Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I frown at Productplacement for posting this and reminding me of my experiences with those kinds of ting :(

the real creepy part about this video is the camera guy.

JRarts
JRarts
Posted at

Okay well this will sound like bull, but it really happened. A couple years ago when I was still living with my family, my mom got a new chair in her room that he believe was haunted. Why? Because after we got that chair, there was a cold spot in her room that never disappeared no matter how hot it was outside (this was in southern CA), nor how long we had the heat on in her room. That and all electronics in her room began acting up. Lights were always flashing, the fan and television were always kicking on and off at random times during the day and night. Then oddly enough when we sold the chair at a garage sale, it all stopped.

So either the chair was haunted or the house is haunted and our ghost just disliked that chair, lol.

Posted at

Ok, to be honest I have probably over 40 stories to tell about the paranormal that has both occured in my own experiences and ones that have happened to others in my family. I don't know if I should share them or not, because you all would eventually find out something about me which will change how you think of me. Some will proably think I'm a little too strange for their own comfort.

So, yeah…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Ok, to be honest I have probably over 40 stories to tell about the paranormal that has both occured in my own experiences and ones that have happened to others in my family. I don't know if I should share them or not, because you all would eventually find out something about me which will change how you think of me. Some will proably think I'm a little too strange for their own comfort.

So, yeah…

there is no judgement….all are welcome…all are welcome….

Posted at

So, yeah…

Now I already posted my freaky gas station story. Surely you can try and top that.

Okay well this will sound like bull, but it really happened. A couple years ago when I was still living with my family, my mom got a new chair in her room that he believe was haunted. Why? Because after we got that chair, there was a cold spot in her room that never disappeared no matter how hot it was outside (this was in southern CA), nor how long we had the heat on in her room. That and all electronics in her room began acting up. Lights were always flashing, the fan and television were always kicking on and off at random times during the day and night. Then oddly enough when we sold the chair at a garage sale, it all stopped.

So either the chair was haunted or the house is haunted and our ghost just disliked that chair, lol.

Was it this chair?

Whatever that is, I refuse to watch it.
I'm never trusting you again! :cry:

Oh Crocty. I have something for you.

Watch this.
[whisper]it will scare the socks of you.[/whisper]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.