Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

Yes, that's right, we are three days away from ninja day 2006! But wait! What's this "Ninja day" Of which you speak? Well, as the official organizer expliains it:

"It's time for the Annual Day of the Ninja. Forget 'Talk Like a Pirate' Day. This will truly be our chance to show the world what ninja are made of.

As last year (and every year from now on), December 5th is the Day of the Ninja. Plague your co-workers with ninja-ness and wear a ninja mask to work! Got the day off? Run wild in the streets, or dress like a ninja at the mall! Just show the world that YOU ARE NINJA!

I also want you to help me take over the Internet on that day. LiveJournal posts about ninja. Ninja links on all your websites. Photos of yourself wearing ninja outfits. Whatever. Go Ninja crazy.

Most importantly, tell YOUR friends and get them aboard. The more ninja, the merrier. E-mail aeon @ ninjaburger.com to let me know you're aboard, and let me know what you plan to do to help celebrate the Annual Day of the Ninja. "

I thought to bring the celebration here, to the duck, I would organise a mass ninja-ing! Over the next three days, send me your ninja pictures! Sketches! Paintings! Sprites! Only two requirements: It's gotta be yours and it's gotta be ninja. Then, on december fifth, it will all be posted up on one big comic, for the world to see, and revel in it's ninja-y glory.

What are you waiting for? Get going!

EDIT: It's now on the tenth. Worship.

Official site: http://dayoftheninja.com/
Comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/Ninja_Day_2006/?p=118485

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

I have no idea what the fuck you're saying.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I have some friends who would want to hear about this. Thanks.

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

I just had no idea what he said. Then I realized what he said while playing pac-man.

I imagine we would be showing that they're full of ink, graphite, or pixels.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

assksdkjsdfgawasnxcvPWERKXVBASDFHASRTUIYSDGJHSDF

My friend Jack is an actual ninja. No no no I mean ACTUAL fucking ninja. Like huge collection of swords, learned in various martial arts, knows how to sneak around like nobody's business, has an intricate and distinctive definition of honor/dishonor and what he, as a ninja, should ignore or not … there's probably a bunch of other stuff, but I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about :D

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

Your friend is SO AWESOME!

Seriously. I feel more ninja-y just hearing about him.

emjee
emjee
Posted at

Forget 'Talk Like a Pirate' Day.
NO! Never!

At school, people use the word "ninja" like "cool". And when they tell someone they are awsome, they say "Dude you are so ninja." My school is so odd. But it's awsome.

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

Just forget it for the fifth.

C'mon, is anyone gonna make a picture?

Posted at

i'll put a up a picture, as soon as i find them. but I remeber in october i came to school in a different costume every other day. I remember coming as the boxer short ninja on thursday. Its because i couldn't find my ninja mask so i took of my black boxer shorts and became the back-door avenger…the boxer short ninja

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

PQ it to me, don't put it up.

Posted at

I'll might make a ninja-comic, good excuse to update again.

In Holland December the 5th is the celebration of the birthday of 'Sinterklaas' wich is an old man that looks like santa, but not that fat and he comes from Spain. He has helpers with him that are all black and they're all called Pete and they throw candy and bring the presents to the kids. I know it sound crazy, but it's a very big thing here. More important than christmas.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I'll sketch something Ninja-y today.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

muahaha

Yo, Penguin you've got something on your shirt.

Posted at

At school, people use the word "ninja" like "cool". And when they tell someone they are awsome, they say "Dude you are so ninja." My school is so odd. But it's awsome.

I want to go to your school.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I'm going to try to get some pictures of Jack being really really really ninja. Just to one up you punks.

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

This is great. Thanks to you all. Mystery sent me a drawing and Phantom penguin.

Rock out!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Now ninja pirate monkey day, that's something I could get behind.
That kind of thing's ilegal in some places… Make sure you wear a condom. ;)

Daemon
Daemon
Posted at

Holy fuck! ninja day! Omg omg omg omg omg -pees- Ugh! If only I had time!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

And pants? No, you don't need to worry about those for what Chameloncholic has in mind…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.