Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Oh, God…we can only pick three things? Damn…

Okay let's see…

3). Avril Lavegne. I say this because A) I really don't care for pop music in the first place, and B). I spent a semester in college with a roomate who had an unhealthy obsession with her *shudders*. She doesn't write her own music, plus I know she's dealt with more than one lawsuit for stealing lyrics.

2). Glenn Beck. A posterchild for eugenics if there ever was one. Everytime I see his image on T.V., a few of my brain cells commit suicide and I have a small seizure. I think this man alone has brought the average I.Q. of the United States down by about 5 points. And the fact that this raving lunatic actually has a fanbase shows just how much our country's population has completely lost touch with reality.

1). Emo Kids. Not to be confused with Goth kids; there's a difference, last I checked. I've never understood how such a clique could possibly appeal to anyone. And from what I've observed, most of these kids come from white upper-middle-class families, and a lot of the problems they THINK they have are pretty minor compared to the shit the rest of us have to deal with. Yeah, junior high sucks for everybody. You're NOT special. And I don't think you should have the right to bitch about your problems unless your willing to get off your ass and do something about it yourself. Life sucks now, and it's going to continue to suck LONG after you're grown up and out of school, so shut up and get used to it!

I'm sorry…I'm normally a very tolerant person, but most emo-kids just REALLY piss me off…

And I'm only going in to that room if I can bring a shotgun and a crowbar.

same
same
Posted at

I'm sorry…I'm normally a very tolerant person, but most emo-kids just REALLY piss me off…

And I'm only going in to that room if I can bring a shotgun and a crowbar.

There there. Youre not alone. Also you dont have to go into the room. The stuff does. And gets locked away forever :D

warefish
warefish
Posted at

3) Mainstream shit: All that over produced plastic crap you hear on the radio. Or those repetitive Hollywood films (THEY'RE ALL THE F@#%ING SAME!!!). Yes I like indie stuff allot.

2) Baz Luhrmann: He can't direct a decent film. Well… maybe he can direct… It's just his editing that's atrocious. I'm ashamed to call him an Australian.

1)The Twilight effect:

Posted at

in White Collar the detective has a convict solve crimes with him.
in Monk the detective has severe OCD.
in NCIS the crimes are Navy related.

Don't be dissing Monk! He's the bomb!

You can go ahead with White Collar, it wasn't as amazing as they said and the two episodes that were were only partially really good. USA really overadvertised it.

I like NCIS. I actually "Gibbs" people in public! (a "Gibbs" is a slap in the head or at least what I call it when Agent Gibbs does it)

To anyone who wants rid of Twilight worshipers: wait till the 2012 worshipers go all crazy. We'll be rid of one vampire infestation but not the alien and the end infestation. In other words, there will always be something that sucks in our world. So let's just go along with the annoyances. :)

Posted at

in White Collar the detective has a convict solve crimes with him.
in Monk the detective has severe OCD.
in NCIS the crimes are Navy related.

Don't be dissing Monk! He's the bomb!

Yeah, if I had to pick one to watch on that list it'd be Monk, I don't mind it but it fits the list!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

3. People bitching about trivial things.
2. People bitching about trivial things.
1. People bitching about trivial things.

Posted at

But if we don't bitch about trivial stuff we'll have to focus on real issues. Real issues are scary.

Posted at

3. Uwe Boll
2. Big brother
1. People who repeat the same joke multiple times in different voices as if it makes it funnier.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.