Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

How does the end-of-day processing work over here?

I'm used to one GM post saying the result of the town lynch, followed by a period where the scum (and others) send in their night actions, followed by a GM morning post.

I didn't see anything in the OP referencing that sort of time schedule.

I think the time frame is the same, unless I've missed something big here.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

How does the end-of-day processing work over here?

I'm used to one GM post saying the result of the town lynch, followed by a period where the scum (and others) send in their night actions, followed by a GM morning post.

I didn't see anything in the OP referencing that sort of time schedule.
Ummm. That is because all the important stuff is in the narration posts. Cause time can vary.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night One

Salsa was going to rustle him up a convert. His werewolf ears perked forward as he eyed his prey. He jumped in front of his first victim. “Become a werewolf, or I beat you up!”

“I don’t wanna.” The would-be victim waved a fake silver pendant in Salsa’s face until he backed off. They then sped off into the night.

Salsa sighed. He had spent a lot of money ($10) on a spare werewolf costume, and he really wanted people to jump on board with his idea.

“Don’t look so glum. You will never catch up to the Zombie and me.” Salsa looked up just in time to be punched in the face, loosing his tooth.

[spoiler]Salsa the Werewolf Leader will get money from the tooth fairy, but his dentist has said no Halloween candy for him[/spoiler]

Another would be victim cracked his glow stick in half and waved it in the Zombie Leader’s face. “Back off.”

[spoiler]The Zombie Leader failed at turning someone[/spoiler]

Night One has ended. Vote for the first “lynch.” Voting closes at 7 pm CST (12amGMT) tomorrow. So don’t be late. (I will start accepting votes starting now)

Posted at

I KNEW Salsa was acting overly hostile! C'mon guys, lets find us this here sparking pansy so we can be half way done!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Also guys, please don't send out the next cycle's actions until I put up the narration. It makes it easier for me to sort through. I'm not counting the couple of votes I had received before the narration went up.

same
same
Posted at

Clues in this

"“Don’t look so glum. You will never catch up to the Zombie and me.” Salsa looked up just in time to be punched in the face, loosing his tooth.
"

Im gonna look into the you'll never catch me part and the loss of tooth.

Edit: If I cant find anything else in the other players Im blamming Mett for his word wall.

Edit Edit: I take that back. Im bored of this reading. Cant find clues. Not much to work off apart from those 2 lines meaning I have to use my full ass to play. And I was hoping to get away with playing half assedly.

Edit Edit Edit: I would have suspected Hark but then it turned out I misread his profile.

I read: "My name is Daniel Stribley, and I punch people in the face and knock their teeth out" but it just turned out to be "My name is Daniel Stribley, and I write and draw the comic Harkovast."

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

I would really like to trust Mettuar because I greatly respect his (more recent) well-mannered communication, but I seem to be caught up in a bit of meta-meta-analysis of my own. He seems a bit accuse-y, and his early "kid speech" strikes me as a form of defensive cover. The only problem with my thought process is that most of it also applies to me… But that is my reasoning and as such I intend to vote for his removal from the party. Just thought I'd let you all know beforehand. Also, I have no special role.

Posted at

Two people suggesting the scapegoating of Mett… I'd be a bad leader if I DIDN'T agree! Until such a time as we have evidence as to the identity of the true vampire, I say its Mett. Because he is the most likely suspect.

same
same
Posted at

Thinking on a behavioural basis who would make salsa their first target?

Thinking like a general mafia player YOU'RE ALL UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!

All i found out is:

Alwin is has caught tron fever.
Mettaur.
1337 has too many comics with no pages that have been there for ages.
Roku is being Wooed online. (I think its product placement)
Hakoshens avatar is a preview of a comic he is planning.
Some people only have avatars and sigs that can be used as clues.
I grow tired of reading long profiles.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I grow tired of reading long profiles.

This profile is only as fleshed out as it is to confuse them.

Because the only way to get a point across this game is, apparently, to have a picture.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Welp, that figures.

Seriously? Is my luck that horrible?

maru
maru
Posted at

So, anyone else notice Product has been unusually quiet?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I would really like to trust Mettuar because I greatly respect his (more recent) well-mannered communication, but I seem to be caught up in a bit of meta-meta-analysis of my own. He seems a bit accuse-y, and his early "kid speech" strikes me as a form of defensive cover. The only problem with my thought process is that most of it also applies to me… But that is my reasoning and as such I intend to vote for his removal from the party. Just thought I'd let you all know beforehand. Also, I have no special role.
I'm honored! But I have to go to school now, I'll poke enough holes to make swiss cheese through that theory once I come back.

Posted at

I just received some incredible news from someone claiming to be the tattle-tell. If this wasn't the real one, now would be the time to tell me! Serious.

Posted at

Well that shows my "opponent".
Don't fight the power!!!!!

But it was still a monster who took out the other monster and that can never be good.

"Jump on board" "In the face" and "cracked his glow stick" are the clues I see…maybe…

To same: I know. :D

To Hakoshen: of course.

To maru: Yes. Yes he has.

To my dear friend Jninja: Will you reveal this to the public or not?

I hope this incident sort of maybe proves my innocence…

And I will join in with the Mettaur lynch but I have a feeling we'll be taking out a townie.

Well if all else fails we know we can blame it on a newbie.

Posted at

So, anyone else notice Product has been unusually quiet?
I'm gonna be traveling for the next week so I'm probably not going to be active much but might pop up from time to time. Then again, who knows… I might be pretty active, depending on how much computer access I'll end up getting.

So don't expect much of me but sign me up anyways.
Also, if you had looked at the time stamp from when I was last online (to late for that now) you would have seen that my last time online was few days ago.
Roku is being Wooed online. (I think its product placement)
Now why would you think that?

Posted at

I am saddened to say, that thus far, my source hasn't been refuted, thus I have no other choice but to tell you that the "tattle-tale" points their finger at my counter part 1337 master, with the accusation of monster-hood. Such a claim makes sense, as 1337 has a motive for Salsa's death (Salsa's nay-saying) tho there have been no incriminating clues put forward. 1337, for your sake, find a more likely suspect pronto.

Keybounce
Keybounce
Posted at

Alright, lets see if I understand this correctly:

JNinja claims that someone claimed to him that 1337 is a monster.

But we don't know (because this is Mafia) that Jay actually got contacted. We don't know if the person who contacted him is the Tattle Tale. We don't even know if the real tattle tale checked Jay out, and found that Jay was a monster, thereby knowing not to tell Jay anything.

Heck, if Jay was a monster, then pretending to have been told by the Tattle Tale is a potentially safe move – the real tattle tale doesn't want to reveal themself, so the claim can go unchallenged.

Either way, it seem that the best move for the kids now is to take out the big kids, because it seems like they are protecting at least one monster. Heck, they might be protecting both surviving monsters (and yikes! if that's the case).

Posted at

Why's everyone hating on wheat!!!???

And I have no defenses…

My pouting now will be that I hope I don't get lynched.

:(

By seeing the voting that means that the alleged tattle tale is Anthony.

…But I still got two full pardons to use…

Wait. So your idea is to kill the big kids because me or jninja might be a monster?

…this game is insanity.

I think I would just step down and join the non-talkers or do-ers of anything.

…I might sound defensive but life is just too good as pardoner.

And if Mercer or whomever claims to be the Tattler really wants me dead then he may as well tell everyone instead of just jninja.

So…I might have to work against you buddy.

You know…if all else fails you could just…trust in me…

Posted at

LETS HATE ON THE GOV'MENT! JNINJA IS LYING TO US!
Players punched by mayor Jninja: 2
I play with what I'm dealt kid. I plan to out my source to the crowd should they be lying, which any one WOULD do, so the validity of their claim can in fact be made by the logic that NO ONE would be stupid enough to lie under penalty of a quick death. Think about it, if my source IS lying, he'll be dead come next lynch. Sooner if the other monster tears up their only remaining competition. And if said second monster does tear into the a fore mentioned liar, we get a clue to bring us a step closer to ending this thing. But, in the even my source is correct, we also get closer to ending this. Win-win yes? And really sorry bout this 1337. Seriously, find us evidence to clear your name and I'll take EVERY WORD back, then eat them publicly.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well, have fun trick-or-treating with out me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.