Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

okay i'm not sure i'll be availible to play this game but i'm gonna do something for it. a costume collection picture. for all youse people you do sign up tell me what you want your costume to be and at the the end of the game there will be a big picture with everyone in their desired costumes.

Hold on a sec. I just need to whip something up.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Sign me up.

Also I'm in the banner.

Posted at

okay i'm not sure i'll be availible to play this game but i'm gonna do something for it. a costume collection picture. for all youse people you do sign up tell me what you want your costume to be and at the the end of the game there will be a big picture with everyone in their desired costumes.
I'm a wiener.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I wanna look like this, with my normal face showing(you saw it before, right?)

Why do I want to be a generic mobster you ask? I'm actually dressing as one, even got the shaving knife to scare away the kids that want from the taffy bowl.

Posted at

PREPARE YOURSELVES! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! READY THE RATIONS!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

PREPARE YOURSELVES! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! READY THE RATIONS!

Too late man.

@rokulily
me:

Rokulily:

avi version:

Now that I made you an avatar you can play now, right?? (well at least use it for halloween, if you can't play, since the first monster mash had you as the Van Helsing)

@Mett:

avi version:

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My god Salsa, I'm amazing! You made me look better than I usually do! And seriously, thanks for the pic and avatar, I would probably have sadly stuck with Giovanni if you had not come to help with this.

*Ahem!* The villains of the night shall feel the wrath, not the hands, of Kosher-Man! Fighting for truth, justice, and religious health codes!

No one told me to stop, so I'm keeping on with the White Knight thing, except now it's Kosher-Man! Fear my pickle!..I didn't mean it like that, don't run away!..ladies?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Long winded speech

You dorealize that you're dressed as a Kosher dill pickle right? Not exactly fear striking. I just did it for the pun. (and the practice)

Posted at

The above whole thing…
Damn… that was cool…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Aaag. I can't decide what I want to dress as. Especially since I'm not doing any dressing up this year.

Want some Help?

maru
maru
Posted at

Oh, I will be in please!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would really like at least 3 more people before beginning. Anyone have anybody that they can scare up?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I would really like at least 3 more people before beginning. Anyone have anybody that they can scare up?
Well, I could call up some of my pals on the other Mafia threads.

Posted at

Maybe we should dig up the vets graves? Call in some old blood…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

What about Waff? And I know Roku said she might not, but I'd still try and ask her.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ah, that might be a good reason not to.

Posted at

Why not Ochi?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You sure those guys from the other site can't come? Around ten of 'em now, I think.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

In that case, can't wait for when Adam the Clown realizes it's a no-kill game. He was the best killer in DR's first Mafia Games.

Still gonna be a good game tho.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

People get pulled out just not by death. It is just so I can be lazy and not write long gruesome narrations.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.