Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I was just saying that because you said he was killed.
Oh…

#^^#

A case where I think one word and write another. I meant to say "attacked".

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

I suspect someone but it may either just be the paramedic description or a just a coincidental couple of words… Unfortunately though Im gonna have to follow my suspicion… Sorry ayesinback.

Posted at

I suspect someone but it may either just be the paramedic description or a just a coincidental couple of words… Unfortunately though Im gonna have to follow my suspicion… Sorry ayesinback.
That's just a description of the paramedic. A white cat appears and interrupt the killer. The attack is canceled.

Posted at

That's just a description of the paramedic. A white cat appears and interrupt the killer. The attack is canceled.
Like I said. The white cat can't be the clue the killers identity.

What's the underlying theme of the serial killer? He's killing people of because something about them annoys him.

He attacked someone during the first night, and said he was pissed off, due to him having to run after him (Who the hell did he attack, anyways?)

Red slayer died on the second night because the fact that he'd been silent so far was pissing him off.

He then attacked hark cause his singing was irritating him.

Like I previously mentioned, I was starting to suspect Hark but that can't be him, since he was last night's target. The reason why was because he was ranting about being the godfather, claiming that he was annoyed and wanted to ruin the game for everyone. So who else fits the bill as someone who's angry?

Posted at

Day Four Narrative

The town was celebrating over a night of no kills. They were gathering around the town square. The people even tried to solve some clues this time. These murders were obviously done in a rage!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Yeah but Hark is the only one angry and he was attacked last night," another random person responded. "I was indeed. But that doesn't mean I am not a criminal!" Hark shouted. "I could of attacked myself and been saved by the cat. Thus freeing myself of suspensions!" Hark said trying to convince the town of his guilt.

"Well since Hark isn't it and the only thing we know is that the Raging Psycho must be raging we should vote for someone else," someone said. "Well remember how Ayesinback made us lynch Mettaur? He must of known the she was our vig. So lets lynch him!" A townie shouted.

Ayesinback was brought to the noose. "But I haven't been able to help you out yet. I never abandoned you. I can still be of a use to you," He pleaded.

[spoiler]Ayesinback the Imaginary Friend was Lynched.[/spoiler]

Day Four is OVER! Night Four has BEGUN!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I hope you all die…

So I can come back for the next game!

(I bet Hark is completely harmless) :)
Harmless Hark? Hark is MADE of harm. But he's not too bad, if you cower under a desk and he doesn't notice you survived…

Posted at

Looks as though we have again been flummoxed… most unsettling. Well… we're running out of townies to lynch, so hey better odds of getting 'em soon, right?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm not going to pretend to know what's going on.

Posted at

@people who thought the white cat thing was a clue:

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Product placement is often bitter, and upset that no one listens to him. but i don't know if i'd go as far to say as annoyed. (but is probably mafia)

tom and maru seem to be inactive, unless they're playing behind the scenes.

I trust frankerrrr the mayor to neither be a murderer or mafiaer.

that leaves jninja and niccea.

i'm thinking jninja is the serial killer.

Posted at

Not inactive just lost so very very lost….

Posted at

that leaves jninja and niccea.

i'm thinking jninja is the serial killer.
Elaborate, as I don't quite follow your logic here

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

All the games i've played with you, you've been as loud and boisterous as I. however this game, (even tho it's the holidays) you've been quiet.

Niccea has normally been quiet with participation in votes only.

Tom and Maru i don't don't remember ever playing any games with.

AAAAAND. i don't know how you fit in with the annoyed quotes.

do i anger you yet?

it's cool, if i die tonight, then everyone will know it was you.

Posted at

Hhhm I forgot to issue warnings for being inactive. So this is a warning to all inactives. If you don't post on the forums, vote or do a night action by tomorrows lynch vote I will kill you off.

Personally I don't like to enforce the inactive rule when the players have actually been active during the game. It could just be personally issues or something.

Posted at

Product placement is often bitter
???

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.