Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I don't know, Salsa looks like the kind of man who'd love freedom. Freedom, apple pie, baseball, and of course AMERICA!

Posted at

How many people have voted so far?
I think only us newbies are actually planning to play.
Which sucks.

2 more than the last time I posted. So I said 8 and 2 more means addition of 2, and if 8 and 2 are added together then they must be numbers! I are the math genius!
Also 10 not counting the applicants' votes. So 14 altogether.

Posted at

2 more than the last time I posted. So I said 8 and 2 more means addition of 2, and if 8 and 2 are added together then they must be numbers! I are the math genius!
Also 10 not counting the applicants' votes. So 14 altogether.
… so who's winning?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

That's not important yet, if reslults would be posted now it could influence the voting behaviour of the rest.

Posted at

14 votes? That's actually pretty impressive. I don't remember ever seeing that many votes during the times I've hosted a GM election and I've run my fair share of them.

Posted at

14 votes? That's actually pretty impressive. I don't remember ever seeing that many votes during the times I've hosted a GM election and I've run my fair share of them.

So says PP the GM lol!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I already voted, but a bribe of fan art might change my political affiliations.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

For ME of course.

Posted at

I honestly believe that the GM should be based on skill and story, not bribes. I will not offer anything but a competent GM.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

jninjashadow- Hmmm, so you are saying I shouldn't vote for you then?
A true mayor would have at least tried to talk me down to just commenting on my comic or something!
Your lack of negociation and people skills convinces me to not vote for you.
And I like bribes.
Bribes are cool.

Posted at

Ah dear Hark, calm yourself, I have been meaning to read your comic for quite some time. I have heard such wonderful things about it. And since bribes seem so damn important, fine. I will give fan art to all those who vote for me, as well as the promise you'll get a descent role.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Cha-ching!
*dollar signs appear in Hark's eyes*
Now you are speaking to the electorate!
The Hark demographic backing jninjashadow for mayor!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Sellout.
I've been reading Harkovast for ages. you're just a hark-o-poser.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ah kroatz, don't make me feel guilty!
Jninja was just first in there with a bribe!
Here is how it works-
step 1- Hark votes for who ever he feels like, usually the first name he sees
step 2- Hark votes for who ever asks him first with a pq.
step 3- Hark votes for who ever bribes him first.

Of course, if someone jumps to a later step, the earlier steps get skipped.
Remind me, and I promise I will vote for you next time, kroatz (though you do need to remind me, as I will almost certainly forget.)

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

A free Harkovote?
Nice!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

This reminds, me I still haven't casted a vote. I can't be won over easily either >:P

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

To be completely honest.

I'm a lazy ass, I can't be assed to read through the ideas, so I decided not vote :P

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, you don't care what the ideas are?

Also, FINALLY! I FINALLY GOT MY INTERNET BACK!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm just good with playing the game. XD

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

How's about I make you a poster for your character, hand drawn?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Nah, you can't bribe me XD, I'm not Hark.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Whomever votes for the Mettaur, gets a hand-drawn poster! In fact, made a poster for the old mafia team from back to the basics. If Gullas, Same, and Roku all vote me, I'll put it up! Come on, who wants a poster? Also, I'll try really hard t put in detail and funny. Should I put up an example?

Oh, and as proof that I am actually making that Back To The Basics poster, here's Same in the poster. Same first because he helped me with my drawing. People help me, I help them back.

Posted at

Blah, I got bored today… decided to draw. I thought to my self, "what should I draw… hmmm what would my mafia game look like anyway?" So I drew what I thought the title Image would look like. You know for the unlikely event that I win any who.

(Does have a nice ring to it, eh?)
I kinda liked it. Still under construction. I decided to include TFGM (the mayor of my first game), Mettaur(my first alliance), Rokulily (cus apple pie is American and she is baker), Salsa (as I remember him from as the GM of my first mafia game), Harkovast (because someone had to self promote), and Gullas (because his meats taste of freedom). To anyone who is on here and doesn't want to be, just tell me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.