Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
hat
hat
Posted at

I had/have some pretty strange allergies.

I used to be allergic to eggs, now I'm allergic to apples and that is no yolk. Apples in their raw fruit form screw me up, I can eat applesauce and pies and stuff though.

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

Seriously, cold knees? Circulation maybe, are your feet cold too?
Heh, not inside my uggboots… You could be right about circulation though. I should take up running :P

Ja, I'm trying to figure this one out too. Cold knees? I can't even figure out how that would feel. But I do have the constant cold feet due to the poor circulation (see neuropathy). If it is like that I've found that things like yoga actually help more than running. And stand your ass up more often as well. XD

vgman
vgman
Posted at

well i have broken my left arm left wrist right clavical (fancy name for sholder) and my left arm agin all in that order. the docter says im gona have REAL bad authritis once i get old. got all of them playing sports so now i sit at home fat and happy playing vidoe games and surfing the net. did i mention im high risk diabites. mom and dad both have it.

Posted at

I have a lot of scars. Mostly minor things… had stitches two or three times.
I had some skin condition that was, essentially, a rash whose only symptom was ugly splotches on my legs… luckily it lasted only a little while, in my case.
Uh, lessee… what else.
My bones creak… and crack… and pop, shift, slide, snap, etc etc. I'll find out eventually if that's a medical thing, or just growth.
My spine is funky, as is my right wrist, right knee, and left shoulder. all of them have been injured in some way… none of them were treated. I also had a funny pop in my right ankle that would loudly proclaim me every time I walked accompanied by shooting pains, but that one fixed itself.

Hm. Spine… I've fallen onto my spine where my neck meets my shoulders… while my head was forward, so I landed full-force on it. did I mention this was from several feet up into the air? Somewhere between 4 and 5 feet… off of a trampoline. I've also hurt my spine by landing on top of a friend of mine on a trampoline. Uh… I slouch when I sit, which doesn't help.
Right wrist… I fell off a a trampoline onto it… (same day as I fell off the same trampoline, onto my spine–see above.) It never worked the same after that. It's flexible, but far weaker… though the wet ripping sound was priceless. I've also backhanded the corner of a brick wall in just such a way as to catch it right in the join of my wrist, causing it to snap back. That didn't even hurt, exactly, but I thought it was worth mentioning regardless.
Right knee… not much to say about this one. I habitually put my right foot onto my left knee… and it caused my right knee to get jacked painfully once, and now I can't do that anymore.
As for my left shoulder… I can make it crack and pop on command. If I injure it any further, I'll be able to dislocate it at will, I think.

All in all, I'm in good health. I've been to the hospital twice in my life… only been treated once, though… and I didn't go their in a state of emergency. I was fixed before we even left, but I needed to be at the hospital for paperwork and so my parents could see me and my new wound. I still have a few small bald spots from that'un.

Hm. I'm a lucky bastard, really. I have a scoundrel's luck, since I only get hurt once in awhile, and when I do, I can bounce back after a brief rest.
I'm still eagerly anticipating my first ripped tendon and/or muscle, though! :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.