Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I've been mistaken online for a man more times than I can count. It probably has something to do with the fact that I usually use male avatars (they're always my own sodding drawings though, and usually my own characters!)… in my defence I'd point out my username was usually incredibly girly (I mean, anything with the word "Pixie" in is a chick, surely?). But no. This information only made people think I was a gay man.

SIGH.

What? I have a thing for scruffy men! :( It's not my fault…!
Also, there are lots of cross-gender roleplayers. I'm hardly in the minority…

*is apparently a gay man*

(do gay men have boobs?)

SwinS
SwinS
Posted at

I thought a fanny was a bum? Weird foreigners.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I get mistaken for a girl (or gay) with my avatar.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I've been mistaken online for a man more times than I can count. It probably has something to do with the fact that I usually use male avatars (they're always my own sodding drawings though, and usually my own characters!)… in my defence I'd point out my username was usually incredibly girly (I mean, anything with the word "Pixie" in is a chick, surely?). But no. This information only made people think I was a gay man.

SIGH.

*cool pic by pixie*

*another cool pick by pixie*

What? I have a thing for scruffy men! :( It's not my fault…!
Also, there are lots of cross-gender roleplayers. I'm hardly in the minority…

*is apparently a gay man*

(do gay men have boobs?)

Silly Pixie. All men have boobs, gay and straight. It's just that most of them (or at least the skinny ones) haven't got theirs full of fatty tissue and mammary glands.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Fair point, Randal. XD

Posted at

I usually keep drawn pics of me up and so I identify well with this one. Tis me Sid and Warrious so it kinda exemplifies who I be am.

Webreever
Webreever
Posted at

I snapped a good digital photo of Jim Carey in a "Bruce Almighty" commercial. I liked it, probably because it looks like he's about to shove his head into the screen.

Posted at

I like it when people identify me with my avatar. I never have to show them pictures of me.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Wonder if I'm posting beyond the grave, eh? Or maybe a dystopian future? Oooo.

Posted at

It really irritates me when people jam pennies in the door.

LMAO! Brilliant dear!

As far as my icon goes it's just a bunch of text…but it's very much my personality. I had an avatar of me with my hoody hiding half my face for a while…but I got bored with it. This one suits me better.

I really hope no one thinks of me as blue, pink, and green letters! LOL.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I'll give you a hint: I'm not RoboCop! lol!

But yeah, I also imagine people as their avatars. I normally have a pic of myself, because of this, but RoboCop is just so sexy I couldn't resist.
Oh, holy crap, Short Circuiting is a female! No offense.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.