Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

But game concepts have been reused plenty of times before. We've now done 3 monster mashes and if you count crocty's game, then this is the 3rd game that's mongoose venom related.
Well while that may be true, I just wanted it to follow on from the previous game. I would've found any way to shoehorn dinosaurs in to it somewhere no matter what game it was after.
"Oh no after he monster mash we need to go get dinosaurs to eat all the monsters!"
"Oh no after reverse mafia we need to go get dinosaurs to kill all the mafia and put townies back in"
"Oh no after heaven and hell, DINOSAURS BITCHES."

we can't have dinosaurs without ochi, it is secret mafia law
That's why I had to paste her in to the narratives too despite her not playing.

Aww man this makes me realise how awesome my game was AMIRITE GUYS.
I should run next game to go on a cure for this stupid outbreak, ONLY THIS TIME WITH MORE ME. Also so no one else can steal my idea.

do you even remember how to play? its been ages

Posted at

… Im patenting the webcomic reviewer review webcomic.
Just before anyone else says it was their idea.
I am interested in this product. Where can I dump my wads of cash

Posted at

we can't have dinosaurs without ochi, it is secret mafia law
No worries, I'm always watching benevolently from the skies like a patron dinosaur saint…
That's why I had to paste her in to the narratives too despite her not playing.
I wasn't even a dinosaur back then, you just wanted to murder me a lot due to everlasting rivalry!

If that game does recur, I might have to play just to try exerting an active role in my own death(s). >_>;

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

just because you killed the godfather on the insta lynch doesn't mean you're not mafia…

it's just gonna be more difficult….

Posted at

I actually just got the time to check up on this. I decided to read what all had happened before checking my role pm, so I actually found out I was the Godfather by reading the narration. My first time as Godfather and I was lynched before I knew I was the Godfather.

Cry.

Posted at

Okay I have to babysit some of my neuphews today around the narrative time so two things could play out. I could be able to get on a computer and finish like I did today or I could not get to use a computer and the nar will be a few hours late. Hopefully the former happens instead of the latter.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

How can you people doubt that I am serious?

I already told you that I am the mad bomber, there by deliberately ruining this game by taking away a key member of the mafia.

Sorry to have to bring this game down but I am sick and tired of taking TFGM's crap.
If you don't like it, bite me.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

it's a conspiracy, jninja is mafia, and he needed the godfather out of the way for him and frank to take over the world.

but no one can kill either, because they have body guards.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm still trying to figure out if Hark is bluffing or not. He is a good bluffer…

Maybe someone should kill him anyways.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Oh, we all die in the end. As to bluffing or not, I certainly don't know Mr Hark well (at all?), but I did notice he was really snorting up the magic last game.

And now he's got magic in every hair of his furry hide, and that spells trouble. Kids – take Hark as an object lesson. Do not OD on the magic.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

*munchgobblechew* Hm? Oh, what am I doing with Shirker's delicious, chocolate corpse? I am certainly not eating it to get to the chewy caramel organy center! Ignore the chocolate smears on my mouth and his missing limbs!

How can you people doubt that I am serious?

I already told you that I am the mad bomber, there by deliberately ruining this game by taking away a key member of the mafia.

Sorry to have to bring this game down but I am sick and tired of taking TFGM's crap.
If you don't like it, bite me.
You already got bitten, remember? By cats high on cat-ganja, also known as catnip. They were also nuclear.

maru
maru
Posted at

it's a conspiracy, jninja is mafia, and he needed the godfather out of the way for him and frank to take over the world.

The fiends! We must stop them!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The fiends! We must stop them!
I don't know how to stop Same the Frank, but I do know how to stop JNinja..okay everybody, here's my plan!

Posted at

That was so random it just ought to have worked!

I can't remember the last narration I read where Hark died.

It's about time I say.

But I also say none of you voted for 1337 and his crappy poster so you're all sinners.

YOU ALL HATE UNICORNS AND PIE.

Cursors on your families!

Posted at

I see It all now! How could I have been so blind!

You're ALL MAFIA AND OUT TO GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

I don't know how to stop Same the Frank, but I do know how to stop JNinja..okay everybody, here's my plan!
free booze on a platter?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

WRONGS! You are Old Man Jenkins!
free booze on a platter?
Yes, yes, soon we will round up all the chocolate mafia..my plan is working perfectly..Soon you will all be in my belly!

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

^^^ Paranoid. Kthxbai.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

oh yeah….

babby sitting.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

That's the spirit!

Posted at

Sorry about the lateness. Baby sitting took a lot longer than I thought.

Night One Narrative:

Darkness enveloped the mental Townston. Lights flickered and swirled through the sky. Staircases and roads changed where they lead. The town had a restless feeling to it and the landscape was moving to this feeling. A Kitty bumped into a stranger on his way to protect his patient.

[spoiler]The Kitty thought the stranger was rude. The Stranger didn't notice the cat he was to busy thinking about killing his target [/spoiler]

A skinny man was exploring the town. He found it truly interesting how the cats that made up TFGM saw the town. Some Buildings glowed warmly. Some had a darkness around them. The skinny man was heading towards the glowing building to get a better look when he noticed a person heading toward them. He thought he recognized the person but there was a strange glow around the person. A deep dark red aura that resembled flames surrounded the Stranger. The Stranger started to pick up his pace heading straight for him. Before the Stranger got to close the Skinny figure bolted.

His heart was racing as he choose alleyways and side streets at random trying to shake the Stranger. But no matter what way he went the Stranger was right behind him. The aura had grown and it no longer resembled flames but was a raging inferno. "You made me mad with you dramatizing everything! AND CONGRATULATIONS ALL THIS RUNNING HAS JUST PISSED ME UP!" The Stranger shouted as it chased after the skinny man. The Stranger was now almost nearly an arm length away from his victim.

As they rounded a corner the Stranger smiled and slowed its pace to a walk. The Skinny man was already at the dead end looking for and failing to find a way to escape. "Beautiful," the Stranger said as he grew closer to the skinny man. He pulled out a long knife. "Now I'm doing this cause you pissed me off. Its important for you to know this. Cause I care that you know how I feel, you see?" The figure said as he approached his victim.

The skinny man still had his back to the Stranger. He was shaking and making whimpering noises. "Now. Now. Don't go INGORING ME!" the Stranger shouted as he placed his hand on the skinny man's shoulder to turn him around and face his death. A quick movement and the Stranger dropped his knife and let out a scream as he clutched his hand where blood pored from a deep bite mark.

"I REFUSE TO DIE!" The skinny man said as he leaped at the Stranger knocking him down to the ground. He raised his arm high getting ready to strike. "IDIOT YOU DON"T EVEN HAVE A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND!" the Stranger shouted as he tried to push the skinny man off him. The Skinny man looked at his hand, "I don't do I? Will I guess these will just have to do," The figure said right before plunging his big teeth into the Stranger.

[spoiler]The fire that had been around the Stranger leaped from him onto the skinny man. The skinny man stopped dropped and roll giving the Stranger enough time to flee.[/spoiler]

A strange figure moved through the shadows. He had his target in mind and he was ready to deal revenge for his comrade. Hatred ran though his veins as he stalked his victim. Suddenly,

[spoiler]The strange figure was dropped kicked through a nearby wall.[/spoiler]

"What the HELL!" the figure barked as he got up from the ruble. He examined the room he found himself in. It had pictures of all the people in Townston "You are after my baby siblings aren't you?" A female voice said from the shadows of the room. "What?!!" The figure barked again looking around trying to place where the voice had come from.

"My darling baby sisters and brothers aren't fighters there lovers. They aren't suited for fighting, war, talking to strangers,or dealing with sharp objects," the voice said in a loving voice. "Okay I have no idea whats going on anymore. Being in a cat has always been a dream of mine but this is just too weird. If you don't mind I think I'll just leave now," the figure said as he started to walk to the whole in the wall.

A shadowy female leaped from the shadows grabbed the strange figure and slammed him into the ground. "I recommend you leave my siblings ALONE," The female figure said. "F*CK YOUR SIBLINGS! AND F*CK YOU!" The strange furry figure shouted as he spat at the woman pinning him.

[spoiler]Asmun the Bully Dog just spat on the wrong person. Asmun was killed.[/spoiler]

Elsewhere another Kitty was watching vigilantly over his patient. When all of a sudden,

[spoiler]Nothing happened[/spoiler]

Roku was busy baking goodies to cheer everyone up. "Everyone has been through so much lately. They deserve something to relax them," she said as she pulled out a tray of cookies from her oven. She placed them on the counter and went back to close the oven. When she turned back there was a big man standing at the counter eating the fresh cookies.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Roku shouted at the man. "Not much. Just planning to kill you and then take over the world. Hey do you have any milk? I could really use a drink to wash these down," the man said.

"You can't kill me! I'm too cute and you can't take over the world that's not nice!" Roku said getting angry and even angry she was adorable. "Sorry Immune to cuteness," the man said as he pulled out a gun and shot Roku in the leg. Screaming she fell to the ground.

"You think this is a game!?! You kill our leader and just think nothing will happen!? We were just going to be happy with killing you lot and taking control of the town. But now we want revenge! You have embarrassed the family. We will take out all the townies and take control of these cats and use them to abduct all the people in the world and bring them into this world! The cats will be a plague infecting every one with this venom!!!" The man monologued.

"Your INSANE!!!" Roku screamed as she tried to make her way to the door. She had to tell everyone want the mafia wanted. Had to warn them of who this mad man was. "And your dead," the man said as he pointed his gun to the back of Roku's head.

[spoiler]Rokulilly the Egghead without the protection of her animal guards had died.[/spoiler]

Night One is Over. Day Two has Begun!

Now accepting lynch votes.

Posted at

Whoa. What's with all the spoiler tags?

Just so I understand the pacing, the first two spoiler tags covers a single kill attempt that failed for some reason, the next two spoiler tags covers the killing of Asmun, the fifth one covers an uneventful night for an adorable kitten (paramedic) and the sixth and the final one covers the death of roku, right?

Posted at

Whoa. What's with all the spoiler tags?

Just so I understand the pacing, the first two spoiler tags covers a single kill attempt that failed for some reason, the next two spoiler tags covers the killing of Asmun, the fifth one covers an uneventful night for an adorable kitten (paramedic) and the sixth and the final one covers the death of roku, right?
I seem to recall other GMs having many spoiler tags :3

And correct.

Posted at

I say we Lynch anyone over 3ft!

…..ah C**p!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.