Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yeah I've got nothing. Too bad PP wasn't on our side and you know not dead. Or Ochi. She would have had all the Monsters and Titans in the bag in no time. There is no excaping THE BATMAN!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Yeah I've got nothing. Too bad PP wasn't on our side and you know not dead. Or Ochi. She would have had all the Monsters and Titans in the bag in no time. There is no excaping THE BATMAN!

well that was sublimal >_> but rest assure gods, even though did I have a killing role last night, then I did not use it.

Posted at

We could threaten to lynch Rokulily until she makes more cute pics. I mean is it me or does this game need more pics? Also she hasn't posted this whole time.

Or someone could solve some clues.

Posted at

Lynch votes:

Gullas
-I am the 1337 master

Rokulily
-TFGM

I am the 1337 master
-Gullas

Same
-niccea

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*is not surprised by the lynch vote*

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I got nothing either. I'm not a clue solver. And Ochi has her own stuff with her job. You are stuck with me. The lazy one that works for the school and therefore doesn't work during vacation.

same
same
Posted at

I guess we had better solve the Chronos clue.

Also
Wow I'm amazed I was left alive. I'm also amazed that we had Titan on titan action last night XD

Ewwwww. Also heres a heavily censored picture of that. VERY HEAVILY!

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Fff. I got nothin', guys, sorry. :/

Posted at

The lynch poll has been updated.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'M STILL ALIVE!

Posted at

Apollo had had enough. He was convinced that there was a spy lurking in Olympus, after narrowing down his choices, he decided that it had to be Zeus. Who else would kill Athena? One of the most powerful people on Olympus and he has to go and kill them? It didn’t add up, so he called a counsel meeting to clear things up.

“Fellow Gods, I was very impressed with the number of Titans eliminated last night, nice work.” He paused as cheers and laughs rang out from the crowd, he even thought he heard a “Titans suck!” He continued with his speech. “Nevertheless, I have reason to believe that there is an Olympian that is not who he says he is. I am convinced there is a spy living among us. Show yourself!” He paused, doubting that anyone would in fact do such a thing but doing so anyway. “It’s Zeus! He must be the spy! Look at how he killed Hark in cold blood, what was his crime? It seems too suspicious to me that just after Hark claims to be a Titan he gets wacked. We are being brainwashed, a conspiracy is forming on Mount Olympus! We must find Zeus and cast him in Tartarus, for he must be a Titan in disguise.”

Murmurs of agreement flowed through the crowd. People started a chant of “Down with Zeus!” Only Gullas saw reason in the savage turn of events.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just because he killed the wrong guy doesn’t mean he is a lowlife Titan. Give the guy more credit, you all voted for him didn’t you?”

Apollo ripped the microphone out of his hand. “I knew it! I knew you were involved in this scandal, you backstabber! Now you’ll pay.”

The crowd dragged Gullas to the entrance to the Monster’s domain where hydras, boars, and unthinkable creatures called home. “No! I swear to Gods I’m not a Titan! You need me, think of Olympus’ safety with unreasonable executions going on!”

“Rot in Tartarus, you filthy Titan!” With that, Apollo threw him in and locked the gate.

Gullas (Hera) is dead.
Night 2 has begun.
I am now accepting night actions.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

it's always o so cold.

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Wow. o.o That was fast.

These games do have speed, don't they?

Posted at

Well, there goes our chance of getting the olympians together. :(

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Oh well, it was okay run, I guess :)

But I can't believe that I didn't use my killing role… it's just, so not me
*crawls in a fetal position*

Posted at

I know 4 gods but I don't know if I'm right. Putting my life in jeopardy, I ask all gods to contact me. Please. I'll spread the godly word around and I think I'll be able to find ou you titan tricksters. :)

To weasilish: yes. yes they do

On another subject, has there ever been a mafia game where Townston is infected with vampires? …

Posted at

On another subject, has there ever been a mafia game where Townston is infected with vampires? …
Yes. Two in fact. Along with zombies and werewolfs. We called it the Monster Mash. Hark was a Vampire Leader in the last game.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.