Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
G Xon
G Xon
Posted at

Okay, this was just a little something that i thoght up because I thought it would be fun. Take the person above you and say that you hurt them in some way, then say why.

Example:

humanone says: (insert a form of harm and a reason here).

humantwo says: I stab you because your username is humanone.

Everyone got it? Good. Then start with me and let the blood fest begin… NOW!

Posted at

I'll hit G Xon with a baseball bat 'cause he's confusing me with his avatar…

Posted at

I'll hit Merrywhite Jenkins with a cricket bat because I don't know a thing about cricket (I'm more of a soccer person).

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I'll blow Merrywhite Jenkins with a bazzooka because it took me 3 tries to pronunce his/her name.

G Xon
G Xon
Posted at

I explode cool guy because… CRAP! He's allready exploded.

Posted at

I'll blow Merrywhite Jenkins with a bazzooka because it took me 3 tries to pronunce his/her name.

Just stick with Peter, for your own sake, really.

I'll cut G Xon in half with a Stop sign because I just watched Madness Apotheosis again. Again. Again.

Posted at

I'll kick a football at freakenburger's head because we invented it and it's called football.
I dislike this "soccer" thing too, the game is called football. I just used the word so the DD users from the US would know what I was talking about.

I'll use a taser in Merrywhite Jenkins because he/she scolded me for using "soccer" instead of "football"

Posted at

I'll kick a football at freakenburger's head because we invented it and it's called football.
I dislike this "soccer" thing too, the game is called football. I just used the word so the DD users from the US would know what I was talking about.

I'll use a taser in Merrywhite Jenkins because he/she scolded me for using "soccer" instead of "football"

In? That sounds…incredibly painful.

I'll unleash Cthulhu on freakenburger for putting a very disturbing image in my delicate and impressionable teenage mind. @_@

Posted at

In? That sounds…incredibly painful.

I'll unleash Cthulhu on freakenburger for putting a very disturbing image in my delicate and impressionable teenage mind. @_@
IN, that's right.

I'll hit Merrywhite Jenkins with an encyclopedia because he/she can't stand disturbing images.

Posted at

I'll hax ED-209 to chaingun freakenburger into the ground for no particular reason.
Merrywhite Jenkins is also male. Fufufu.

Posted at

I'll stab Merrywhite Jenkins with a fork because I'm stressed.

G Xon
G Xon
Posted at

I knock freakengurger's and Merrywhite Jenkins' heads together for getting into such a big fight over soccer and football.

Posted at

I'll hit Merrywhite Jenkins with a shovel because he kicked G Xon's ass without inviting me.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I'll smack Merrywhite Jenkins because my friend Angel won't SHUT UP!!!

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

I'll crack open cool guys cranium with a silencer pistol for harrasing my friends and family sexually.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I'll use my friend Angel's GIANT head to break down zgenstru's house for saying that.

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

I shoot cool guy in the bladder with an AK-47 for not telling me of his friend angel.

(Do you mean angel_of_Darkness or someone else?)

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

(No angel is name here in Puerto Rico)

I'll use the reversing mirror(xiolin showdown) on zgenstru for confusing my friend for a DD user.

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

I use the Makankosappo on cool guy for making an pbscured xaoilin showdown refrence.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I use the Fist of Tebigong on zgenstru for making fun of me and xiolin showdown

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

I burn cool guy with fire for mentioning xiaolin showdown.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.