Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure right now

I stopped reading it at volume 14.

I really need to start up again… I have to get through almost 70 more according to wikipedia. ;_;

You just went so much higher on me and Fuzzy's aweosme list.

You read Jojo, you are awesome.

Series 3 (Jotaro and stuff) and Series 5 (my fav, and it has Gio) are the best!

I can give you a site with scanlations if you like!

Aw man, so obbssesed with Jojo right now. *drool*
Aw jeez, I'm still on Johnathan… But fuck yes, one of my favourites

crocty
crocty
Posted at

SO GUYS I HAVE A KALA SHORT STORY WRITTEN AND I'M GOING TO KEEP MAKING MORE AND I'LL GET THE ONE UP ON DEVIANTART ON SATURDAY.
I've also got a picture for our +1, one for Shplane, two for me. I would've drawn more of you all, but lack of Internet = lack of references for which I need to be able to do said drawings.
Ah well, it's good enough for nao.
=O!

=D!
<3

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM SCHOOL RUMBLE THIRD TERM

I'm a happy banchou now. :3

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I creamed myself. :3

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

SO GUYS I HAVE A KALA SHORT STORY WRITTEN AND I'M GOING TO KEEP MAKING MORE AND I'LL GET THE ONE UP ON DEVIANTART ON SATURDAY.
I've also got a picture for our +1, one for Shplane, two for me. I would've drawn more of you all, but lack of Internet = lack of references for which I need to be able to do said drawings.
Ah well, it's good enough for nao.
=O!

=D!
<3

Yay, I equal happy! =D
<3

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Dragon, when do you return to the interweb world?

Saturday!
But as I told Crocty, on weekdays I'll have to wait 'til Mom gets home 'fore I can get on. Meaning I'll be on after most of you Brits have already left.
I should stop being a bad time-abuser-person-thing.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

For someone who can't come to the web, you sure post a lot.

Posted at

So, I was away from the computer for about 5 days… and while watching TV I ended up watching Macross Plus on the Scifi Channel.

It's still awesome to watch~

Btw, Hai Guiz. ._.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Btw, Hai Guiz. ._.
Hewwo.

<._.>

Stain
Stain
Posted at

Btw, Hai Guiz. ._.
Konichiwa, byouki nee-chan!

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Here's a picture I drew after you guys accepted me into the KALA. I'm not very good at drawing yet, I'm working hard to improve, but here's me:

I didn't put a title because I didn't know if you wanted to make one for me. Also, let me know if there's anything you want to change. :)

Posted at

Here's a picture I drew after you guys accepted me into the KALA. I'm not very good at drawing yet, I'm working hard to improve, but here's me:

I didn't put a title because I didn't know if you wanted to make one for me. Also, let me know if there's anything you want to change. :)

I think eveyone agrees, that mine was the crappiest?

Am I rite? Am I rite? Come' on now.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I liked your picture. It was more simple and had a different format, in a way. I included the insignia of the KALA and cheated with the shadow (photoshop!). Yours was a little more rustic, which has its own strong appeal.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I didn't even do one myself. I have Kitty to thank for the awesomeness that is my KALA picture.

Kitty, Thankoo! <3

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

For someone who can't come to the web, you sure post a lot.

School.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

o_o
I just watched about the last 10 episodes of TTGL.

That was so epic…
Anyone who has not yet watched it, watch now.
Anyone who refuses to watch it will have questionable things preformed upon them.

*Moves on to the FMA movie…*

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I loved that thing…. so awesome!!! XD XD XD

I kinda wanted a different ending though. :/

But that's just me. ^^;;

Posted at

But that's just me. ^^;;

Yeah, I love FMA. Yeah the end was kinda "meh" I kinda REALLY wanted them to stall in there own world, you know?

That would have been cooler, but then you watch the "Hagaren Kids OVA" and then you go, "JESUS SHIT CHRIST"

So then it makes it all better.

LOVE TO FMA! SO MUCH!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

But that's just me. ^^;;
Yeah, someone was kind enough to post a spoiler in a comment!
JUST FOR ME! How nice of them!

pastel
pastel
Posted at

But that's just me. ^^;;
Yeah, someone was kind enough to post a spoiler in a comment!
JUST FOR ME! How nice of them!

I'm sorry to hear that. D: That's why I tried to be vague in my comment… that's how the Matrix and the 6th Sense movies got ruined for me.

I mean, they're classics… but I couldn't enjoy them because I knew what was going to happen. D:

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

But that's just me. ^^;;
Overall, I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. The ending was a little different than I hoped, but I still had fun. It's been a while since I watched it, though. I don't remember it super well.

I'm sorry to hear that. D: That's why I tried to be vague in my comment… that's how the Matrix and the 6th Sense movies got ruined for me.

I mean, they're classics… but I couldn't enjoy them because I knew what was going to happen. D:
That's terrible! Those movies should not have been ruined for you, especially the Sixth Sense! Such a good movie.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Okay, Avalon and I are going to the London MCM Expo today. If we see each other, I'll try and take a picture.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Anyone who hasn't seen TTGL yet

Impossible.

Posted at

Anyone who hasn't seen TTGL yet

Impossible.

I've got it… but I'm afraid to actually watch it. I don't need more obsessions in my life.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.