Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You have to accuse everyone of being mafia and accuse the person who posts after the narration as the person what did the murder thing… Yeah.
Ok, you're Mafia scum! Defend yourself!
You are acting quite paranoid, that is a greenie player mistake, when you act paranoid and are too eager to save the day, it is an obvious sign that you are a evil cretin trying to cover up yourself. So, your rebuttal, Jenkins?

P.S. Sing damn you, sing!

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

I agree with Mettaur.

You're all freaks. :)
And you're a giant hot dog. So who's the freak?

You are acting quite paranoid, that is a greenie player mistake, when you act paranoid and are too eager to save the day
Fine, I'll calm down. I said I was into meta-analysis, didn't I?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I agree with Mettaur.

You're all freaks. :)
And you're a giant hot dog. So who's the freak?

You are acting quite paranoid, that is a greenie player mistake, when you act paranoid and are too eager to save the day
Fine, I'll calm down. I said I was into meta-analysis, didn't I?
OH boy, you hear that 1337? 'Ole Jenkins here be hatin' on us giant food items!

Posted at

I am not a hot dog.

I'm a wiener.

:P

I'm going to ignore Mr. Salsa's hating on me.
I don't mind wasting the pardons saving myself instead of townies in trouble.

You can just blame it on him.

…BEST…

…PARDONER…

…EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111…

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Just to double check: We send our lynch votes to the mod by PQ, and we don't find out who voted for whom. Right?

(20 minutes left if I've got the time correct)

Posted at

Just to double check: We send our lynch votes to the mod by PQ, and we don't find out who voted for whom. Right?

(20 minutes left if I've got the time correct)

No. The GM (niccea) will probably put up who voted for who in the first post like she did with the election votes.

But yes. PQ them to her.

Posted at

Salsa, you wanna know what I am? DO YOU!?!? YOU CAN'T QUESTION ME PEASANT! I AM ABOVE YOUR LAWS! I AM THE LAW! QUESTIONING ME BREAKS THE LAW! LAW! LAAAAAAAW!
No but seriously, I'm a Trick-or-treater. Is your life better now? Actually, why are you so Inquisitive this round. I mean, when I signed up for mayor, I wasn't expecting some Salsa Inquisition…

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Since there has been no humorous illustration concerning my speech impediment, I shall now talk in a regular, if not educated and clear, tone of voice. Good night to all.
Hey, I wike the widdle speech

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Since there has been no humorous illustration concerning my speech impediment, I shall now talk in a regular, if not educated and clear, tone of voice. Good night to all.
Reminds you of your youth, does it not Jenkins?

Posted at

No but seriously, I'm a Trick-or-treater. Is your life better now? Actually, why are you so Inquisitive this round. I mean, when I signed up for mayor, I wasn't expecting some Salsa Inquisition…
I will not give Salsa the satisfaction of knowing my role now.

I may just go through the list and tell everyone but him. :)

Or not.

:)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

So skimming over the past few pages and ignoring all the pictures, I'm guessing we still don't have much as far as solid leads?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Reminds you of your youth, does it not Jenkins?

@ 1337: All I can do is shake my head in shame. Seriously, Jay came forward no fuss, when I said you should have nothing to hide if you're not a monster and that withholding your role made you look suspicious, all you had to do was say, well I'm not a monster, I'm the/a X. Instead, you got defensive, therefore, until proven otherwise, I believe you to be one of the monster leaders.

Well I think 1337's a monster because he's protected and still won't divulge his role.

Posted at

Probably going to be late.
There's no "probably" about it.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

I wasn't expecting some Salsa Inquisition…

Nobody expects the Salsa Inquisition!

(Is Monty Python OK on this forum?)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

While he keeps talking, I'll just take some waffles..

Posted at

I wasn't expecting some Salsa Inquisition…

Nobody expects the Salsa Inquisition!

(Is Monty Python OK on this forum?)
Lemmy answer your question with a question. Would I have set up that joke if it wasn't? The answer is yes. Yes I would.

Potatoes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Since I'm supposed to be a white knight again, I can't make a boob joke about that. Instead, enjoy this kinda-randomly dumped potato image.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Potatoes.
That's Mr. Potatoes. (Mr. Potato Head) (Mr. Picasso Head?)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok. I'm here now. That guy took a lot of pictures. Um…yeah. Writing out narrations. I'll open up the voting afterward.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

How does the end-of-day processing work over here?

I'm used to one GM post saying the result of the town lynch, followed by a period where the scum (and others) send in their night actions, followed by a GM morning post.

I didn't see anything in the OP referencing that sort of time schedule.

Posted at

No, giant man eating potatoes. Look as it holds another victim in its insidious mind lock!

Seriously tho, this is what I do when bored.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.