Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Night Four Narrative

Tom stopped outside of Roku's bakery. He pulled out the letter out of his pocket. It was red text on blue paper. It just said to come to Roku's for a good time. He put the letter back in his pocket and opened the front door and walked in. It was dark inside.

"Congratulations! I sent that letter to everyone and you are the only one foolish enough to come. So I guess I'll just pick you as my victim," the Stranger laughed. The Stranger walked in front of Tom. "You didn't think it a little bit strange that you got a letter saying come to a bakery were a murder took place? Or that the letter didn't say who it was from?" the Stranger asked with a grin.

"I didn't come here cause a letter. I'm just a little lost," Tom lied as he looked down at the Stranger. "Liars deserve extra attention," the Stranger said as the grin took on an evil look. The Stranger pulled out his long knife and rushed Tom. Tom tried to jump out of the way but was only partly successful. He clasped a hand on a stab wound on his chest.

Tom started to throw anything he could at the Stranger. Bake goods and cooking tools hit the Stranger as he made one final charge at Tom. The long blade found its target. Tom fell limp to the ground. "That's what you get for being crazy enough to read and listen to a strange letter. Your the type of person that would help a foreign prince get his money," the Stranger said disgustedly.

[spoiler]Tom the brain cell is dead.[/spoiler]

Elsewhere the bomber placed another repressed memory on someone and a Kitty watched over his charge.

Night Four is Over! Day Five has Begun!

Now accepting lynch votes.

Posted at

All the games i've played with you, you've been as loud and boisterous as I. however this game, (even tho it's the holidays) you've been quiet.

do i anger you yet?

it's cool, if i die tonight, then everyone will know it was you.
ANGER?!?! THE FUCK YOU THINK I EVER GET ANGRY ABOUT?!?! I WOULD KILL YOU, Buuuut I haven't the capacity to do so…

Posted at

and after meeting him first hand I still have no idea who the stranger is!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Night Four Narrative

Tom lied as he looked down at the Stranger.

out of those of us who are left, who considers themselves short?

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Im 6 foot 4 so not I good sir. Lets compile a list.

Need a montage for investigating.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

5'8 on a good day.

but i consider myself average.
—–

i read thru all the profiles, and i didn't see anything complaining of being short…

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Possibilitys of short people.

Niccea - Possibly
jninjashadow - No
Anthony Mercer - Dont know
harkovast - Dont know
Product Placement - Dont know
seventy2 - Possibly by some peoples standard
maru - Possibly

2 im guessing due to gender…
3 that I dont know.
1 that might be but doesnt specify with anything that could be a clue.
1 no
1 that is typing this.

Posted at

I AM A THOUSAND FEET TALL!

…but that's just a rough estimate.

Posted at

You know… I actually think it may be Niccea…

maru
maru
Posted at

the narration keeps mentioning a grin
"the Stranger asked with a grin… Stranger said as the grin took on an evil look"
Niccea's avatar is the only one grinning. Food for thought.

Posted at

Sorry for not updating the votes. But since there was a majority and the fact that the preson who could pardon voted with the majority I don't feel too bad about it.

Votes have been updated. 8 minutes until dead line.

Posted at

Day Five Narrative

Everyone gathered around Frankkerr who was rocking the Green Hat of authority. "People lend me your ears!" he cried. "No! Get your own!" Niccea said angrily. "It's a figure of speech. But whatever. Okay back to the point. Seventy2 managed to find a secret camera at the Roku's bakery. We have pictures showing the killer!" Frankkerr cheered to the gasps of the crowd.

"Who done it!" someone shouted. "Yeah who is the killer!" another cried. "Well…the pictures are kinda blurry and hard to make out. All we know is the person was grinning and was short," Frankkerr said. "But who in this town is short and smiles a lot?" Someone said looking around at the other townies. Seventy2 wasn't smiling. Jninja had an angry expression. Frankkerr was frowning. "She is smiling!" Maru said pointing to Niccea.

"What?" Niccea said grin replaced with a frown. "She is short too!" someone shouted. "No I'm not. I'm vertically challenged!" Niccea protested. The crowd moved in around Niccea. "Screw this," Niccea said pulling out a long blade and stabbing the nearest person she could. Ducking between the Giant Mercer's legs she made a run for Frankkerr. "Stop her!" he shouted backing up.

People jumped in Niccea's path and tried to grab her. A few swings of her arms left corpses as she ran onwards. "Before I go I'm taking your hat!" she shouted as she came with in an arms reach of Frankkerr. The remaining bodyguard tackled Niccea. Frankkerr raised his hand to a cut running from his right ear to the corner of his lip.

"Your shouldn't of interfered!" Niccea said as she freed herself from the bodyguard. She placed her blade at the bodyguard's throat. "I'm going to enjoy" she started to say. A loud gun shot made it impossible to tell if she had finished her sentence. Niccea fell to the ground. Dice rolled out of her hand as she took her last breath. Frankkerr lowered his gun slowly. "Only one more to go," he said after taking a long hit of a smooth smooth cigarette.

[spoiler]Niccea the Raging Psycho was Lynched.[/spoiler]

Day Five is Over! Night Five has Begun!

Posted at

opinion polls are closed
So who lost? (There is no winner in a lynch vote)
I'm afraid you were the one who lost.

Posted at

Niccea the Raging Psycho was Lynched
To any who thought I was at any point the murderer… suck it

Posted at

Only the Uncoverer is left. Both "bombs" have been placed. Kitties watching over someone will not take away bombs. But if a Kitty watches someone who is about to be blown up they will save them.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i promise you guys i am not a killer. but if we work together we can take down product placement, or jninja shadow, who obviously is.

Posted at

i promise you guys i am not a killer. but if we work together we can take down product placement, or jninja shadow, who obviously is.
If I were a killer, I assure you, bombs would have gone off nights ago.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.