Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

jninja is saying that madness makes for great leadership…I agree.
And I don't think I, or the magic pumpkin in my head that forces me to burn things need to tell you that I am the craziest mofo on the go in all townston.

Remember how well it went last game when you voted for me?
We won with no casualties.
Admittedly it was a mafia win…
But then you only made me pardoner, imagine what would happen if I was MAYOR???

Townston would get taken up to eleven!

Also, don't vote for mettaur. He likes fall out three, even though we all know it is not as good as borderlands.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Im not trying to offend you or be a dick but don't you have any blank paper?
my little bro made this. I thought it looked nice. I thought i would be a dick if i asked him to redraw on blank paper. now everyone, you wanna crush my lil bro's artistic hopes? then don't vote for me and his psoter.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

What is this? All these "Vote for me"'s are nothing but fancy pictures. I'm offering actual leadership, a new and different style that the scum (rogues? Mafia? Monsters? Whatchamacallits?) don't know. Don't vote for a fancy image – we'll do that November 2nd.

I mean, what do you think this place is, a web comic hosting site?

Vote for me! A vote for Keybounce is a vote for …

A vote for my first computer! :-)

(The extent of my graphical artistic skills)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well, seems all the crazies are running.

@Mett: still could have asked him to draw it on copy paper, you know the type with no lines. Also, if same was trying to crush your brother's artistic dreams then he probably would have done an unnecessarily harsh critique of it.

same
same
Posted at

Im not trying to offend you or be a dick but don't you have any blank paper?
my little bro made this. I thought it looked nice. I thought i would be a dick if i asked him to redraw on blank paper. now everyone, you wanna crush my lil bro's artistic hopes? then don't vote for me and his psoter.

Its fine. Just saying a lot of your drawings are done on lined paper too.

What is this? All these "Vote for me"'s are nothing but fancy pictures. I'm offering actual leadership, a new and different style that the scum (rogues? Mafia? Monsters? Whatchamacallits?) don't know. Don't vote for a fancy image – we'll do that November 2nd.

Never ever works. Unless you can bribe, are popular enough or the mafia plans to get you elected you usually dont get voted for.

Well, seems all the crazies are running.

OBJECTION!

I'm not running.
Also

@Mett: still could have asked him to draw it on copy paper, you know the type with no lines. Also, if same was trying to crush your brother's artistic dreams then he probably would have done an unnecessarily harsh critique of it.

A child that can't draw?! WELL I NEVER!

Ill tell you what the problem here is.

HIS FEEBLE HANDS!!! Feed the child STEROIDS!!!
NOW BACK TO WORK!!!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I kinda have a surplus of lined paper, enough to carry me through the rest of high school and then some. I thought I could use it up some, but bro just used his own sketchbook of lined paper for this.

vote for me, the anti-vampire, or we will be up to our necks in twilight copies. tiny twilight copies!

Posted at

PEOPLE, PEOPLE! THIS IS CRAZY!!! You should vote for me and Hark!! Then it will be insane! AND that makes for the BEST games! VOTE JNINJA OR HARK! DO IT! MADNESS!!!

This message was not endorsed by Hark… but hell, NOT getting his permission just makes this crazier!!!

Posted at

PEOPLE, PEOPLE!

I don't even need to read the rest of the post - this got my attention!

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Never ever works. Unless you can bribe, are popular enough or the mafia plans to get you elected you usually dont get voted for.

Thats it! Whoever gets elected has mafia backing, and is scum! Vote them off …

Err, ok, the big kids first. Who are they again? :-)

Posted at

Pwease vote for me.

Big Kids are unknown as of now.

I have never really betrayed the town guys, I mean c'mon!

And then the day I almost become mayor everyone changes their votes.

…pwease?

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Big Kids are unknown as of now.
Which is why I put the smiley face in there.

same
same
Posted at

Of course this isnt always the way it works. Just on occasion. Last time they planned to get both elected roles filled with mafia. Only 1 out of the 2 was mafia. As always the towns people out number the mafia. But hark is split when he becomes mayor. He'll more or less just do what he likes.

Which is why hes worth voting for. Makes the game exciting.

That is all.

maru
maru
Posted at

Jninja is insane. I really have no other thing to add to that. But he does have a point, that DOES make things interesting. Besides, when there is no one else to trust, trust the one you know the tell of XP

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

But hark is split when he becomes mayor. He'll more or less just do what he likes.

Which is why hes worth voting for. Makes the game exciting.
But he does have a point, that DOES make things interesting.

I guarantee that I'll be beholden to no special interests! I guarantee an interesting gameplay.

How about a compromise for my first game here: Make me the runner up, soft kid?

/em shows tearful, cat-like eyes
"I can has vote pweeze?"

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Ohh, nice.

Can you make me a 100x100 version of those glowing cat eyes?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ohh, nice.

Can you make me a 100x100 version of those glowing cat eyes?

http://www.gimp.org/

download that and install it. Save the image and open it up in there. select the area you want go to Image>Crop to Selection then go to Image>scale and enter 100 in the long side. Make sure you are using px as your unit of measure. After that just save it.

Posted at

Well I'm torn between voting for Hark since he has an awesome poster and 1337 cause he has yet to be mayor and I'd like to see him become mayor.

Anyone want to come out and say, "I'm the kid with a bandaide vote for me."

@Key: I am one of the only ones to ever be elected on their first games. I ran on the campaign of I have never been a mafia.

@Product & Niccea: Reference my memory. What was the people of Townston thing again? Cause I quite enjoyed making that poster.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.