Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

(…is lost)

I joined up thinking this was sorta like irl Mafia. Now I know it's definitely ten times more awesome, but I'm so confused. o0

Do we post who we are? Is that smart? Or not?

[such a noob. :( ]

It depends on your role. This is quite the strategy game. This is also a spin off of the regular mafia. We tend to do that an awful lot. lol

^.^ Oh Hark, you know I love you like a crazy uncle.

I beleive we ALL feel that way! lol

I just want to see if the world will really end if you get lynched on the first day. You can't blame me. Curiosity kills the cat.

^^ I want to see this now. Nice play on words too! lol

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

(…is lost)

I joined up thinking this was sorta like irl Mafia. Now I know it's definitely ten times more awesome, but I'm so confused. o0

Do we post who we are? Is that smart? Or not?

[such a noob. :( ]

At least we don't take advantage. But yes it is a spin-off of the party game. But there is a lot more behind the scenes action than would be allowed. It allows for better strategy than random guess.

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Thanks random. I'm sure I'll pick more of it up as we go along. ^^

Posted at

OK, I'd just like to tell everyone I am an Olympian, although like TFGM I'm not gonna be specific.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

As long as hark doesn't go poking his head in my Greek Phyre ™ factory, he's good.

Posted at

Thanks random. I'm sure I'll pick more of it up as we go along. ^^

Rule of thumb, never do anything the first night, unless there is a VERY good reason too! This game is different then what we normaly do, so I won't go on about townies or mayors right now, so that makes it easier. In this game, if you're olympian, you want to kill the titans and the seiral killers. If you're titans, then you want to kill the olympians and the seiral killers. If you're the seiral killers, you want to kill everyone else. Depending on your role will depend on how you will play. Just be careful who you attack, as they might kill you instead, or even be your team mate! And since you're new, when the voting comes, just vote for the person that everyone else is voting for! Thats what I did when I first started, worked out quite well! lol!

Posted at

I will stop accepting night actions around 11:20 GMT time, so send me your nigt actions before then. Also, can anyone tell me how to make the names appear in a link?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

dude, if i were ares, i'd totally do nothing all the time. cause no one can kill me!

them.

Posted at

The thread was an hour late here? Ugh…

Stupid idea, revealing to everyone that you are a titan, Hark. No offense. All the gods are gonna vote against you in the lynch vote.

He led the Titans out of the pit, and made his way to Mount Olympus, it was time for a little family reunion.
Party at my house! (I know Garbonzo's actual name by the way. I just wanted to do that for some reason…)

Posted at

You have about ten more minutes to send in any actions.
Hark look what you've done! You horribly confused the new guys and now you will probably die because of it. Hark pretends to be a bad guy every single game, he sometimes is and sometimes isn't….but there is no way to tell when he is serious.

Posted at

Hark look what you've done! You horribly confused the new guys and now you will probably die because of it. Hark pretends to be a bad guy every single game, he sometimes is and sometimes isn't….but there is no way to tell when he is serious.
Does it matter? Once the Vast is dead, everyone is happy! :P
And um…where's the narrative?…

Posted at

It will be up by midnight, but I have stopped taking actions.

Posted at

Poseidon advanced on Product Placement. He could see through PP's disguise any day of the week, he was obviously a Titan. With one blast of his trident, Poseidon would be one step closer to winning the war of Mount Olympus once and for all. As he drew in for the kill, he saw a shadow in the distance. Poseidon turned and stood face to face with the cyclopes. "Don't kill me! I want to kill Product too!" "No!" Poseidon flared. "Product is mine! I get to end him, not you!" In defense, the cyclopes withdrew his stick as Poseidon pointed his trident. "What the…?" Poseidon fired point blank at the very confused Product Placement as he had stepped outside for some fresh air. When Poseidon turned to battle and defeat the cyclopes, he had already left.
Product Placement (Oceanus) is dead

Zeus sharpened his thunderbolt. He would show that obnoxious Harkovast. Parading around announcing he was a Titan, that got him mad. This was a war going on, and there was no room for comedians in war. Hark stepped into Zeus' domain. "You wanted to see me?" In a flash, Zeus was at hark's throat with the bolt. "Wait! You can't kill me. I am Harkovast! The one, the only. I am unique!" Zeus fired, and blasted Hark apart with the intensity of his bolt.
Harkovast (Athena) is dead

Kronos was out for revenge. He wanted Zeus' head, and by gods, he was going to get it. He was laying low, using the bow and arrows he stole from Artemis to kill. He centered his target and fired. Right before the bow hit its mark, Killerbob stepped in the way. He went down, the arrow embedded in his bicep. Kronos hovered over him. Was it Zeus? Maybe, but there couldn't be any witnesses even if it wasn't. "Don't kill me! Please, I am-" "Do you think I care who you are? I lived in that box pit they give the name tartarus for who knows how long and you want pity? Tough luck, pity isn't in my vocabulary."
Killerbob (Atlas) is dead.

Day 1 has begun

All of the kills of the night have clues. In the Product's death both of the people that attempted to kill him have seperate clues. Also, in Killer's death, killerbob had not been the attempted target. The target had been changed by Hestia.

Posted at

Wow I'm amazed I was left alive. I'm also amazed that we had Titan on titan action last night XD

Posted at

Wait? It was night?

We always start during the day.

And I didn't even last a single turn? I honestly believe this is the shortest time it has ever taken for me to die in this game.

That's it. I'm sticking with running these games instead. At least that way I can write about how the lot of you die instead.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Wait? It was night?

We always start during the day.

And I didn't even last a single turn? I honestly believe this is the shortest time it has ever taken for me to die in this game.

That's it. I'm sticking with running these games instead. At least that way I can write about how the lot of you die instead.
Atleast you weren't killed by a team mate.

Posted at

Atleast you weren't killed by a team mate.
Yeah, what's up with that? Did Hestia step in or something?

Posted at

Also, in Killer's death, killerbob had not been the attemted target. The target had been changed by Hestia.
yes

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hmm, its becoming a bit of a pattern to bump me off really early on!
Ah well, go read Harkovast!

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Hmm, its becoming a bit of a pattern to bump me off really early on!
Ah well, go read Harkovast!

Could, y'know, do with the fact that you were Athena. No one really likes that silly broad. :P

So, yeah! Who d'you guys think did it?

Posted at

Also, in Killer's death, killerbob had not been the attemted target. The target had been changed by Hestia.
Ah, there it was. I stopped reading after the "both of the people that attempted to kill me have separate clues" part.

Eh, enough of this. I'm gonna go and die now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

weasilish, I feel you were focusing on the less important part of my statement, so let me restate the main point…
Read Harkovast!

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

weasilish, I feel you were focusing on the less important part of my statement, so let me restate the main point…
Read Harkovast!

NO. D:< No dead God can make me read Cat Comics. :B

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I propose a new role, The zombie unkillable, all you can do is stop him for a day and all attacks have a ten percent chance of failure, in which you become a zombie minion. To be fair, everyone besides PP will have a one percent chance to get it. PP gets the remaining 99% :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.