Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Thank you Salsa

Welcome.

I just needed to draw something that wasn't for figure drawing.

Posted at

So… anyone read any good comics lately?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah, cuz I read Canadian Gamers recently.

Also, I understand you are able to abuse your right to be an ass Kroatz, but that Nazi thing was too far. You know I don't deal well with that, you wouldn't bring it up, unless you're either a complete douche..or you are anti-semistic yourself.

Seriously, I have learned to be less offended, if PP put up that picture of the terror baby now I would have laughed, but nazi's are still no joke to me. Neither is a joke about them. If I saw you in real life, and you said that, I don't care if you are some hulking 21 year old who could snap my neck, I'm still punch you in the face as hard as I could. Understand that, you can be a douche, but I don't take kindly to a threatening to present me as one of the killers of my people.

Posted at

Mett,it's the internet. People are going to make nazi jokes. Get used to it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Mett, I responded to an empty threath with a real one. The lesson you should learn from this is that it's unwise to threathen or otherwise try to insult me.

The Dark Horse nazi guys aren't the ones you should be most worried about anyways. And no, I am not some hulking 21 year old, no I could not snap your neck. And no, you wouldn't punch me in the face. You can lie to all of us but you shouldn't lie to yourself.

Posted at

I'm stuck between two choices. Do I go with the avi I made or do I go for a pic of Mat Cauthon, the greatest hero this or any other age has seen.

Posted at

… Cause like I read "Spider Man: New Ways to Die" Recently… its cool. Introduces the Anti-Venom (who I maintain should have been named "Cure" or "Antidote" or something less predictable). I recommend it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I myself am currently reading Fables.
Which is Vertigo, Which is owned by DC.
so…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Game thread is up:
HERE.

same
same
Posted at

Yeah, cuz I read Canadian Gamers recently.

Also, I understand you are able to abuse your right to be an ass Kroatz, but that Nazi thing was too far. You know I don't deal well with that, you wouldn't bring it up, unless you're either a complete douche..or you are anti-semistic yourself.

Seriously, I have learned to be less offended, if PP put up that picture of the terror baby now I would have laughed, but nazi's are still no joke to me. Neither is a joke about them. If I saw you in real life, and you said that, I don't care if you are some hulking 21 year old who could snap my neck, I'm still punch you in the face as hard as I could. Understand that, you can be a douche, but I don't take kindly to a threatening to present me as one of the killers of my people.
Even though its not gonna be seen

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.