Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I am so up for that comic.

The main character will be a 14 year old boy named "WAI".

And when the kid does somthing bad, all the people will be like,

"Why Wai? WHY?"

Won't that be fun?

Let me guess; he'll be able to A.) Summon a giant robot, B.) Be able to call upon the spirits of everybody on the planet to help him in his quests, or C.) Be able to utilize one of the four 'sacred elements'. Or something.

Actually that'd be a funny comic. A guy who's able to use elemental powers, only instead he channels the power of the periodic table (of elements!) and uses it on his enemies! Yeah! Rutherfordium power ACTIVATE!

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Actually that'd be a funny comic. A guy who's able to use elemental powers, only instead he channels the power of the periodic table (of elements!) and uses it on his enemies! Yeah! Rutherfordium power ACTIVATE!

You do know there is already a comic out there that sort of does that called "Silver and the Periodic Forces." You can find it here

:P

Coydog
Coydog
Posted at

Oh, that's a rockin' good series. Kinda reminds me of the good ol' days of eating Cap'n Crunch in front of the TV on Saturday Morning in the 70's… them's were the days!

Randal
Randal
Posted at

the contest will still end on the scheduled day, but since a couple day's later i'll be gone for seven weeks doing some OJT, the judging and awarding will be postponed until I get back.

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

I can do that. Hahahahahah! I'll make a furry comic!!

But it has to be a "new" comic like start a new comic? does it have to be a short story to summit to you? or just start a new comic that's nonmanga on drunk duck and you'll eventually check it out?

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

the contest will still end on the scheduled day, but since a couple day's later i'll be gone for seven weeks doing some OJT, the judging and awarding will be postponed until I get back.

Dude! when is the scheduled day? good grief. give a date.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.