Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

So is everything ok with him? Not trying to be nosy just curious.

Posted at

and only l33t seems capible of fighting against the fluffy cloudness. he has an anti cute ability or something…
Nothing is cute.
You see puppy, I see hairy, slobbering, whimpering annoyance.
You see squirrell, I see my face nearly being chewed off.
You see a mirror, I see a crack.

Some call it pessimism, I call it whatever the hell it is. So I call it pessimism.

By the way, I only use the letters "l" and "t" in my aliases when they are "L33trz". Not when they are "the 1337 master" or "I am the 1337 Master".
The four numbers is the right way.

…still is such a stupid title for myself…

Just noticed that Zeph's an older member than I had thought.
I always thought he had joined around the same time as same and Mettaur.
…you're old Zeph…old, old, old…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I've just been active off and on over the past four years, this is the first time I've really made a spot for myself on the forum. After I started up PB, had several failed comics over the years. (Well I thought they were fail)

Posted at

I've just been active off and on over the past four years, this is the first time I've really made a spot for myself on the forum. After I started up PB, had several failed comics over the years. (Well I thought they were fail)
no fail comic can compare to how much of a fail comic my fail comics are.

same
same
Posted at

about 8 here and still counting. I even had a sprite comic. Until five pages in i decided how much i hated sprite comics. Then i just decided id never touch a sprite comic again.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I would of probably been in just as many mafias as Niccea, and Monkey, if I had known about them back then. -looks at dates- I'm even a older member than niccea, if only by a few months.

O_o just realized I'm pretty much the oldest (as in joined earliest) member in the mafia. O__o I beat out Kitty by a 2 months. I know thats not big… but damn…imagine the reputation I would have if I had been active all that time. I could be loved like PP and all them. D:

-sad face goes here-

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

When I joined DD.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Oh good. I would hate for the title of oldfag.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.