Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I got, like, two accounts right? And at first it was because I was afraid the fans of the non-sexual comics I did would hate me and leave if they knew I did sexual comics with the purpose of sexually exciting viewers. Later, though, I thought that maybe it was justified not because I was hiding, but because it allowed certain peoples to enjoy more of what they enjoyed and less of what they didn't.

Right now, though, I don't give a poop. I'd LOVE to merge the two accounts if that was possible – AM TALKIN' TER YOU, ADMINS (and I mean, without needing to re-load all the comics from this one onto the other one). I grew sick and square of living two lives. You've all seen what it did to poor Bruce Wayne. (bad example… but you get the picture) I'd rather people just accepted how life is rather then trying to be something "better", and only secretly do those things society, in general, dislikes.

Man, society isn't always right, you know. Like that time it thought black people and women in general WEREN'T people? You remember THAT?

Posted at

I had originally intended to use this account to post a comic written by myself and 2 of my friends, and we agreed to use the same SN as the comic title. The comic fell through, and I decided to keep this account anyway and work on my own things. Plus, my name is a bit too long to use for an SN.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Right now, though, I don't give a poop. I'd LOVE to merge the two accounts if that was possible – AM TALKIN' TER YOU, ADMINS (and I mean, without needing to re-load all the comics from this one onto the other one).
You could just choose one account and make it the assistant of the other comic. Then you could upload pages to both comics through the same account.

Posted at

Well, I think mine is pretty obvious.
The explanation is that my name is Martin and just put lo and 23.
Ta-Da.

Posted at

Very good question, Jason!

Well I realised I'm here to show my strip a strip which I created and am proud of. If you like my strip I want to make sure you know I did it.
That's a very good point, it's why I make sure I use my name as much as possible on my comics.

Back when I got the internet (about three years ago, so I would have been 14) my mother strictly forbade me to never, ever, EVER under any circumstances, use my full name as a screename. (As if somehow the small percentage of perverts online would know immediately who I am from seeing a name- she is a little paranoid at times.)
As I got older I began to ignore that and just put my name down. However, I realised it was more fun to have a screename and then just introduce my full name in my bios.
I probably would have put my name, Amber Hart, as my screename but opted instead for "Little Swan", which is one of my partner's names for me, as an honour to him. And let's face it, without his inspiration and support I never would have worked up the guts to make my own webcomics any way :)

Posted at

I'd LOVE to merge the two accounts if that was possible – AM TALKIN' TER YOU, ADMINS (and I mean, without needing to re-load all the comics from this one onto the other one).
Just want to clarify here that the admins don't have any kind of coding access, we can only manage stuff within the admin tools we're given. :] sorry man.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.