Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
same
same
Posted at

Remember that time i became admin? That was a fun half hour.

Sorry, but HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!

Its a long story, starting with a flight to Australia and ending with a crocodile fight.

Posted at

Sorry to burst Same's bubble but I think it's quite obvious that it never did. Just check his post count and date in the picture and compare it with his current one. He just made that picture.
@PP: see my post in the announcement thread.
You mean the "oh boy" post? Yeah, well this game is probably going to turn out to be the most civil one in history or potentially the most explosive, what with 3 freshly made moderators watching over it.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

It's a goddamn conspiricy! Is that how you spell it? Just checking, but when does this game start again?

same
same
Posted at

Sorry to burst Same's bubble but I think it's quite obvious that it never did. Just check his post count and date in the picture and compare it with his current one. He just made that picture.

Damn you He Man!

Posted at

Damn you He Man!
It is my duty to make sure that you'll never succeed with your wicked ways.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Heeeey I became an admin once. I went to TD, and even the admin section! Then when the bug that gave me admin powers wore off, it told me I shouldn't be in the admin section, and was logging my attempt to get there for further investigation.

That was fun….

Oh not that I'm signing up, I'm just sayin', became an admin!
Which is one better than you, Bob!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I logged in just wanting to see what was going on and all of a sudden… WTF. Shit done gone and got crazy.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Of course I have to add to the madness. Bonzaaiiii!

*Cannonballs into pool of chaos*

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Moderators huh.

Cool.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.