Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Kitty Man
Kitty Man
Posted at

Name: Moonie
Super Villian Alias: Moonie (Doesn't Hide Identity either)
Powers/Abilities: Much like Venom, can be hit multiple times and heal from almost any attack. Can heal from attacks that would kill something. Is 5 times as powerful as KM. He can also use the Catnip Chips. (He has the Dark Catnip Chip)

Age(optional): Cat: I'm gussing about 27. Human: 4

Weaknesses: Team attacks (ex.: All heros use a really powerful attack at the same time.) Cute things.

Personality: Evil, Sometimes completly insane, determined to kill KM.

Dislikes: the Paint heroes, Kitty Man, cute things.

Likes: Death, the pain and sorrow of others, and power he gains from the shadows.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Moonie seems like a perfect villain for Kitty Man and will be included in Paint Heroes.
Isn't Aqua Man already a real Superhero though? (like in comics/cartoons)

Posted at

Name- Drake
Villain Alias- Lexxorodius
Ability- Can morph his body into weapons, and can transform each limb and Torso.
Age- 14
Weaknesses- Fire of any sort.
Personality- He is an emo, due to the fact that his tribe of transforming humans were eradicated by the government. He really doesn't like violence, unless he is fighting a person who was responsible for killing his tribe.

Posted at

Moonie seems like a perfect villain for Kitty Man and will be included in Paint Heroes.
Isn't Aqua Man already a real Superhero though? (like in comics/cartoons)

I think you mean Aqua Lad from the DC Comics Universe.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Here's the list of Heroes/Villains so far:

Heroes:

-Jet Pack Man: the show-off-like hero
-The Mint Julep: the witty and wise/experienced hero
-Kitty Man: the sensible hero
-Doodle: the random sideline hero
-Odin: soon to appear/cameo

Villains:

-Dr. Professor Cyborg…: lead villain
-Aqua Man: the random sideline villain
-Moonie: Kitty Mans rival
-Lexxorodious: counter to Jet Pack Man

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

They both are real.

Both are equally useless.
so true.

(A hint at how I would like JPman to be is MUCH more of an *sshole.)

Kitty Man
Kitty Man
Posted at

Could I make another villain?

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Could I make another villain?

Go right ahead Kitty Man, and Bocaj I'll be sure to make JPman more of an asshole lol

Jules
Jules
Posted at

NEW TITLE IMAGE! Sorry, just had to get that out.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I can't get my new title to show up. How did yours work?

Kitty Man
Kitty Man
Posted at

Ok… When I remember what the villian I was thinking of, I'll make sure to post him…

Oh yeah and the black on Moonie's eyes are supposed to be sort of like sunglasses, except I accidently did that to them…

Posted at

Well, I think I'd like to join. I've looked it over and I like it a lot.
Well every superhero comic must have a 'damsel in distress'. I put it in inverted commas because she's not really a damsel in distress.

Name: Quill

Super Hero Alias: The White Mage (also known as Quill)

Powers/Abilities: Well, if you play final fantasy and has seen a white mage, she is basically that. Also she has a comedically oversized hammer that she can hold easily.

Age(optional): mid 30s but doesn't want to talk about it.

Weaknesses: Since she's fairly intelligent if a problem has a fairly obvious answer, she would miss it and try a complicated one.

Personality: Fairly tom-boy ish. She angers easily and doesn't get on perfectly with males, but is willing to work with them. She is very indipendant and just goes on her own way, even though she feels she is a 'crusader'. She got most of her power by years of training, but she has a small bit of natural ability. Of course if she gets angry, she hits anything with her hammer. She calls herself the damsel in distress but nearly all the time she can break herself out of the trouble. She just gets captured on purpouse to find a lover superhero. Usually she doesn't like being with annoying people for more than 30 minutes mainly because she tempers easily.

All the pictures I drew of her had been destroyed (with the annual spring clean >_<) but I do have her sprite version. Also I can't do any paint art so here's the sprite version (with her favorite hammer ^_^)

Hopefully that's good enough.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

To Bocaj: I'm not sure actually how I got the title up on it. I think you have to mess with the size of the axis's in Paint a bit, then upload it on 'Comic Title'.

To Kittyman: I'll be sure to include the sunglasses

To Warsprite: White Mage is accepted. I'll try and make Paint Art instead and see if you like how it turns out.

Thanks for your posts guys.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Oh, and I'm a little behind today so the update for this will be around 12:30.

Kitty Man
Kitty Man
Posted at

Quill is hot :kitty: … Sorry if that was to random… Umm… Anyway, I don't mind the update being late, since you double updated yesterday…

-K.M. :cat:

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Name:Angelo

Super Hero Alias:Ed (lego comic)

Powers/Abilities:Dragon transformation and Water manipulation

Age(optional):11

Weaknesses:Girls and Sphinx net

Personality:Always trys to find a bright side to every thing,most of the time prefers to be alone,And gets along well,Thinks doodle man looks funny.

I'll put up the pic later

Posted at

That is pretty darn good paint art. one of the best I've seen (the best of course, is probably Glarg)

Quill is hot :kitty:
Then some stoof that I can't be bothered to cut and paste

-K.M. :cat:

Wow. That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that, and she's been used in all of my comics at least once. I'm honestly shocked…

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

He looks funny

Kitty Man
Kitty Man
Posted at

I like how Moonie is drawn, very Venom-like…

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I Added Somthing To Angelo's Personality.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

PAINT HEROES ISN'T DEAD (yet)

I already have a set of about 10 strips, so now I can update whenever! If you're character isn't one of the main characters (Doodle Man, Jet Pack Man, Kitty Man, Mint Julep) then just post a 'hi' or a 'yo' or whatever to say if you're still in.

Oh, and New Character Entries are delayed for now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.