Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'd vote for you if not for two things; one, grid system. And two, I'm also running for GM.
To be honest, I agree. You narration was quite good, but still, from where I sit, the grid system sounds a tad confusing (and I can't help but think there would be quite a few uneventful nights)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Plus, with using the map, then you can think: Who would patrol that type of place? Where would be a likely location for the Rager Base? Using the map, better for me.

Posted at

Hmmm, must not have made that clear, sorry. But yah, I'm doing away with the grid, I'm just redoing the map of townston to put the landmarks on their own, seperate city blocks. Does that make more sense? Is that more acceptable? Oh, if you liked that narration, I'll tell you a little secret. That was made in 5 min, at 1:30 a.m.! Imagine what I could do if I really tried! :p Besides, don't you ppl want to play the game just to find out what the roles are and can do?!?! IT'D BE EPIC, I PROMISE YOU!!! 8D

Posted at

I'd vote for you if not for two things; one, grid system. And two, I'm also running for GM.
To be honest, I agree. You narration was quite good, but still, from where I sit, the grid system sounds a tad confusing (and I can't help but think there would be quite a few uneventful nights)

I intend to make sure that there are NO uneventful nights! :p I plan to make the map to fit the amount of ppl playing, and if I make it too big, there are many ways I can fix it AS PART OF THE GAME!!!, I promise you that. :)

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

yeah, well… I don't have a confusing grid system and I plan on making the narrations interesting.
So my game type will probably never be picked.

Posted at

People who are running do NOT need to send me votes unless they are voting for someone else. It is assumed you vote for yourselfs.

So lets see we have three votes not counting the people who told me they are voting for themselfs.

I demand votes! Democracy must not fail!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Detailed and interesting narrations, and a twist of combining two dangerous roles forcing two enemies to work together, no doubt still fighting each other. I thought it was good, but it's either it's good but I'm running for GM, or just not as good as the others. Meh, I'll still run if anyone gets interested in my idea, but I'll still play if I lose the vote.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm voting for that charming man who picks on PP.

-picks on PP-

Wait, I'm not running.

Revolution!

-overthrows TFGM's table-

Oops… didn't see you were eating…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I certainly am charming.

Posted at

I demand votes! Democracy must not fail!
Indeed! Vote for me and fight for the honour of Democracy!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Twisted genius! Come on, no one wants such a danger, a wildcard, such a challenge? Imagine, you might even get the role of the Mad Hatter!

EDIT: Art bribery time! If GM, I will make awesome pictures for all the roles in Mafia Games! Here is but a taste of what is to come! And this is very faulted compared to what I can really make, If I become GM that is!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, these are the locations I got if Random becomes GM. This is just some suggestions Random, you can use these for hte game if you want, or you can ignore them completely.

Here is the Map, you should put it in your opening post if you win this.

Homes:
Niccea's Desert Shack.
Ozone's Mansion.
Skoolmunkee's House.
Waff's Cardboard Box.
Product Placement's House.
Crocty's Boat.

Kitty's Hats.
Cut-Throat Ally.
Bakery.
Gamestop.
WAck Donalds.

NOT DONE YET!

Posted at

stuff

I'm using all the buildings on the map, I'm just changing the map into city blocks, with an icon or two per city block. It depends on the amount of ppl playing.

Posted at

I don't know how many time I keep telling you I don't sell hats anymore and that my store isn't "Socks but for your head."

I became the Old book store, magic shop, candle stick maker a while ago. My new store still located ontop of the clouds is "TFGM's Wacky World of Magic, Books, and Candles"

Also I'm glad to say I have now recieved 8 votes not including the applicants who have told me they were voting for themselfs.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Still voting for topless chicks.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A vote for Mettaur is a vote for finally getting some onion dip for the super bowl. Only a communist wouldn't want onion dip for their chips at the super bowl.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So you're voting for Ninja's idea, eh?

Okay, you can't run, but this means you'll have more experience with the game, which is always a good thing.

Posted at

Vote for me. Fight for or as Communists. Win Game.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

How many people have voted so far?
I think only us newbies are actually planning to play.
Which sucks.

Posted at

How many people have voted so far?
I think only us newbies are actually planning to play.
Which sucks.
At least we're bringing some fresh blood into the mix. And I too kinda want to know where we stand in the polls.

Posted at

I kroated.

Lol. See what i did there?
Hmmm. Yes. Quite. Ripping good laugh.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Most of the regulars will reappear when signups start, most GM election shave pretty low turn outs.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

But you voted for me of course.
The Salsa in Mafia Noir is a man that owns the 'Spaceport' A small shop that sells drugs under the table. It'll make you higher than the sky!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.