Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alwin@ You traitor! Why didn't you include me in this?!
1337@ The leet elite.

same
same
Posted at

No, I was just trying to be ridiculous there, saying the fact that he was in a game fighting marvel characters makes him related to the group by fights. Nah, Black Mage was good, but it's not like he's the only character, yet I don't want to run a list of FF characters. So, I'm moving to Dead Rising.

But that's still how I'm gonna act, Frank West style, I'm not very comfortable with our character selection being so…pre-chosen, but you can't tell me how to RP!

But no, my character request is from the group, although he's from D.C., ya know why? Because D.C. wasn't bought out by "lets put children friendly messages in stuff, have happy perfect world, no one ever dies, DIS"-*This connection has been cut off due to rage*

Request ANY marvel, dc or dark horse character.
Not just the ones Kroatz has mentioned.

Here:
Marvel wikia
DC wikia
Dark horse wikia

Alternatively. Watch some movies by each that aren't Spiderman or batman.

Weasel.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Fine gullas I'll just be the guy I drew for the drawing contests.

ANything to laugh about Same?
…if you remeber…

If Gull wants his batman title still I don't mind getting a different one. I never came up with it to begin with.
Don't worry about it. Gullas's title is The Impaler. He has just called himself the goddamn batman before…and so has Ochi. Both before you got the title. You may keep your title considering how both already have their own.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Most of them suck though. DDDDDDDDDD:

same
same
Posted at

Most of them suck though. DDDDDDDDDD:

Sin City
Watchmen
Wolverine vs Hulk
Punisher
Ironman
Mystery Men
Alien vs Predator
HellBoy
The mask

same
same
Posted at

Ironman was not that great.
Still have to see Watchmen (which is DC if you were doing Marvel movies).
…great graphic novel.

Gullas was the batman, I believe.

I was the goddamned batman.

For a while we were both batmen.

It was a list of movies from each.
Watchmen was the only DC movie i really liked.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Some damned good movies on that list, but I had chosen a obscure, in fact..not that great a choice. I'm going to hope Kroatz will let me switch to one of the best psycho's there is, great mental problems..

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey Niccea, If you don't mind waiting I can make you an avi in a character of your choice.

Posted at

please tell me that I've been missed here :( ?

GULLAS! *Flying hug attack!* XD

I missed you too TFGM, now get off me before you abort me more then I already am…
Glad ya back man *hands Gullas a 20 sided die* you know what you must do.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Twenty-Face?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hey Niccea, If you don't mind waiting I can make you an avi in a character of your choice.
Thanks….I don't know who to choose though. So I think I shall stay "Super Townie" (who looks like Bagel Boy who is a Robin parody).

@Gullas: Now you be responsible with that die. Don't go running me over with a big rig unless you really really have to.

Or else!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Gullas was the batman, I believe.

I was the goddamned batman.

For a while we were both batmen.
for some reason, I read bathmen, now that would be slightly homosexual….

please tell me that I've been missed here :( ?

GULLAS! *Flying hug attack!* XD

I missed you too TFGM, now get off me before you abort me more then I already am…
Glad ya back man *hands Gullas a 20 sided die* you know what you must do.
*rolls 1* this die is rigged!

@Gullas: Now you be responsible with that die. Don't go running me over with a big rig unless you really really have to.

Or else!

Well… your death was swift, and well tested on animals, oh and I'm still scarred after the torture by your hands when we both were dead :'(

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I would REALLY like to point out to Mettaur that he doesn't HAVE to play. Please, if you don't like the Marvel vs DC concept, just leave.
Please.

Posted at

I, Drunkman drinker of liqueurs and enjoyer of spirits, still is somewhat happy about this game.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I would REALLY like to point out to Mettaur that he doesn't HAVE to play. Please, if you don't like the Marvel vs DC concept, just leave.
Please.
Nope, I'm staying, I'd like to see the pain of the GM rules preventing you from being an ass. It'll be funny.

No abusing your powers, eh? Well, time to go start a evi- er, I meant, entirely non-evil plot with Byndris at school. Soon all you fools will burn!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

There are no GM rules preventing me from being mean to you. I could make you DC's flamingo and there was nothing you could do about it. I could make you Marvel's beast (Earth-763). I could even make you Dark Horses nazi guys.

same
same
Posted at

Please.
Nope, I'm staying, I'd like to see the pain of the GM rules preventing you from being an ass. It'll be funny.

No abusing your powers, eh? Well, time to go start a evi- er, I meant, entirely non-evil plot with Byndris at school. Soon all you fools will burn!

We arent trying to be dicks. Were just saying that if you dont like it you dont need to feel obligated to play. Anyway. If you said there where good movies in the list i gave why not choose from them? Ill sort them into groups. Im trying to be nice. I even linked to wikia's and gave a list of suggestions.

Marvel:
Wolverine
Hulk
Ironman
Punisher
Any random spiderman villian

DC:
Night Owl
The comedian
Dr Manhattan (Lol, wang)
Lex Luthor
Superboy
Superman
Bizzaro
Any of these pricks

Dark Horse:
Marv
Dwight McCarthy
That yellow bastard
John Hartigan
Hellboy
Abe Sapien
Any type of Alien.
Predator
Pedalien

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

And any Star Wars character is also a Dark Horse possibility.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Same for Buffy the Vampire slayer and Indiana Jones.

Posted at

Everyone…we gotta all stop being….diiii-iicks…

Ohh, yeaahhhh…

'Cause we all need…somebdy…to leee-eean on…

C'mon brothers, sing with 1337!

Night Owl is the worst character ever same.
The rest of them are better.
Even Laurie's better!

When's this start Kroatz?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Please.

We arent trying to be dicks. Were just saying that if you dont like it you dont need to feel obligated to play. Anyway. If you said there where good movies in the list i gave why not choose from them? Ill sort them into groups. Im trying to be nice. I even linked to wikia's and gave a list of suggestions.

Marvel:
Wolverine
Hulk
Ironman
Punisher
Any random spiderman villian

DC:
Night Owl
The comedian
Dr Manhattan (Lol, wang)
Lex Luthor
Superboy
Superman
Bizzaro
Any of these pricks

Dark Horse:
Marv
Dwight McCarthy
That yellow bastard
John Hartigan
Hellboy
Abe Sapien
Any type of Alien.
Predator
Pedalien
and squirrel girl.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

It'll start in about 24 hours, This'll give everyone a chance to pick a superhero, anyone that hasn't sent me one will be appointed a superhero that I think is funny. The actual roles will still be randomised though.
I would also like to point out that it is not wise to tell anyone the hero you sent in, since these will be used in the narrations also. And any heroes I already put in the rules (such as Joker, firefly or the green goblin) are not neccesarily linked to those specific roles.

Also:
This game is only loosely based on the actual heroes in the actual Marvel, DC or Dark Horse universes. If I decide that wonderman is actually the green goblin in disguise then so be it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.