Posted at

Jay, why are you punching everyone?

Posted at

Are you implying there's a reason not to punch everyone? XD

Posted at

Are you implying there's a reason not to punch everyone? XD
Exactly! Besides, I handle my politics Chretien style!

The human embodiment of fear

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Not related to the game, but it's related to mafia in general. I am announcing that I plan on running for GM. I will be running this game, and I want you to vote for me(and yes I will be doing a new banner image).

(in other news I have a new avatar)

Posted at

Apologies but this is absolutely necessary.
Well he did. Not like he was innocent either though.

I would like to apologize to everyone cause I tried to betray you all.

I also think I am most annoying when I have an "important" role so to the randomizer: Make me a townie next time.

http://www.drunkduck.com/I_am/pages/47ccd9f8225024c7e671b7ce90a0af14.jpg

Those are my last dumped images and goodnight my people.

Posted at

If I put my face on top of Bella Lugosi no one will get it so I chose Digory.

And I read the first two books to twilight.

Anyone who says they suck and hasn't read them deserves to have their opinions stomped upon.

And they're not the worst thing ever.

AND the comic is a strip I made last year because someone went to see the movie and someone actually did that.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have read the first couple of pages. So I can confidently say they suck. If a book can't drag me in within a couple of pages, it isn't worth mentioning…also I'm typing the narration.

Posted at

I have read the first couple of pages. So I can confidently say they suck. If a book can't drag me in within a couple of pages, it isn't worth mentioning…also I'm typing the narration.
I read the first one for reasons I can't quite recall (that whole time is a blur admittedly). What I do recall is poorly written dribble amounting to nothing more than the authors blatant, and in some cases creepy, fantasies.

Also, lets do this.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Notice what I said is that they're not THE WORST ever.

Are they any good? No.

But I've read worse.
Nice save, vamp.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night Two

Lil’ Mettaur had abandoned his pickle costume in favor of a Tigger one. He had the hood thrown back as he was running through the neighborhood.

“Kids like you are filth.” An older man pushed the child into the mud and ran off.

[spoiler]Mettaur the Trick-or-Treater is grounded for ruining a $40 costume [/spoiler]

Lil’ Anthony Mercer had his toy detective kit hanging by his side. He had already unmasked the Vampire Leader. The Werewolf Leader was already gone, so only the Zombie Leader was left. Then he could go and check up on his new Sherlock Holmes costume that his mom was making him.

A syrupy voice behind him began an old chant in a sing song voice. “Tattle Tell, go to jail. Stick your head in a garbage pail.”

Anthony spun around, but he couldn’t find the source of the chant. It kept repeating itself over and over, as the boy spun around. Suddenly, a fist came out of nowhere and made direct contact with Anthony’s eye, laying him flat.

[spoiler]Anthony Mercer the Tattle Tell’s mother won’t let him outside to play for a while [/spoiler]

Night 2 is over. Day 3 is here. Please send in your votes by 6pm CST.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

That you are.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

That you are.

Posted at

I cant find clues. I am the worst attorney ever.

The worst is actually Jack Thompson.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If I put my face on top of Bella Lugosi no one will get it so I chose Digory.

And I read the first two books to twilight.

Anyone who says they suck and hasn't read them deserves to have their opinions stomped upon.

A certain red-coat wearing person would like to have a few words with you…

I read the first one for a review in my freshman English class. 350 pages of dribble followed by another 100 pages of dribble and plot.

One of two books that I would rejoice if their burning happened.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to watch "How to Train Your Dragon."

Posted at

A fine choice… despite Scottish Vikings…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yeah. While I was watching that movie the other night, I wondered to myself, 'What would Product Placement think of this?'

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Just finished, well worth the money I paid. Now I wanna read the books. :)

Honestly, I didn't mind the Scottish vikings. My favorite character though has to be Toothless.

Posted at

Yeah. While I was watching that movie the other night, I wondered to myself, 'What would Product Placement think of this?'
He would probably think rage… a lot of rage…

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Who do we have left?

4. shirkersama needs a title
6. harkovast the self proclaimed furry pusher.
7. Hakoshen the Spartan
9. jninjashadow the town drunk
10. same needs a title
11. alwinbot needs a title
12. maru the last beserker
13. Keybounce
14. rokulily The Minister of Cuteness
15. Asmun
16. Product Placement The Game Master

Now, I haven't seen much from Shirkersama, harkovast, Hakoshen, alwinbot, maru, or rokulily

Night one: Alwin bot complains about the image dumps.
Day 2: Same, asmun, JNinja, Hako (image), Salsa (image), Maru (product has been quiet), Mettaur, 1337, and product. Nothing of substance from Hako, Salsa, product, or Maru; nothing at all from Shirker, Harko, Alwin, or Roku.

Night 2: Salsa (image), Mettaur, JNinja, same (one liner), Salsa (one liner), Hako (image), Maru (one liner), Anthony. Not much of substance.

Day 3, so far: Same (one liner), alwin (one liner), JNinja (one liner + image), Salsa (? relevant ?), JNinja (equally relevant), images from Same, and then deleted.

Alright, so what do I see, or not see?

I don't see anything – excluding day one votes for leaders – from Shirker, Harko, or Roku; I see nothing of substance from Hako, Salsa, Product, Alwin, and Maru. Product has an excuse – an "I'll be out for the start of the game" notice. But the rest?

That's 7 people who don't seem to be contributing at all.

Am I mistaken? Am I crazy? Am I missing posts somewhere?

I say we concentrate on removing those not actually participating.

Roku: I'm accusing you of being scum. Defend or be voted.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.