Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Also, I meant Tainted One, just having troubles typing.

The taint is the area between the balls and the asshole.
Thanks Kroatz, I was having a dandy day, I just knew I needed someone to f— it up by acting like a douche. I think I was low on my daily douche, now I can go get pissed off for a good reason!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay, I guess I'll change it then. Honestly, that's all to talk about? Another meaning for a word, that I didn't know, and is vulgar? That's all you could find to talk about, nothing about the styles, approvals, recommending different things to do?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I did come up with a suggestion!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That is true, but then you delved into something about…I'm just dropping the subject. So, I'm about to see Iron Man 2 with my family, is it any good?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I've not heard too many good things about it… Mickey Rourke is of course awesome but the story is just a rehash of part one. I'd try and enjoy the visual effects if I were you. And be on time, you don't want to miss the beginning, it's the best, and funniest part!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

That is true, but then you delved into something about…I'm just dropping the subject. So, I'm about to see Iron Man 2 with my family, is it any good?
It is good. You see more of Rhody/War Machine. There is a more developed plot than the first one and there are numerous laughs.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I've not heard too many good things about it… Mickey Rourke is of course awesome but the story is just a rehash of part one. I'd try and enjoy the visual effects if I were you. And be on time, you don't want to miss the beginning, it's the best, and funniest part!
Thanks, I'll try and be on time! Oh, and I saw a preview of Marvel vs. Capcom III…do you think the womanizing Tony Stark will have met his match, fighting a succubus?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Thanks, I'll try and be on time! Oh, and I saw a preview of Marvel vs. Capcom III…do you think the womanizing Tony Stark will have met his match, fighting a succubus?

Probably not, Stark just throws around some money and the succubus loses.

same
same
Posted at

Iron man 2 was good. Bad reviews but it actually was a great movie.

Speaking of marvel movies. And my recent deadpool obsession

Anyone else thinks that Ryan Reynolds isn't gonna be a good deadpool?

same
same
Posted at

You know something im wondering. If circumcision is supposed to be a sin why do jewish people get their kids circumcised?

During a biology lesson would it not be like.

"And today kids we're talking about the foreskin."

"No miss youre lying! We don't have those!"

Posted at

And No Talent has updated. It even has a special geust! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3

Speaking of which, Philthon Jones updated two days ago! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3
Speaking of which, Zom updated yesterday!

Speaking of which, Two Weeks Notice updated five minutes ago! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3

And then tell your friends.
Commented. And now to tell a friend. Hakoshen you should totally check out Two Weeks Notice. It has a cool new background and everything!

Back to my comic, No Talent. Hark has come forward and admitted that he discriminates when it comes to art quality. Also he likes my comics new look.

With endorsements like that I'll sky rocket to the top 100 for sure!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Goddamnit! I couldn't see Iron Man 2…the theater was stuffed with people like lox on a bagel. But as a consolation, we went to Blockbuster to get Inglorious Bastards, that any good?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

yis, yis, yis

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Goddamnit! I couldn't see Iron Man 2…the theater was stuffed with people like lox on a bagel. But as a consolation, we went to Blockbuster to get Inglorious Bastards, that any good?

Not AS good, but it's good enough to keep you happy.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

And No Talent has updated. It even has a special geust! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3

Speaking of which, Philthon Jones updated two days ago! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3

Speaking of which, Two Weeks Notice updated five minutes ago! Everyone go there now and leave a comment. :3

Commented. And now to tell a friend. Hakoshen you should totally check out Two Weeks Notice. It has a cool new background and everything!

Back to my comic, No Talent. Hark has come forward and admitted that he discriminates when it comes to art quality. Also he likes my comics new look.

I only managed to get plastic bullets to 93, but I never got the top 100 trophy. But now it's on an upward climb into the hundreds, and I don't know why.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I only managed to get plastic bullets to 93, but I never got the top 100 trophy. But now it's on an upward climb into the hundreds, and I don't know why.

As far as I'm aware the majority of trophies are broken. I never got my top 100 thingie either.

Posted at

Its cause you arn't reading enough "No Talent." :3

Or it could be cause I stopped reading it. Once the match with team zero is over I'll continue to read :3

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

The match isn't even that bad Monkey. Well at least nobody dies.

Posted at

The match isn't even that bad Monkey. Well at least nobody dies.
Killing someone is grounds for disqualification. I like underdogs, I like Kallen. I hate bullies. When I went back to check if it was over and it looked like Cross was going to poke out her eyeballs. I really don't like this. Hate it in fact.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

He wouldn't do something like that, you've got my word on that. And like I said nobody dies. Cross is much worse off than Kallen is.

Posted at

He wouldn't do something like that, you've got my word on that. And like I said nobody dies. Cross is much worse off than Kallen is.

Like I care about Cross. He dosn't have breasts.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.