Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

I'm Toadman, and I'm one of the few not asking for fanart: I want to see Albert Einstien and Bob Sagget dressed as the Blues Brothers. Not too hard, right?

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Dude! Alsn here wants to join your par-tay and get down with the presents!
Comic is here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Fated_Feather/
Present wanted is: Art history-thieving pirates with a Christmas twist. Ho ho ho.
Oh, and world peace.

barbwired
barbwired
Posted at

sweet!!! i'm in!
i'm barbwired! anddddddddddd i want…

any cutesy christmas scene- nothing to complex <333

Knuckles
Knuckles
Posted at

Sounds like fun! I'll sign up :)
What is there to request?
What do you want? Your main character riding a Harley Davidson Electroglide down the mean streets of Reno handing out christmas presents?

Well, whoever gets to do fanart for me, I will let them decide which character(s) they want to draw and how they want to draw them. The sky's the limit! It doesn't matter to me, and the main thing is that they have fun. That is the whole point of this, after all.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

What do you want? Your main character riding a Harley Davidson Electroglide down the mean streets of Reno handing out christmas presents?

Well, whoever gets to do fanart for me, I will let them decide which character(s) they want to draw and how they want to draw them. The sky's the limit! It doesn't matter to me, and the main thing is that they have fun. That is the whole point of this, after all.

So you're requesting fanart, then? You don't have to request fanart; it's just that a lot of people are. The request is more for what you want them to draw. If, like you said, it doesn't really matter to you, than I can just stick "fanart" or "none requested" as your present.

Knuckles
Knuckles
Posted at

So you're requesting fanart, then? You don't have to request fanart; it's just that a lot of people are. The request is more for what you want them to draw. If, like you said, it doesn't really matter to you, than I can just stick "fanart" or "none requested" as your present.

I thought that was the point of Secret Santa was to draw fanart for a random person? o.O

But yeah, I don't have a preference. I rather give the artist the freedom to draw what they want (relative to the comic, of course) and not tell them what to draw.

Posted at

Bah, I really want to sticky this, but if I do that, it will make it so Mazoo can't edit the first post any more.

I'll just re-mention it in the newspost.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'm in. Fanart I guess. The link's in my sig and my name is ShinGen.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Im in,I would like a pic of aliens probing santa in their operating room.

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

Drazi: A picture of Steve and bobby from life and death.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Shhhhhhhhhhh !!!! shut up evrybuddy its a secret !!!!!!
i wanna be part of the Xmass Extravaganza !!!!!!
my request is simple – - - S M U R F s , they just dont get enuf luv these days !!!

Daemon
Daemon
Posted at

Oh cool! XDDD I'd like to take part and be on the Deadpan whatever commity.

Request: Uh, just give me some fanart and put a cat somewhere in it…a…tabby cat…with horns.

http://www.drunkduck.com/hellscream/

_CJR_
_CJR_
Posted at

oooooo! I wanna be a part of the popular crowd so I'm in!

Hmm…as for a request…I want…A Picture of Smurfs riding My Little Ponies into Epic battle against Captain Crunch and his forces of tyranny! Sounds easy enough.

CORY
CORY
Posted at

I'm down with this. I'll definitely commend my services to someone, and I could get something for, maybe, Cops and Robbers (since it was my most popular comic). It doesn't matter what it is. Comic, art, either or. Something abstract is always good. Hell, make it a crossover! I don't care! Have fun with it.

PQ me whenever I'm assigned. Looking forward to it.

Nintendude
Nintendude
Posted at

I'll join if it's possible, what do we do?
I've heard about people drawing stuff, and not sure what that's about?

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I'm Radec, and I want to see…
Jon (one of my characters) going on a rampage with a Bozar heavy-caliber rifle against a horde of undead telemarketers.

Posted at

Man, some of these requests are making me nervous!

But, I'll throw my hat into the ring anyway.

What I'd like to see is a one-page comic of your characters (as in those belonging to the person drawing my present) going to a fan-convention. I don't have a particular convention in mind (it can be from any aspect of media fandom: sci-fi, anime, comic books, etc.), so you can pick one out of your own experience, if you so desire.

I would also like to be able to post this present as a filler in my comic here, if that's not too much trouble. ^-^

And I will now sit in the corner and pray that I don't have to draw anything too difficult. :P

Sawmill
Sawmill
Posted at

I would like a picture of my main characters from Hrunting House eating Christmas pudding.

Posted at

um… anything's good really… especially if anything's a picture of a big fat lesser red panda in a stocking … eating candy.

– mechanical_lullaby

and if anyone drops out I'll draw more too. Deadpan!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.