holy s—! The game hasn't even started yet, and the town is already in flames!

Posted at

Nothing lie a good riot!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Strange things happen in riots, very strange things indeed. Like in Japan, a cat is raising two puppies and teaching them how to hunt after their mother died giving birth to them. And here is another example of impossibilities! Classical music played in Metal format, and actually decent at that!

Posted at

*notices that noone is talking about his awsome theme that he has shown ppl 4 or 5 times now*
So, do I have anyone even remotely interested?

Posted at

*notices that noone is talking about his awsome theme that he has shown ppl 4 or 5 times now*
So, do I have anyone even remotely interested?
Me.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Interesting concept, would definitely change up the gameplay and strategy some, but the whole grid system confuses me. I rather just have landmarks to go to. Like, patrol Black Kitty's statue, or send over 3 people to Crocty's boat, maybe that's where the Ragers are hiding. I'd vote for you if not for two things; one, grid system. And two, I'm also running for GM.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.