Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
same
same
Posted at

So basically for all of those who havent seen or heard about room 101(the tv show not the reference in nineteen eighty nine by George Orwell but bassed on it) its a show where celebrities come on and give 3 things they hate and the host puts it into room 101 if they still want it to go in at the end of their rant.

So basically list 3 things you would want to disappear into room 101 and why.

3. Random quotes. E.g The cake is a lie. Especially from people who dont know what its referencing. I spent a good amout of time playing through portal. Only after completeing portal should you have the right to quote it.

2.People who scream overexageratedly about stupid things like seeing theyre friends after about a week of not seeing them. Example "Oh my GOD!! I havent seen you in like… FOREVER!"

1. Stupid ring tones like achmed the dead terrorist. They arent funny to anyone that doesnt have the cranial workings of a pre pubescent school kid. … lol. Pube.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

3. Video games with silent protagonists. It's boring and a bullseye sign for lazy writing. You can relate to the character without having to pretend to be the character.

2. Eurotrash bashing america. Just shut already, we know we have 'huge' problems among others, but god damn

1. Loli manga. It's creepy, creepy shit and i saw one the other day at barnes and nobles. Kids are not sexy, they're gross little booger farms and the last thing on their mind should be what some middle aged man is drawing them doing.

Lol. boogers.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

1. Hoodies.
I could tollerate them if there were substantially LESS of them.

2. Faux-hawks.
Or any hair style where the sides are short and the top is longer, resulting in some sort of point on the top or to the front of the head. That is only cool in Elvis style pompadours or on Tintin!

3. Muffins.
The over-gown cupcake style ones. They're like the disappointing obese bastard lovechild of an illicit, sordid gangbang between a crappy cake, a bunch of slimy fruit and a loaf of bread after sniffing up way too much plain flour (if ya know what I mean ;))
I like my "muffins" round, flat on the ends, and toasted! Not all thick, heavy, cakey and tasteless with a squidgy miscellaneous "fruit" surprise lurking somewhere inside.

Posted at

1. Beatles fans. They were a mediocer band with a handfull of good songs, not "the gratest band ever." The Beatles also sort of stole The Who's thunder in my opinion, The Who should have been the face of the british envasion.

2. Gangsta' wanabees. They were funny to make fun for a while, but now thet're just getting annoying.

3. Mountain Dew. It tastes like a combination of horse piss and battery acid, has more caffine than people should ever be exposed to, and yet EVERYONE seems to love it.

And how dare you attack muffins Ozone, they are delicious!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Fine, you eat 'em all.

ALL of them. Everywhere. ( ^______^ )

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

3. Internet attention whores. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. dA is NOT Myspace, yeesh. :|

2. Ugly bras. They seem to be the only ones that come in my size. :< But if they're all gone, then the cute ones can get more attention!

1. Bad Auto-Tune. I actually love Auto-tune'd songs, IF they're done well. There's too many bad Tuners in the world, it makes me sad.

(heh, it was hard just picking three, but there's them for the moment.)

@Shirkersama: I totally agree with #3. Mountain Dew is crap. >:O

Oh, and they should bring back the classic Coke, the kind that actually tasted good. Not this new stuff. Icky.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Let me think about this…

1. Vanilla ice cream with Oreos.

2. Video games. All of them.

3. Attractive women without clothing.

Now, we have to go into the room to face these things we hate at the end, correct?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

And how dare you attack the band that made this song. Whore.

Anyway, let's see…

3) Informercials/Teleshopping that replaces good programs in the night. :( What if I wanna see a good TV show at 4am? It's not gonna happen! Grrr

2) Let's say….94% of my school. And by that I mean chavs. God they're so hateable.

1) OH MY GOD HAVE YOU EVER READ A SEANBABY ARTICLE ON CRACKED?
He is such a tool, and the comments are the same everytime.
So let's say his articles, website, computer, and his knowledge of how to operate a computer. That should do it.

I'm such a hateful person, yet ask me to think of 3 things I hate and I can hardly do it…

elektro
elektro
Posted at

-Pop music, especially that autotuned shit.

-Video game/Manga inspired comics. Very few are readable, and almost all of them are identically bad.

-Reality TV shows. They are the "Variety Hours" of this generation, and I fucking hate them with every fiber of my being.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

1. The policeman who took away my passport and wallet.
2. That restraining order
3. The 2000 miles between me and he-I LOVE YOU SARAH PLEASE COME BACK.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

1. Pretty I'm-oh-so-pretty vampires series.

2. Young women going out in slippers and pajama pants. Nothing says jobless princess who hasn't bathed in anything but perfume for the last five days like pink plaid PJs.

3. Online game crybabies.

Posted at

Fine, you eat 'em all.

ALL of them. Everywhere. ( ^______^ )

I will sure as hell try.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

(the tv show not the reference in nineteen eighty nine by George Orwell but bassed on it)

nineteen eighty-FOUR !!!

im surprised i caught that before Kyupol

Posted at

2. Faux-hawks.
Or any hair style where the sides are short and the top is longer, resulting in some sort of point on the top or to the front of the head. That is only cool in Elvis style pompadours or on Tintin!
my hair has Ozone's approval! YEESSSS!!! But I hate faux-hawks too, well no… I hate the people who have faux-hawks.

Now let's see here…

3. Diets. Diets are stupid, you just have to exercise and not eat fatty foods to get at a good size. Not diets. And Glamour magazines for that matter.

2. Mainstream Music. God I hate it. Just everything they play on mainstream radio.

1. American Crime Shows. They're all exactly the same. Everyone is beautiful, it's unrealistic, the good guys always win, it's so predictable, and eveything is perfect. They're all exactly the same except for maybe one little "difference", for example:
in Without a Trace people are missing, not always murdered.
in Cold Case the crimes happened in the past.
in Castle the detective has an author follow her around.
in Bones the main character are anthropologists
in Lie to Me the main character can always know when someone is lying.
in White Collar the detective has a convict solve crimes with him.
in Monk the detective has severe OCD.
in NCIS the crimes are Navy related.
in The Mentalist the main character has great skills of observation.
etc.
but really, all those shows are exactly the same.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

1, Self-centred people
Me too. They're too interested in themselves to properly see just how great I am!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Room lol (lol stands for "laughing out loud" if you didn't know that means)

Posted at

1. Vera Bradley and her ugly granny bags that plague my high school. They're hideous and I really don't give a flying friggle about the new pattern your mom just bought you, it probably looks just like your last one.

2. Skype. Yeah, it was fun for like three days. Now the frequency of drama has increased in my life because my friends get bored with each other after 15 minutes of being online and decide that it's perfectly acceptable to start talking about people. People aren't meant to be around each other 24/7, especially not teenagers.

3. The girls in my class who blame their academic failures on the teachers. Last I checked she did teach that, honey, you're just a dumbshit. Way to go.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

3. Video games with silent protagonists. It's boring and a bullseye sign for lazy writing. You can relate to the character without having to pretend to be the character.
Yes I am hating it very much as I play Dragon Age currently. Before Dragon Age, I thought it was only a Japanese problem.

I never visualize myself to be the main character; I always roleplay. So I have no idea what theory the RPG makers are ascribing to. It's called a role-playing game for a reason!

Posted at

Yes I am hating it very much as I play Dragon Age currently. Before Dragon Age, I thought it was only a Japanese problem.

I never visualize myself to be the main character; I always roleplay. So I have no idea what theory the RPG makers are ascribing to. It's called a role-playing game for a reason!

Yeah, I don't full out hate it but I'd much rather hear my character talk. Like it's just weird when someone's talking to you but you never respond. It's plain rude!

Posted at

Maybe the character is mute. I mean, with as many games as are out there it only makes sense that some of them are going to have disabilities like that.

same
same
Posted at

(the tv show not the reference in nineteen eighty nine by George Orwell but bassed on it)

nineteen eighty-FOUR !!!

im surprised i caught that before Kyupol

Shhhhhh! About 50% of my posts were made when i was knackered.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Let's see…

1.) Twihards. Need I say more? :p

2.) Music and fashion of this century.

3.) Rude and disrespectful people.

Posted at

Maybe the character is mute. I mean, with as many games as are out there it only makes sense that some of them are going to have disabilities like that.

yeah. the silent thing doesn't bother me… I guess because I'm deaf, and I do tend to act like the protagonist in a similar manner in real life. Where I just silently listen to whatever others want to tell me using my hearing aids or whatever. And once I'm sure they're done telling me everything I then mentally pick what I think is an apporate answer to them, and I finally respond, using sign or whatever.

I'm currently playing though dragon age, and I have to say I love the game so much… even if certain parts of it is rather disturbing. :)

But yes, I can see how others would find that annoying… especially since how too many rpgs has the silent protagonist to the point where it's an overused cliche.

Although…. I don't think the protagonist is entirely mute… at least not in the world of dragon age. I think the game creators couldn't just come up with a way to formulate a dozen voice actors for the main character like they did the rest.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.