Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

I can bend one eyebrow up and the other down and switch easily…strangely not many people i know pull that off well

and ummm the amazing ability to kill a conversation by telling a horrible joke (as in just not funny)…that counts right? :)

Posted at

today I discovered that I have an uncanny knack for untangling things. like, things that are REALLY badly tangled. Unfortunately, like almost all of my skills (my 1337 h4|<z0r skills included) it's basically useless.

what are YOUR random, useless talents?

(oh, also, if I turn off the lights before I get into bed, I can navigate perfectly in the dark, and can see IN MY MIND where everything is.)

I can roll my belly, like a belly dancer. I can also analyze literature (a useless skill) But, you wanted talents, not skills…I can make people cry by looking at them…I think my most useless talent is probably my level of competencey at Scrabble, like that'll get me anywhere.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I have double-joined thumbs and my fingernails grow extraordinarily fast and long (though I try to keep them human- and male-looking), so I've always called them my "claws."

But I don't use them as such…haven't since I was a teen.

Posted at

I am very handy with computer programs.
This sometimes leads to people asking me to edit thier photos.

I don't mind helping a bit, sometimes, tho, the person just wants you to keep re-do-ing the picture… and re edit ing the picture and re fine ing the picture.
Then, I have lost 3 hours of quality time.
Some people are always shocked when I inform them that I am not a Charity.
Usually, this makes them more Clear with what they want Done.
As you get older, it isn't that time goes faster, it is just alot of Time is lost doing bullshit.

Posted at

Pshh, you want badass?

I can sing along with every disney song.

Ever.

-W

I can sing theme songe from cartoons that haven't been on the air since 1988. Jem, anyone? David the Gnome? How about Denver the Last Dinosaur?

I love you. I thought I was alone…That is TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! TRULY, TRULY, TRULY. (I also have a knack for themesongs…(and Disney)…I hadn't thought about that in years. I always break into Jem and Starblazers…for no reason.)

Posted at

I can talk in a really deep voice, can go into a candlestick and bend over so my knees are touching the ground, and I have actually licked my elbow (or at least come VERY close) a few times.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Besides the fact that I just found out I could draw better in Paint than on regular paper, I have no real 'Random Talent'.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I can do a few weird things…

1. Whistle, and hum at the same time.(It DOES make a weird U.F.O-type sound!)
2. Burp at will.
3. Burp the ABCs
4. Burp any word, or sentence.
5. I have the uncanny ability to not have many spelling/grammer problems in my posts.
6. I can put both my feet behind my head.
7. I can sit "Indian-style" upside-down.(Not have both of my feet under my legs, but on top of them)(Unless you're double-jointed in your legs, don't even try)
8. I dunno.
9. Still can't think of anything.
10. I got nothin'.

Posted at

Using nothing but my tongue, I can imitate the sound of a drumset being played. I can do that, combined with humming, to create musical numbers.

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

I have brief flashes where I can see the future.

Not anything super important, mind you, just ordinary life events. When it happens, I can either leave things alone and watch them unfold, or take acts to change them.
No, I can't do it when I want to, which makes it more of a curiosity than than a useful skill.

The very interesting part of this is if I take action to change things, then what I saw never happened…which isn't really possible, since I saw it happen.
…unless of course, both events DID happen.

It makes a person feel quite peculiar about the shape of reality.

Same here.

I tried changing the future, but it always plays out to how I visioned it. But it is possible, I've done it before.

OMG that makes 3 of us, pretty creepy stuff ain't it? Once i told a friend whats gonna happen, sure enough 5 minutes later it did happen, he was so freaked out, then started asking if i could do that with lottery numbers

Ok I don't feel so strange now.
I just dream stuff that will happen sometimes. Once, at lunch, I slammed my hands down on the table, got up, and left the room because of it. Another time I knew the directions to Schlitterbaun and which house along the way would have a yard full of plastic pink flamingos. o_o My predictions are all useless XD

I can make a haiku that doesnt make sense. (was challenged to do so once)

I can "see" with my eyes closed sometimes, like Kisten Gudsnuk mentioned (her mentioning that makes me feel a bit better about being able to do it, I was thinking it was in my head…and it could still be XD )

I can be completely asleep and hold conversations with people, then when I awake my speech is slurred and I'm groggy with little to no memory of the conversation.

I still think I'm a bit strange.

Posted at

I can move each eyebrow up and down independantly. Really fast. Like that one scene in me, myself, and irene. Quite useful for the real world.

I don't know how to blow my nose. (which I was told made me extremely talented)

I can do that one weird thing where I move my upper lip one direction and move my lower lip the opposite direction. Isn't that genetic?

I can make my voice really really high pitched. La.

Every time I make macaroni and cheese, I burn it. Maybe I should add water next time.

I'm so talented.

thehothead
thehothead
Posted at

I can instantly create the perfect comeback to any insult aimed at a person other then me.
I can put my foot behind my head and do the crabwalk.
I can't snap my feet or whistle (not a talent but it's noteable)
I can connect most statements to something disturbing.
I have the incredible ability to independently come up with Ideas that already exist. (Literally, I thought up YouTube the night before I discovered it existed.)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I can do anything with my tongue. I can turn it upside-down both ways, make the clover-thing, curl it into a circle, you name it, I can probably do it.

snark
snark
Posted at

I have an uncanny ability to pick out characters who are gonna die in TV series and movies. Shows that I have successfully predicted deaths of characters include Heroes and The Matrix (first one).

This is just a wild stab, but I reckon Nymphodora Tonks from Harry Potter is gonna be among those to bite the bullet in the last book, which sucks since she's far and away my favourite character in the series >_<

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I can do anything with my tongue. I can turn it upside-down both ways, make the clover-thing, curl it into a circle, you name it, I can probably do it.

Continent of Southern America. Try that.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Continent of Southern America. Try that.

Woah… I did it!!! Oh, crap, I can't move my toungue! It is stuck like this forever!!! I'll never talk like a normal Elder God ever again!!!

Oh yeah, I have others…

Posted at

I can be completely asleep and hold conversations with people, then when I awake my speech is slurred and I'm groggy with little to no memory of the conversation.

I still think I'm a bit strange.

Don't worry you're not alone with this talent, almost everyone in my immediate family does this. There have been phone conversations with my mother that she can never remember.
I only know of one time that I've talked in my sleep. I all of a sudden woke up and there was a person in front of me, who thought I was awake.

Another thing, I can do all different kinds of whistles, even the hum and whistle thing. So far I've counted 5 different types of whistles that I can do, three of them were different finger whistles. can even moderate how loud they are when I want to.

Posted at

I eat emos. :/ That's my random talent.

Posted at

This was something I practiced to do…

I can double-knot cherry stems with my tongue in under 30 seconds…

Why yes, I AM cool.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Talents hm? Not much that is considered special. Well, I can:

Read an article upside down.
Speak 6 languages.
Draw with the paper tilted at 90 degree. Actually, I always draw my comics tilted between 45 to 90 degrees. I never write or draw with the paper put upright.
Soft whistle (1 tone only) with my throat.

thehothead
thehothead
Posted at

This was something I practiced to do…

I can double-knot cherry stems with my tongue in under 30 seconds…

Why yes, I AM cool.
… DOUBLE-KNOT?!?!?!? I have a new feat to attempt.

soonmme
soonmme
Posted at

I Can wright very realistic stories…
I've had a friend ask me if that was a news report I had sitting word =D
I can draw very badly, but, when I edit my drawing's on the computer, they can end up rather mediocre… I can sing just about any queen song from memory(even though my singing voice really sucks) I can do a good Hippie/surfer/rocker impersonation, I can also use really big words when I feel like it…
But those are all pretty useless DX.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

I can stretch my skin on my face way out, usually good for a freak out the first time someone sees it

Triss
Triss
Posted at

I can understand maths. Really well. And I can teach myself physics. Um, yeah.

Also, I can make tiny paper cranes with my eyes closed. I made 1k of them once with 2 friends as a gift.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.