More quick sketches.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

sweet, I think I found a new avatar.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

(I found a new Avatar! I just have to go home. Possibly color it…I dunno.)

And…the moment you have all been waiting for. My narration!

They say that to the victor goes the spoils. Zeph was enjoying his. Though the war that he had started had ruined most of Townston, he had managed to get away with some rare texts from the Library, limited edition games from GameStop, and some of Rokulily’s to kill for chocolate chip cookies. Zeph was munching on the heavenly delight when a voice spoke behind him. “I finally found you. You left me on that godforsaken wasteland all alone. I turn my head for only one second. And you abandoned me. Now I see that you have also stolen from our beloved town? Prepare to face bitter justice.”

Zeph turned with a wide eye to face the sketchy figure. “You wouldn’t. I’m the GM!”

“You are not the GM anymore. As soon as the war ended, you lost your power.” The figure slid a gun against Zeph’s forehead. “Which means I’m allowed to kill you now. You have finally gotten to the end.”

BANG.

The killer bent down, wiped a fleck of blood off a cookie, and bit into it. “MMM! To die for!”

[spoiler]Zeph the former GM died for his cookies[/spoiler]

Ok. Clues. Sketchy figure: My avatar at this point has sketchy lines. Also Captain Chaos, a comic that I “work on” is all pencil drawn. “You have finally gotten to the end”: A rewording of the second to last sentence of my profile. (I also my references to how his game ended. This won't be normal in narrations)

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I think I did a pretty good job of setting myself up as the villian to be killed at the end of the game XD

Posted at

The Kroatz and Roku sketches made me lol.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

By the way, has anyone else noticed how random disappeared off the face of the duck? Or at least out of the Mafia games.

I think it might have been right after his game…TFGM, you know him. What is the word?

same
same
Posted at

From now on its "everybodys avatar drawn by zeph" day.

And this will be everyday.

Also probibly Job or College or whatever he does.
Unless hes come down with a horrible internet allergy.

I miss the time he accused me, then i blamed him. Even though i did it in the first place. Heres a reenactment.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

By the way, has anyone else noticed how random disappeared off the face of the duck? Or at least out of the Mafia games.

I think it might have been right after his game…TFGM, you know him. What is the word?

TFGM said Random had some family issues and was crashing somewhere where he couldn't get on the Duck IIRC. Other than that I have no idea, seeing as I'm over 2,000 miles away.

same
same
Posted at

Yes. That was what that was about. Ill direct you to the time it happened.
Here
Here
AND HERE!

Also ive just realised. Ive been in 10 consistant games (Including the one i hosted). And ive had like 3 passing titles that never stuck. Although id rather just be titleless anyway.

That and because he's a salsa dancer!

Posted at

The title wasn't meant to be a "lol 21" pun, more of a "we usually have about 20-24 players" and now they will all be stabbing each other, hopefully in the back.
Great!
And if ya win I got dibs on stab 9!
Sure, you are now guaranteed stab 9 if I win.

Posted at

Like I said, DD won't let me change my current avatar… to anything. I tried using Zeph's, using old ones, using random stuff from the internet, nothing works. DD seems to be in love with my soldier get up.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Mine is better then yours.
Mine is colored!

Posted at

Fine. You can color mine as well then.

Speaking of coloring…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yeah, yeah…
I'll get to it asap…

I DO have time to color yours now though.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Why is everyone else not using their zephatar?
no zephtar for 1337. no requested zephtar either.

-wonders if 1337 is blind-

Posted at

Coloured Zeph's sketch…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm working on PP's now.
It's friggin Marvel quality.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Mods with a punch.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.