Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Considering how I am not allowed cats at the dorms and before that when we lost the house I had to move in with friends while the cats got put to sleep or moved up to my mom's boyfriends I consider you lucky. So don't complain while others suffer. Its rude and very american of you.

So Salsa and Roku want the medic to die? Interestin >:3

pff, i'm a daughter of the revolution- of course i'm american. but no i don't want a medic to die. and i'm sorry to hear about your cats. that is rough.

but its rude to assume that people know of your problems when you don't tell them to the peoples you are accusing of being rude. this mad cycle of rudeness must end! so i'm sorry if you found me rude, i didn't mean to be i was simply stating facts- that lil' adorable puffball punk sleeping on my bed right now woke me up at 3am after a returning from a 6 hour class and poor sleep this whole past week… i'ma wake her up…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Oh I don't mean flapper as in role. I meant as in 20s girl. Sorry for the confusion. Forgot that was the role. I just need an excuse to put my avatar into an fringe dress.

I don't put stock into running on roles.

Posted at

Considering how I am not allowed cats at the dorms and before that when we lost the house I had to move in with friends while the cats got put to sleep or moved up to my mom's boyfriends I consider you lucky. So don't complain while others suffer. Its rude and very american of you.

So Salsa and Roku want the medic to die? Interestin >:3

pff, i'm a daughter of the revolution- of course i'm american. but no i don't want a medic to die. and i'm sorry to hear about your cats. that is rough.

but its rude to assume that people know of your problems when you don't tell them to the peoples you are accusing of being rude. this mad cycle of rudeness must end! so i'm sorry if you found me rude, i didn't mean to be i was simply stating facts- that lil' adorable puffball punk sleeping on my bed right now woke me up at 3am after a returning from a 6 hour class and poor sleep this whole past week… i'ma wake her up…
I'm a man! We don't tell everyone our problems. Even if we have a sword through our guts we won't tell people! It's a man law :3

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I'm a man! We don't tell everyone our problems. Even if we have a sword through our guts we won't tell people! It's a man law :3

is man's law like an advanced verison of bro's code?

Posted at

It's a man law
I'm pretty sure that the man law prohibits the use of this:

:3

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

BM:He's right ya know.
WK:NO, you should express your emotions, or people could get hurt!

For once, good me is right, she says something and BAM! You say it offends you because of some sad, sad fun killing thing which she had NO IDEA happened, so she isn't at fault, you are, you make her feel bad for something she had no idea happened. Shame on you cats in a man suit, for shame!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

so roku doesn't feel special…

oh l33t. i always feel special. thank you <3

Posted at

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Don't forget man in a can.

Get it? Cuz of the armor?..I'll stop with the armor jokes now. Oh, I'll make this town regret splitting me in half!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Vote for me to be your sexy mayor and I will link to you from the authors notes on my comic.
FREE HITS 4 YOU!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Poster Revision:

Apologies all around for the confusion and not really looking at the list of roles.

You can most likely trust your source PP.

Sorry real Flapper Girl whoever, wherever, whatever, you are for almost getting you instalynched if PP were to become mayor.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Vote 4 the cat in the can!
Thats MMEEEEE!

oooookkkaaaay, so niccea appears to have just admitted that she lied about her role…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

oooookkkaaaay, so niccea appears to have just admitted that she lied about her role…

Did not lie. Just said uninformed that I was a flapper (20s girl) not knowing that there was a role.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I hate to point fingers but….
AH who am I kidding, I love to point fingers!

Giving your role before running for mayor is a good way to get votes and earn trust, so it seems a bit of coincidence.
Flapper seems a bit obscure to mention without prompting.

Posted at

Sigh… I wish I knew the vote status. No point in keeping this up if I don't know if I'm winning or not.

…please vote for me.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah, I Dont know how to badger for votes without seeing the numbers.

Posted at

Yeah, I Dont know how to badger for votes without seeing the numbers.
Quite simple. You just threaten to throw a badger at anyone that doesn't vote for you.

Posted at

Well, if we base our campaign success on how loud we are, I'd say that myself, monkey and Hark are doing ok.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.