Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

It would be awesome if there was cake flavoured toothpaste. I suppose that would defeat the purpose of toothpaste though.
Silly Custard. The purpose of toothpaste is to cleanse your teeth, not taste like minty badness. Now, with this truth in mind, maybe your teeth will start to look a little whiter. Actually, cake-flavored toothpaste would make me brush my teeth way more often, especially if it was strawberry cake. Mmmmm…

Cake is awesome ^-^ I just really like sweet things… Like apple pie, and cookies and ice cream…… I went on a no carbs diet for a few weeks. I was dying! I missed sugar so bad! Peanut butter was my shame… When i couldnt stand it any longer i had a spoonful of peanut butter… Currently not on any diet other than not eating snacks after 9pm….o,o hmm ramble much?
My mother and I actually went on a diet that permitted no consumption of artificial sugars. That was a month of horrible and unspeakable torture.

But anyway, welcome to DD, Nako, and may you forever like cake in the near future. (I can't eat jello because I got sick from eating too much.) Oh, and you should try chocolate-banana flavored cake with chunks of banana in it. That's going to be the flavor of my next birtday cake (last time it was peppermint).

Okay! Enough of my rambling! Welcome, again! :)

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.