Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia XXXV: Babes, Booze, and Bullets (game thread)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Bada bing, bada boom.
The roaring 20's were great.
Prohibition, organised crime, the unforeseen danger of economic collapse just around the corner….good time, good times.

In fact so good that I am throwing my hat in for mayor!
You know it people!

The Speak easy will be open all night with me running this town.
41% of the town now, and a corrupt official! Gasp! They seem to be everywhere these days! I must build a second holy bunker to hide away if things turn to worse, again!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

My campaign to be mayor is sooo awesome that TFGM made me this campaign poster.
Admittedly, he didn't know he was making this image for a campaign poster at the time, but such is life!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Argh! No, will not give up! The Enclave cat will not win this battle of words, posters, and bribes! You goin down, kitty!

Jking, but I'm not gonna give up either.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You want to know why you should vote for me?
Because I am orange.

Oh yeah, the real deal, baby!

Full on orange!
Like a hip hop citrus feline of disco.

Kroatz will try to tell you that he is more orange, seeing as he is Dutch (the most naturally orange people of all.)
Don't believe it for a second. I have these incriminating pictures that prove otherwise-

so Kroatz, how do you explain this picture that I just made myself in Photoshop?
By internet law that PROVES you are lying to us!

Under all that cool Netherlands style, lurks the beating heart of a Belgian!

Do we really want this crazed waffle guzzler with his finger on the button?
I sure don't!

Vote Vast! REPEATEDLY!

Posted at

So here's the thing… Like I said, somebody has revealed to me that he's the flapper, while niccea is promoting herself as the flapper. Since this game has only 1 flapper, it means that one of them is lying.

Now Niccea has already ousted herself as a flapper and thus I'm going after her and the reason why I'm protecting the identity of my informant is because I believe him to be the real deal and I wish to shield his identity from the mafia. However, should Niccea turn out to be the real deal, then I will come forward about the identity of the other Flapper.

I still encourage everyone to please vote for me. My campaign promises are to insta-lynch Niccea, protect the players with roles and find out those who need to go down.

Together we can make that happen.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Product Placement- Too long, didn't read.

Yes, even a post with only 4 short paragraphs is too long for me to be bothered to read it.

That's the kind of leader I will be! Decisive! take charge! I wont hesitate when it comes to the crunch!
Do you want some book smart nerd with his shaky finger on the button?

Or do you want a manly leader who thinks from the gut?

Like Arnie, I here to lead, not read!

VOTE VAST!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Long post short Hark, she must be lying, cuz why would Niccea, NICCEA, call herself a flapper?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

What, a chibi white knight isn't cute enough?

I admit the armor rusted a tad after Niccea, PP, and Ninja threw it into the lake as part of my intro to evil, but I still fit at least!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM wants you to vote for me, thats why he made me a poster.
Also note that he says he wants you to vote for cats!
That means MEEEEE!

And everyone is out to kill Niccea so I will gladly jump on that band wagon!

If I get into power I will insta lynch her due to peer preasure!

Posted at

Of course… It's not enough for you having a role, you need a leadership position as well and now you've painted us into a corner of needing to vote for you or risk loosing a paramedic.

…sigh, I can't complain about it though, since I myself have used that tactic before. It works and you can't argue results.

But I still want to win, though. I also prefer if monkey's made to be the pardoner, since he's always evil if allowed to be a mayor :Þ

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

WK:Me and my brother have decided, we are voting for the Righteous leader known as Produce Placement!..why the snickering? Well, he seems to be the best choice, so for him we vote!
BM:Yeahyeah, it was more him making a speech and me getting tired of it.

Posted at

it was more him making a speech and me getting tired of it.
That's right. Spare your ears from more of my blabbering and just vote for me already. It's the only way of making me shut up :Þ

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Haha, roku just PWNED you like a NOOB, TFGM!
BUUUUUURN!

Posted at

Btw. Roku just finished her 24 hour comic submission that is based on a story by yours truly.

Please check it out.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Vote made, Prouduct Placement, good wins over bribes for once, maybe there is hope for this town.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!! i finished that 24 hour thing… spoiler- took me way longer the 24 hours.

i've been tired all week, and i already know that next year I'M DOING IT AGAIN. but maybe i'll be better, faster, cuter.

Are you saying cats arn't cute?

i'm saying that i have a cat that woke me up at 3am this morning just to fall asleep with me. that is not the kind of leadership i think this town deserves mister mansuit-cats

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

i'm saying that i have a cat that woke me up at 3am this morning just to fall asleep with me. that is not the kind of leadership i think this town deserves mister mansuit-cats

Hear hear!

also, can we have an update on the votes please?

Posted at

Considering how I am not allowed cats at the dorms and before that when we lost the house I had to move in with friends while the cats got put to sleep or moved up to my mom's boyfriends I consider you lucky. So don't complain while others suffer. Its rude and very american of you.

So Salsa and Roku want the medic to die? Interestin >:3

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Considering how I am not allowed cats at the dorms and before that when we lost the house I had to move in with friends while the cats got put to sleep or moved up to my mom's boyfriends I consider you lucky. So don't complain while others suffer. Its rude and very american of you.

So Salsa and Roku want the medic to die? Interestin >:3

No, not die.

Sorry My mind is decohering at the moment, I've only had an hour and a half of sleep in the past 24 so yeah…

Please carry about your business. Honestly, I'm just a sucker for a pretty face.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You consider American an insult..bad things will happen, I'm not going to be around when they do happen.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

He's not saying American as in "you filthy American" like someone from a cold war Soviet Union spy movie, but in the sense that a lot of the rest of the world views Americans as obnoxious, rude jerkwads who complain about everything when everyone who complains is still in the top 8% of the world's wealthiest people.

Can you blame them??

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.