Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay Rokulily said I needed to have a cool introduction to join like I had a cool goodbye?

Okay I guess I'll sign up….Because…
I wanna be…
The very best. Like no one ever was.
To catch–This doesn't work.

Okay dangit just sign me up.
(Kitty's joining too because she can't be seperated from me for 1 second)
EDIT: Also Pastel, because they're my groupies.

Heeeey did a new avatar trend happen? Dangit, now Devil just seems out of date…..

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well now I can't join because of what Crocty just said. That'd be embarrassing.

Thank's a lot, Emily ):

No, I'm kidding. I'll join…but only cuz it's old skool mafia.

Posted at

Just out of curiosity.

Has anyone else here see the hornet's nest that Hark and kev stirred up with their latest?
Well, it was to be expected. It's a top 10 comics with a large group of loyal readers. It was unavoidable that some of them would come out of the woodwork.

But in all fairness… calling it the worst comic ever sounds a bit harsh. I do fully agree about the underage thing, though.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Just out of curiosity.

Has anyone else here see the hornet's nest that Hark and kev stirred up with their latest?
Well, it was to be expected. It's a top 10 comics with a large group of loyal readers. It was unavoidable that some of them would come out of the woodwork.

But in all fairness… calling it the worst comic ever sounds a bit harsh. I do fully agree about the underage thing, though.

True, but in their defense look at the comics of the past three months. that's bound to make most people spiteful. I think in all fairness, the review basically hit the mark for the most part. I used to read it, but stopped when all the humor dried up and the plot just seemed to become a series of asspulls. To be honest though, Author Ninja's reply in the forum was less than helpful. as was a fan's disregard for the request that the debate be moved to the forum.

Anyway on to much happier news.

YAY! Kitty and Pastel are back!

welcome back you guys and emil-, I mean Crocty too.

Posted at

AHA, my irreplaceable rival! So we meet again on the field of battle!

I'd been trying to think of Rokulily as my rival because she's reliably on the opposite side, but it's like battling fresh laundry or fluffy white clouds*. Couldn't get motivated. ^^;

*edit: Highly intelligent and dangerous fresh laundry or fluffy white clouds, but still.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Meh, I'm still having my hands full with Murphy. (Damn that law)

Posted at

Just out of curiosity.

It just makes me fell like Hark and kev have that comic to talk down to people. Well more so anyway. Which is a feeling I just don't like. Mainly due to my respect to Hark.

@Crocty joining: damn. I still count me and ni as the only mafia members in fightsplosion. Mainly cause you abandoned us T.T

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Bloody hell. D:
I will be watching you with an eye that has been freshly peeled!
Or something…

What I mean is, I've got my peeled eye on you…

Ah yes but I joined many games before you, and promptly killed everyone. We won that game easily if my memory serves, and it always does. I then won every game after that!

Posted at

Bloody hell. D:
I will be watching you with an eye that has been freshly peeled!
Or something…

What I mean is, I've got my peeled eye on you…

Ah yes but I joined many games before you, and promptly killed everyone. We won that game easily if my memory serves, and it always does. I then won every game after that!

Three games before me. I've played more games than you. And I've killed everyone twice! Also I hold the most titles http://www.drunkduck.com/Oh_gawd/ Plus I never abandoned anyone. You left me with no one to kill T.T But all kidding aside glad to have ya back ;3

Posted at

Just out of curiosity.

Being a bit of a fan of Mob Ties, I found it quite harsh. Thought they had a point with the filler, they focussed to much on it (it seemed to be the corner stone of their over all argument).

Posted at

Just out of curiosity.

Being a bit of a fan of Mob Ties, I found it quite harsh. Thought they had a point with the filler, they focussed to much on it (it seemed to be the corner stone of their over all argument).

Really? I found their corner stone to be "Oh noes a 15 year old girl in racy situations." But this is not the place to really discuss it. That would be better suited for their forums. Though I think neither side is willing to see the others point.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yay! Crocty, Kitty, and Pastel! WOOOT!

And you guys joined just in time seeing that the game kicks off tonight.

Also, now that there are twenty people, there will be five people in the mafia. (I have one mafia member for every 4 people that play.)

The game thread will by up around 3:30pm CST. And I'll kick off the game @ 4pm. After that. I will have a fun time at work.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Don't think Kitty or Pastel actually signed up Niccea. At least I never seen Kitty say "I'm joining" just.
"Now that you said that, I can't join, it'd be embarassing.

Thanks Emily"

And Emily is the only one to say Pastel is joining but he/she never showed up themself to say it.

Just saying.

Heh… Emily.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yay! Crocty, Kitty, and Pastel! WOOOT!

And you guys joined just in time seeing that the game kicks off tonight.

Also, now that there are twenty people, there will be five people in the mafia. (I have one mafia member for every 4 people that play.)

The game thread will by up around 3:30pm CST. And I'll kick off the game @ 4pm. After that. I will have a fun time at work.
Pastel hasn't actually signed up though, she said "I'll probably join", which is Pastel language for "I'm not going to join".
I'll ask her later

EDIT: Kitty said she'd join in tiny writing
=

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Just wondering if it's just me, but the image upload bug seems to be back.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yes, veterans! Time to prove my worth by destroying them, to show I am the master! Gotta lynch 'em all, Ma-Fi-A!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Works now.

go check out B.U.G.'s first submission and our opinions on it.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I'd been trying to think of Rokulily as my rival because she's reliably on the opposite side, but it's like battling fresh laundry or fluffy white clouds*. Couldn't get motivated. ^^;

*edit: Highly intelligent and dangerous fresh laundry or fluffy white clouds, but still.

aw, thanks for the compliments! it woulda been a honor to be your rival since you're a pretty smart and dangerous lady yourself!

and only l33t seems capible of fighting against the fluffy cloudness. he has an anti cute ability or something…

also, welcome back crocty! and kitty!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Well then if kitty is joining.

WE MEET AGAIN SCALLYWAG!

I don't think I've played a game with her since. uh… that one… where you kept going down levels and crap… It was a weird RP game. I just can't remember much of it…..

Meh.

It was about 2 years ago. So its burried most likely.

Posted at

Welcome back, crocty and kitty!

Posted at

Why isn't Random playing? I thought he was back. He just sent me a PQ recently to congratulate me on my modness.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well. He has until 330 CDT. I forgot that I had to run to the registrar's office. At 330, I will make the game and send out roles.

That is 830 in GMT.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.