Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Quack With The Ducks: The Community Interview Project

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

I know that the first group is filled. But I'd love to be a part of group two or an alternate. I know that I was interviewed in the first circle. But my interview never happened because the one I sent questions to had computer problems and couldn't do it. I'd really like to try this again.

I could sign you up as an extra for group two, but you'll only be able to conduct an interview (seeing you were previously interviewed). I hope that isn't a problem for you! :)

I want to be in the next available group please!

Sure thing! I've signed you up.

Posted at

Perhaps you should put the interviews that you have recieved already in bold?
Just in case someone sent a PQ and it didn't arrive or something.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

@DAJB - OK, I've got you in the next group! ;)

@spiritmonkey - Maybe I should do that? I have the interviews here, but it should help me (and others) figure out where we are in terms of getting the interviews posted.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Please add me to whatever group is next available. Sounds fun. :-)

Posted at

I already had an interview, but I can be an alt if you need. I want to improve from my last interview I gave!

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Sure thing, guys! I've got you added on. :)

Posted at

Ok, myself and Reva will bite (she assists with Wyrden, aka, she's the artist) for the next available group :)

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

OK, I've got you and Reva signed up, Doctor Shadow! :)

And as a note for everyone who is in group one: I'm going to start posting interviews today. I know that not everyone has completed an interview (it's been worked out, don't worry! ;) ), but I'm sure it'll be done before all the interviews are posted.

I'll be posting one interview each day, starting today and with the first completed interview I received. It'll continue until all interviews from group one are posted, so be on the lookout for your interview!

Posted at

Thanks lucky, I'll be the primary person answering any non-art related questions (mostly) and Reva will handle any art ones. I'd like a shot at interviewing ttyler or DAJB but I'm just as happy to be randomized as well.

Cheers!

lba
lba
Posted at

What are the chances we can ask Skool to make a mention of these in the news posts? I don't think I'd have noticed Trevor's interview of spiritmonkey unless I had come to this thread first.

After all, isn't the point of these to let more of our fellow DDers about the people being interviewed? That could be hard if the only people who know are the ones involved.

Posted at

What are the chances we can ask Skool to make a mention of these in the news posts? I don't think I'd have noticed Trevor's interview of spiritmonkey unless I had come to this thread first.

After all, isn't the point of these to let more of our fellow DDers about the people being interviewed? That could be hard if the only people who know are the ones involved.

He sent me a PQ and I'm a-gonna :) I'll make a newspost tomorrow with STUFF

albone
albone
Posted at

This seems like fun, please add me to the list-fun.

:)

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Sign me in too… this looks like fun. :D

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Alright, I've got you both! ;)

lba
lba
Posted at

Just sign me up as an alternate permanently lucky.

Posted at

Hey could I be a permanent alt as well? I really, really loved asking questions, and if anything goes sour, I'd love to be one of the (many) who would step in to save the day. :)

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Sure thing guys! I've got you down.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

White Rabbit!

The last interview from group one was posted yesterday. Thanks a lot guys and gals for participating! I thought it was a lot of fun. :)

It was also pretty neat being one of the people able to post in there! XD

So now that group one is finished up with their run, we can get group two started up soon (and hopefully have a couple more people sign on - tell your friends, guys!) I may end up closing the sign-ups on Sunday, May 4, depending on my schedule…

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Yay, triple post!

Anyway, I'll be sending notes to all of you who are involved, and hopefully things will go smoothly. Everything should be finished by May 14 - but if you need more time, please let me know!

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Guys, I'm so very, very sorry I let this slip! I got sidetracked, one thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was neglecting this project… :(

Not to worry, though… I'm back and willing to take control of this project once again! Soon, I'll be getting in contact with everyone who is in the current group and I'll be checking up with you guys, see where we are (I only have one or two interviews…) and signing new members up. Hopefully, everyone will have completed their interviews and have them turned in to me, via PQ, within the next week!

And for you, flapjack, I'll add you to the next group. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.