Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I seem to recall other GMs having many spoiler tags :3
Well… true, but I usually limit my spoiler tags to just a single one per attack. I find them to be an excellent framing device, when it comes to dividing my narrations up into separate attacks. Of course you'll find exceptions to the rule, if you go and search for them.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Oh - no cookies at Christmas time? *low blood sugar induced sadness* Bye, Roku.

OK - so we have:

skinny man who dramatizes and bites with big teeth.

stranger who wields a knife and has flames surrounding him

big sis on the prowl

I think stranger with flames is Hark cuz he's SO PISSED OFF

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

the mafia killed rokulily since she's the best clue solver that isn't mafia (product placement!!)

the other is the serial killer, and he tried to kill the vigilante….

hmmmm…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

the mafia killed rokulily since she's the best clue solver that isn't mafia (product placement!!

Product? that would be interesting, but I'm thinking 1337. He and his sociopathic unicorn.

@1337: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Product? that would be interesting, but I'm thinking 1337. He and his sociopathic unicorn.

@1337: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

i was just saying that product placement is an awesome clue solver, he's just with the mafia, i don't think he was the one to kill rokulily.

Posted at

Why is Seventy2 campaigning for my head, labeling me as a good… no… awesome cluesolver? Not only is he trying to get me lynched, he's also trying to get the mafia to pay attention to me.

I'd say it's high time to lynch seventy2 on the grounds that he's campaigning to have me killed for no apparent reason.

Posted at

Surprisingly, Product raises a fine point. No clues really frame him of anything, yet seventy2 has him under fire. Also, that narration was too long and I am somewhat bamboozled by who did what precisely…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i was actually going to vote for jninjashadow for no particular reason, but if you want war PP, there's no need for it.

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

Really? Dead on night one again? *Sigh* Well, have fun with another game without me, guys…

Posted at

@jim carrey: The question isn't what have I done but what haven't I done? :)

But I will agree that I'm not certain Product is mafia.
But I don't know…he does have a suspicious hat.

O_o?

AND ARE YOU TOO A HATER OF THE UNI?!!!

CURSORS ON YOU!!!!

Follow the Link.

I think that the whole cat stuff is not only leading to Asmun but is also a set of clues from the first murder but that doesn't matter right now-they took care of a mafia guy so it's good for now.
In the second murder I think that the thing about milk and "mad man" are both clues.

As usual I don't solve, I just state. :)

EDIT:
I may know who the first killer is. I don't want to reveal it unless they strike again. But it might be someone you might not expect to have taken out a mafia man. Someone who tends to get the butt of the joke.
Or at least it might be.

Posted at

i was actually going to vote for jninjashadow for no particular reason, but if you want war PP, there's no need for it.
Well, I didn't want any war to begin with. It's just that you've been calling me a mobster since day one and still maintain that claim, even though nothing solid has appeared that would implicate me on being one.

All this unwanted attention is sure to be the end of me and if I'm going down, you're going down with me.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

to l33t: the hat is there for a reason. he is no unicorn hater- he IS a unicorn. wellll wereunicorn. see what happens when you want to go arounds stealing baked goods during a fullmoon with unicorns about

not that you guys all aren't stealing a stray cookie or dozens.

Posted at

to l33t: the hat is there for a reason. he is no unicorn hater- he IS a unicorn. wellll wereunicorn. see what happens when you want to go arounds stealing baked goods during a fullmoon with unicorns about

not that you guys all aren't stealing a stray cookie or dozens.

Roku I probably showed up later and ate ALL of the cookies.

Don't worry, I'll make sure no one else gets them. ;)

Posted at

Lession To me I know the truth!

1337 Master Faked THE MOON LANDING!!!!!

Posted at

1337(3) In lead
Heh… Can't help but appreciate the irony in that.

…but then again, I've always been a sucker for bad puns.

Posted at

Day Two Narrative

"Wow we are doing awesome!" A townie said as the town gathered together. "Yeah two mafia down one two more to go!" Another replied. The whole town seemed to be over joyed with the night. "So who we going to lynch?" Someone asked. "PRODUCT! He is our best clue solver and he isn't dead! They killed our second best clue solver Roku! Why would they skip over Product to get Roku unless he is MAFIA!" Seventy2 shouted. No one paid him much attention.

"Wait Roku died. She is way too cute to be killed. Who would kill her?" Ayesinback cried. The whole town looked at 1337. "What?! I would never kill that horrible evil person. I'm not immune to cuteness," 1337 said. "Oh really? Then why are you clubing a baby seal right now?!" Product shouted. 1337 countered Products point with solid logic, "For its delicious delicious blabber, DUH."

"What your lynching me without any clues? Just cause I club baby seals and constantly preech of killing Roku? That makes no sense," 1337 complained. "That hasn't stopped us before," Hark replied. As the crowd closed in 1337 grabbed a random person and threw it at Frank," For the delicious leader!" he shouted. "Why does everyone throw people at me?!" Frank said as he got slammed into another wall.

But one epic fight scene later 1337 found a rope around his neck.

[spoiler]1337 the bully dog was lynched[/spoiler]

End of Day Two. Night Two has begun.!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

and now l33t's dead too. ah, i may rest in peice

Posted at

Soo… We're down to a mad hatter… and a serial killer.

…and it's end of day 2…

This game is scaring me. I've never seen this level of competence, mixed with idiotically dumb luck.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.