Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Is it to late to try for this?

Not at all! Just PQ Flip and make sure you have everything you need.

Oh, and everyone's gotta have an avatar. Just like the new ones you see on the page, they gotta be drawn, and have something to do with you or your comic. If your DD avatar works, use it. it's 75x75.

AND a header! don't care how tall or short, but make it 800 pixels wide. and cool. make it cool.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Is it to late to try for this?

Not at all! Just PQ Flip and make sure you have everything you need.

Oh, and everyone's gotta have an avatar. Just like the new ones you see on the page, they gotta be drawn, and have something to do with you or your comic. If your DD avatar works, use it. it's 75x75.

AND a header! don't care how tall or short, but make it 800 pixels wide. and cool. make it cool.
Can do!
Drawn by hand or MSPaint?
I want to do my very newest comic, Devil Squid Adventures.
It's a slightly comical, but not too comical, superhero comic.
The main character, though competently smart and jazz like regular competent people are supposed to be, is incompetently underpowered. And the villains…
Well, they differ…

Eric_blitz
Eric_blitz
Posted at

Is there another spot open? If so I'd like to try out.

Flip_Side
Flip_Side
Posted at

*wakes up* sorry to Blitz and Vakani but for now we will not be accepting anymore comics at this time, *goes back to sleep*

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Here's my avatar:

I'll have to work on the banner when I get a moment.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I made a new avatar for this, and ended up liking it so much it is also my DD avatar!

Banner later.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Avatar, I have a banner in my sig, I still need to make a thumbnail.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

You have evrything you need from me, then?

Posted at

This is starting to look pretty swell you guys.

I'd volunteer my work into the fray but… well it's simple stick figure stuff.

Posted at

Hey Flip! I can't get on the site from schol. I think you need to buy an SSL certificate from verisign! Anybody else have problems getting on the site?

a_star
a_star
Posted at

Woohoo, something new to look forward to! XD

Oh and I can do simple flash banners now, so let me know if you've got something simple you want animated and I'll see what I can do!

Posted at

Well, Edd had a wonderful idea. Alternating banners! Everyone makes a banner for the main site. Resolution is 800x275, and the only requirement is that you at least have "Maple Syrup Comics" on the banner. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Mape Syrup, or Comics. I think somebody had the idea of "The Last Supper" with us, and that's actually pretty awesome. So go do that, whoever it was. Go do that. The rest of you, onward! To make banners!

Posted at

I want to draw a giant waffle monster puking syrup onto all of us while we scream simultaneously, "NOOOOOOO!!!"…but, uh…that might be TOO awesome.

Is that too awesome? I can think of something else…

Flip_Side
Flip_Side
Posted at

oh dear god A-star is alive…*pokes A-star*…*yawns*

Posted at

I want to draw a giant waffle monster puking syrup onto all of us while we scream simultaneously, "NOOOOOOO!!!"…but, uh…that might be TOO awesome.

Is that too awesome? I can think of something else…

sounds good to me, draw that for your banner.

Posted at

Oh, and if you do it in an editing program like PS, keep the PSD AND the file your using for the banner. Since you might feel like changing something AND NOW THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted at

I can change it for those of you who's avatars weren't available on the site, or were hard to interpret (like Leo's).

OMG, WAFFOOOOOOOL

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.