Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Ah lol. Pervo. But I respect your decision anyway.

Posted at

So for those who can't count (Kroatz) the election has started. Start sending in your votes if you haven't. And speaking of good movies, I just saw Robin Hood. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Although after watching the movie, I get the impression that Ridley Scott DOES NOT like the French in the slightest. Seriously tho, Russell Crowe with a sword, never a bad premise.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

So for those who can't count (Kroatz) the election has started. Start sending in your votes if you haven't. And speaking of good movies, I just saw Robin Hood. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Although after watching the movie, I get the impression that Ridley Scott DOES NOT like the French in the slightest. Seriously tho, Russell Crowe with a sword, never a bad premise.
Why wouldn't I be able to count? IS YOU BE GIVIN' ME SOME LIP, YOU HAIRY PONYTAILED MONOCLED SEMI-MALE SON OF A MULE?!

*ahem*

I never made any remark about the competition not starting yet…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

People telling me that the compettition has already started, people tellibng me it's on time, someone explain to me already!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I have yet to see Inglorious Bastards.
But I dunno…I have this system for American films about WW2.
They are all dreadful and moronic, so I try not to watch them.
It works pretty well for me.

Zeph- Your comic is going UP in the rankings? Curses! I must redouble my efforts!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I have yet to see Inglorious Bastards.
But I dunno…I have this system for American films about WW2.
They are all dreadful and moronic, so I try not to watch them.
It works pretty well for me.

Zeph- Your comic is going UP in the rankings? Curses! I must redouble my efforts!
Inglorious Bastards is one of the few that are worth watching. As a comedy that is.

Posted at

Why wouldn't I be able to count? IS YOU BE GIVIN' ME SOME LIP, YOU HAIRY PONYTAILED MONOCLED SEMI-MALE SON OF A MULE?!
You forgot elegant and drunk

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Mattuar I guess since it revels is doing history wrong, rather then trying to be taken seriously, it might be more watchable.
I heard it features Mike Myers pretending to be English, and that right there has got to be 5 points against it. Does he have comedy fake bad teeth?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

You forgot elegant and drunk

That's incorporated in the son of a mule part.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mattuar I guess since it revels is doing history wrong, rather then trying to be taken seriously, it might be more watchable.
I heard it features Mike Myers pretending to be English, and that right there has got to be 5 points against it. Does he have comedy fake bad teeth?
How can you misspell Mettaur? Well, I forgives ya, Harkonast.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Stop stealing my jokes…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Stop stealing my jokes…
To be honest I've been curious for a while…what does Kroatz mean exactly? Or is it a made-up word?

Oh, and about stealing the jokes, how can I steal them If I came up with them myself? Meh, whatever, I don't have to bow down to your almighty spellcheck rules, Croatz.

And in news unrelated to my evil quest of scrambling the names of others, if you have any requests for your mafia games poster, send me a pq about it! Detail your strange details you want, or I'll just decide for myself what you want! Like Hakoshen wanting Kos-Mos!…actually, that was a specific request from him, so not the best example…

Posted at

Speaking of jokes!

How many Mafia does it take to change a light bulb ?

[spoiler]Two. One to change the bulb and the other to shoot any witnesses ![/spoiler]

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sorry Mantoor, I will try harder to spell your name right.
Croatz and Hakoshand will both tell you that I always make an effort to get peoples names right, as will Zame and Seph. Though I've got bingasadows name wrong once or twice….

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Sorry Mantoor, I will try harder to spell your name right.
Croatz and Hakoshand will both tell you that I always make an effort to get peoples names right, as will Zame and Seph. Though I've got bingasadows name wrong once or twice….
I actually laughed out loud, well played Herkavest, well played. Did you have assistance from www.random.org, or were these your own jumblings?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Mator, I am perfectly capable of misspelling words all on my own without computerised assistance!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Look a squirrel!

Wait.. no, just a homocidal genetically altered hamster. My bad.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Zeph, if it cant talk and wear clothes, I am not interested.

Posted at

Zeph, if it cant talk and wear clothes, I am not interested.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Product placement, ah! I see you are entering my "design a Harkovast character contest"!
With a character that strong, you are going to be the one to beat!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My character I decided to make, on a simple thought rushed intp creation using a pen, a bat girl with magic gloves that steals stuff. Theivery is in the family business! I'll put it up tomorrow hopefully.

maru
maru
Posted at

My character I decided to make, on a simple thought rushed intp creation using a pen, a bat girl with magic gloves that steals stuff. Theivery is in the family business! I'll put it up tomorrow hopefully.
Why does that sound so familiar?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Why does that sound so familiar?
Because it's in EVERY rpg ever.

And Kroatz is short for Greater Riot Control Unit.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.