Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

We have enough cats! Besides, the only cat you should be voting for is Hark, or if not him vote me! Remember, I'm insane, and therefore predictably unpredictable! Vote for the fun one!

Posted at

Well I'm torn between voting for Hark since he has an awesome poster and 1337 cause he has yet to be mayor and I'd like to see him become mayor.

Anyone want to come out and say, "I'm the kid with a bandaide vote for me."
It'd be really nice of you. :)

To Jininja: I'm not a cat…most the time…

Posted at

We have enough cats! Besides, the only cat you should be voting for is Hark, or if not him vote me! Remember, I'm insane, and therefore predictably unpredictable! Vote for the fun one!
No. I stick to this answer cause going insane is not a good reason to join the enemy. I've watched Soul Eater! I know what you've done!!! O.<

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Alright:

This is my first game! (here). I have never been a Mafia scum (even elsewhere). Vote for me! A vote for me is a vote for the continual innocent! A 100% track record of being innocent and still getting voted off (ok, one game I wasn't voted off, but all the rest …)

(Frankly, I need the protection of the big kids to survive)

Posted at

Alright:

This is my first game! (here). I have never been a Mafia scum (even elsewhere). Vote for me! A vote for me is a vote for the continual innocent! A 100% track record of being innocent and still getting voted off (ok, one game I wasn't voted off, but all the rest …)

(Frankly, I need the protection of the big kids to survive)

It also helps to have a kick ass poster like this one http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Drunk_Duck_Mafia/index.php?p=546491 that I made back in the day. Ah memories.

Posted at

Pfft. People don't attack newbies. You're safe unless you get annoying.

But if I don't get an elected position then I'm screwed probably.

…It's my signature now.

Vote for me and I'll keep you nice and safe. And undissected, I wanna stress the dissection clause.

Oh and TFGM, you volunteering for a dissection? I'm sure you know my passion for it. Some would say its… maddening…

Posted at

But if I don't get an elected position then I'm screwed probably.

…It's my signature now.

Vote for me and I'll keep you nice and safe. And undissected, I wanna stress the dissection clause.

Oh and TFGM, you volunteering for a dissection? I'm sure you know my passion for it. Some would say its… maddening…
To even get close to winning I need my own vote.

It was like when I almost voted for Mettaur.

I want it.

Posted at

I hear a little girl almost killed you if it hadn't been for your gf. What you need to have your woman protect you?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wote fow me pwease.

Posted at

I hear a little girl almost killed you if it hadn't been for your gf. What you need to have your woman protect you?
Hmmmm… sounds like this kitty is getting spayed…

Posted at

Wote fow me pwease.
SPEECH IMPEDIMENT!!! Everyone point and make fun off him!!!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Game 9 was my first game. I have died in every game since except for three, and one of those I didn't play. So you see, even the vets get killed a lot(even if we're worthless TT^TT)

Posted at

Wote fow me pwease.
SPEECH IMPEDIMENT!!! Everyone point and make fun off him!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Product & Niccea: Reference my memory. What was the people of Townston thing again? Cause I quite enjoyed making that poster.
We are/were making posters of everyone's titles. P. Placement made one of you posting your titles on a wall.

Also, for anyone confused since it has been a year since we had a monster mash. The monster leaders don't know who each other are.

Posted at

Hey, did you all know I give out FULL sized candy to my voters? Jinja: "FUCK FUN SIZED!"

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Then I'm in trouble :-)

Change your vote! Vote Keybounce for interesting, unusual, and different fun!
Vote keybounce for old times (keyboards that registered multiple copies of your presses)
Vote Keybounce for behavior that will confuse and confound the rogues (kinda like Baltar disengaging and reengaging the Galactica fighters)
Vote keybounce for bad pop culture reference and lolcats without images

And Vote Keybounce to stop this annoyance :-)

Lolcats: One party One vote

Posted at

Change your vote! Vote Keybounce for interesting, unusual
I read that as "interesting, asexual"

I laughed.

Posted at

VOTING

Day One Leader Kid
I Am The 1337 Master (4)
Poster
I Am The 1337 Master
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Something is wrong here.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Keybounce, you wold mwan, you no funney. I bets you gonna mwake up stowies and send us all bwack to our mommwies.

Posted at

VOTING

Day One Leader Kid
I Am The 1337 Master (4)
Poster
I Am The 1337 Master
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Something is wrong here.
QUICK! Someone tell me if hell's frozen over!

Posted at

VOTING

Day One Leader Kid
I Am The 1337 Master (4)
Poster
I Am The 1337 Master
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Something is wrong here.
QUICK! Someone tell me if hell's frozen over!
*Turns to Same and waits for answer.*

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T

I'm so happy with this voter turn out. 13 out of the 16 people have voted. And it isn't too late for the other 3.

T-T

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.