snark
snark
Posted at

Which brings the multiple questions…

Are they A sexual or B sexual?
Do they even have reproductive organs?
What do they eat?
What is their average life span.
Is there more then three sexes? More then a male, female, and shemales?

That'll probably depend on what element they primarily consist of. As carbon based lifeforms, we share many similarities with most life forms on earth, though the amount of similarity shared between us and other alien life may be suprisingly similar, or radically different

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Imagine how many undiscovered fuels must be in there.

I bet Haliburton already has the contracts.

Posted at

Yeah, I remember that…But, I'm one of those people that think it's naive to think we're alone…(At least that's what I want to think…)

If you knew anything about the probabilities in evolution you'd think it's naive to think we're NOT alone
http://www.aish.com/societyWork/sciencenature/Evolution_Rationality_vs._Randomness.asp

Now I don't really go along with this guys quid pro quo argument for intelligent design. But his statistics are sound. I'm willing to accept the idea that life on our planet evolved through random mutations (at least until a different scientifically testable theory with higher probabilities emerges.) However, I can't help but believe that the likelihood of there being more life, even in the vastness of space, is a ludicrously slim margin.

PS. I wanted to supply this statistic for someone on the debate board a while back. 1 out of 100 billion billion (at best) is the statistical probability of life evolving through random mutation (simply on a "combination of protiens" level, not even including environmental sources.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.