Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

logo's not clear enough otherwise it looksgreat, waffle monster looks more like a dirty sand monster though, you should make the waffle patterns more inprint with the monster like y'know 3d them up.

Posted at

alright. I'm 2, and Flip is 1… so ill be photoshopping the last supper. ill give you the results in a bit.

I just love how we have EXACTLY 13 people on this site right now. It's perfect.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha! banner's lookin WICKED guys!
OH! n i call number 3 so i look like i'm flipping Flip off![redundant?]

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I claim 6 (Judas), because he has all the best songs in "Jesus Christ Superstar!"
I love how you integrated our avatars into your banner, derkomai!!
Also, I'll get around to my banner eventually.

Posted at

I call four. Because I've seen the future.

Posted at

Hilarious. Derk is the only one who actually got his number. Yeah, I kinda just drew up the banner without paying any attention to this thread, so you got what ya got.

Posted at

I can change it for those of you who's avatars weren't available on the site, or were hard to interpret (like Leo's).

OMG, WAFFOOOOOOOL

Which one am I?

Flip_Side
Flip_Side
Posted at

so I assume you've all heard by now that our friend Pit-face will be interviewed by Roy Duncan and Paul of THE VILLAIN NEXT DOOR…hurray for Pit-face *claps* and it will be at 9 p.m Central so now you know what we must do…we must all call in and promote the website…and throw maple syrup at people

Posted at

Yeah! Imma throw flapjacks at people! Hot fresh flapjacks! Flip's gonna throw one too! He said there was this one flapjack he's constantly throwing at people… wonder who, er, what he was talking about?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

My banner:

Any recommendations on what/how to change it?

Posted at

"The Derkomai" Said:

I can change it for those of you who's avatars weren't available on the site, or were hard to interpret (like Leo's).

OMG, WAFFOOOOOOOL

Which one am I?

the guy with the blank face staring at those who look upon this banner, next to A-Star's character and myself in the right corner.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hey did we loose a member, I only count 12 on the member list. I thought we had 13.

sorry I've been a little inactive, I've got some stuff done but I've been taking a while because I've had a fair bit on my plate.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

so I assume you've all heard by now that our friend Pit-face will be interviewed by Roy Duncan and Paul of THE VILLAIN NEXT DOOR…hurray for Pit-face *claps* and it will be at 9 p.m Central so now you know what we must do…we must all call in and promote the website…and throw maple syrup at people

thanks a lot! n yeah, they're cool about having other people call in, it's pretty fun! i highly encourage you guys join in, at leas ton the chat. HIGHLY encourage. [cocks shot gun.]

ih ave the info about it here: http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/?p=545881

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.