Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

So, I'm in Malaysia now, and I didn't bring my laptop.

Turns out my cousin has Wi-Fi.

Gee, thanks a bunch, my parents.
I'm in Virginia now and it turns out that my grandfather has a computer. No AIM, though. :(

Meebo.com

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Cause I can't read the whole thread:
What exactly is K.A.L.A.-dan?
Is it raspberry flavored?

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

K.A.L.A.-dan is a club of people who make stick figure comics.
And we like to urinate on puppies.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

D8

Hero
Hero
Posted at

K.A.L.A.-Dan is a state of mind. An elucidation of the senses and spirit leading to the true discovery of nirvana. And, nirvana turns out to be some pimply kid named Phillip's basement after he just got the Japanese Box-Set for Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and wants to show off to all his pimply buddies including Jeanne Greyson who has the cutest heart shaped braces, glasses and likes cartoons and video games! I mean, seriously, that's like Phillip's perfect girl! But, nirvana is only like that on alternating Thursdays. Otherwise it's pretty much some cloudy place with not much in existance.

Also, K.A.L.A. is more mixed berry flavored, of maybe Razzleberry flavor.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Today…today I went to a maid cafe. I didn't take any pictures though.. ^^;; Gosh, my cousin said I was so jumpy and nervous >.<

If I go next time, I'm sure to take some.

Also, the Shigofumi DVD I bought today didn't work :< poop. Well, that's was a waste of four dollars.

One more thing, should I buy this Gurren Lagann model? It's about four inches tall and costs around twenty dollars.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Today…today I went to a maid cafe. I didn't take any pictures though.. ^^;;

i had to look that up. i had no idea those existed. thats kindof creepy.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Well, they didn't give me the whole 'welcome, master' thing. Although their Kiwi Sago was pretty sweet.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

K.A.L.A.-dan is a club of people who make stick figure comics.

I do that.
Sadly, I do that.

I do not do that.

K.A.L.A.-Dan is a state of mind. An elucidation of the senses and spirit leading to the true discovery of nirvana. And, nirvana turns out to be some pimply kid named Phillip's basement after he just got the Japanese Box-Set for Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and wants to show off to all his pimply buddies including Jeanne Greyson who has the cutest heart shaped braces, glasses and likes cartoons and video games! I mean, seriously, that's like Phillip's perfect girl! But, nirvana is only like that on alternating Thursdays. Otherwise it's pretty much some cloudy place with not much in existance.

Also, K.A.L.A. is more mixed berry flavored, of maybe Razzleberry flavor.

I don't think I would like Beck. I'm more a fan of harem anime, and cute moe characters. And giant robots.

I like mixed berry and Razzleberry flavor. I think.
What's Razzleberry? And does it come in slushy or cookie form?

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I feel… deaded. Quote system deaded.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Razzleberry. It's a pie. Believe it.

Also, I totally changed my mind! K.A.L.A.-Dan is an elite army of trained mercenaries, framed by the government for crimes they didn't commit. Defamed and heartbroken, K.A.L.A.-Dan banded together and revolted, causing anarchy and entropy to spread throughout the hearts of man! We are the one! We are the future! we are the now and we take no crap from anybody! Leave a flaming bag of puppy-leavings on our doorstep and we retaliate with live elephants in your backyard. Push us on the playground for our lunch money and we totally break out a pocket knife on your white-bread suburban butt. Yeah, that's right, we're the messed up kid with a pocket knife who messes up bullies worse, because we don't have to play like we're the baddest mofo on the playground. We ARE the baddest mofo on the playground and if you don't want to be drinking chocolate milk out of an IV, you don't mess with our lunch-money, Timmy! That's right Timmy of 5687 Park Circle Apt 78! K.A.L.A.-Dan knows where you live, knows your schedule and knows 32 ways to kill a man using only a spoon. Also, we like puppies and kitties and we're K.A.L.A. enough to admit it!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Razzleberry. It's a pie. Believe it.
So, KALA-dan is a pie eating club then?
So where do stick figure comics, urinating on puppies, and odd Phillip's place nirvana figure into it?

Yes, yes I am going along with any random thing I read. That's just how I am.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Totally changed my mind. See the edit to the above message.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Also, I totally changed my mind! K.A.L.A.-Dan is an elite army of trained mercenaries, framed by the government for crimes they didn't commit. Defamed and heartbroken, K.A.L.A.-Dan banded together and revolted, causing anarchy and entropy to spread throughout the hearts of man! We are the one! We are the future! we are the now and we take no crap from anybody! Leave a flaming bag of puppy-leavings on our doorstep and we retaliate with live elephants in your backyard. Push us on the playground for our lunch money and we totally break out a pocket knife on your white-bread suburban butt. Yeah, that's right, we're the messed up kid with a pocket knife who messes up bullies worse, because we don't have to play like we're the baddest mofo on the playground. We ARE the baddest mofo on the playground and if you don't want to be drinking chocolate milk out of an IV, you don't mess with out lunch-money. Also, we like puppies and kitties and we're K.A.L.A. enough to admit it!

Cool beans!
I know every last word of it was a lie, but dammit! It was good enough a lie that I now have to join whatever the hell it is I'm joining!
Plus I like kitties and puppies too.

Totally changed my mind. See the edit to the above message.

Got it! Thanks.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

To sacrifice to our leader.

I can't kill babies!

Lousy beasts know just how to tug at my heart strings. Must be some evil baby magic…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

5 year olds aren't babies are they?

:< You guys wouldn't kill me wouldja?!

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

Oh, never, never! Ehehe, no, of course not, what would make you think that?
*Hides knife*
<<

Stain
Stain
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

*Hides knife*
<<
I thought that was frying pan.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

*Hides knife*
<<

I thought that was an Azumanga Daioh reference.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:<

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

We kill babies, too.

*Hides knife*
<<

I thought that was an Azumanga Daioh reference.

Oh Jesus, I love you guys.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.