Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Vixus
Vixus
Posted at

Fun! It'll encourage me to do some drawing as well.

Draw a cool pad for me and stick me in it, if you like. (Heck, stick yourself in it if you want) Make it as implausible as you like but don't forget a bathroom!
Description of me: 18, dark hair short on top and sides and long in the back, glasses, long black overcoat, jeans.
If you're gonna give me a pet, make it a cat or a dragon. Or a pig. B)

This doesn't have to be a comic, am I right? Just a nice drawing?

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

The requesting will be closed at midnight tonight. Tomorrow I will be picking artist names out of a hat to see who gets assigned to who. Either Dynamic or I will be PQ'ing you guys with the rest of the details.

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

The requesting will be closed at midnight tonight. Tomorrow I will be picking artist names out of a hat to see who gets assigned to who. Either Dynamic or I will be PQ'ing you guys with the rest of the details.

Sounds good! I'm really looking forward to what I have to draw and what my fancomic will look like… Oh yes, my Christmas tree is going to contain many pleasant surprises under it this year…

But anyways, thanks for putting me on the list Mazoo! Thanks for giving me a chance to participate!

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

But anyways, thanks for putting me on the list Mazoo! Thanks for giving me a chance to participate!

Well why wouldn't I? You were well inside the deadline for requests…

Glad to hear you're so excited about it, though! That's the kind of enthusiasm we need!

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

I don't know if I can change this, but I post it just in case:
-I want Santa in a fight, it can be a physical fight or an argument, and santa can be in casual clothes too. It might or might not have a happy ending :-D
DWC

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Now that we have names assigned and all, how do we get about this? Is there a deadline on when the art should be finished? (before christmas of course) Do we send them directly to the secret santa or to the DWC?

herio
herio
Posted at

i gess i'll do it two

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Now that we have names assigned and all, how do we get about this? Is there a deadline on when the art should be finished? (before christmas of course) Do we send them directly to the secret santa or to the DWC?

There is a thread called Secret Santa Presents! in this same forum. You may have to scroll down the page a bit.

i gess i'll do it two

Sorry, but sign-ups are closed. It says so right in the beginning of this thread. You'll have to wait for next year.

Nyx
Nyx
Posted at

I would like a picture of Chuck Norris and Mr T in a battle of DDR. I want fireworks in the background. And some kind of Christmas theme in it.

Oh shit.
I SO want to do his.

if you don't get assigned his, do one anyway and he can get an extra bonus gift.

So…. are we allowed do this? (Maybe after the assigned Santa puts theirs up?) Along with the one given to me, I'm seriously tempted to do one of the other requests as well…

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

I would like a picture of Chuck Norris and Mr T in a battle of DDR. I want fireworks in the background. And some kind of Christmas theme in it.

Oh shit.
I SO want to do his.

if you don't get assigned his, do one anyway and he can get an extra bonus gift.

So…. are we allowed do this? (Maybe after the assigned Santa puts theirs up?) Along with the one given to me, I'm seriously tempted to do one of the other requests as well…

as far as I know, there's no harm or foul in doing an extra page on your own to give to someone, just don't expect anything in return or let it take away from who you were assigned.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

Will you be sending out DWCs soon. I really won't have time other than tonight to work on anything so I need to get it asap.

I haven't yet gotten a hold of mazoo, but I'm working on the list. I don't know if she's already done anything though…

Wrenmisty
Wrenmisty
Posted at

I know I still haven't gotten mine… lol.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

I know I still haven't gotten mine… lol.

Wrenmisty, we hope you like our Christmas present. We don't have a tablet, so it was a little bit difficult to shade. This was drawn by Amar aka Derrick and illustrated by me, Nam aka Takeshi. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone enjoys their presents!

that's from the other forum. you know, the one where gifts were supposed to have been posted? the Secret Santa Presents forum? Why should you complain about not recieving a gift when you didn't post yours there? Maybe you should read the rules and check out what people have posted.

For the record, because you didn't post yours, I almost gave you the boot, but mazoo said you sent yours directly to your santa on time, so she's saving you there.

And that's about as non-bitchy as I can make that because I have been getting a few emails from people saying they never got anything from their santa or the DWC and they deserve something eventhough they didn't give one, and I'm getting tired of directing a few people to their gifts because they missed them.

Anyone else, I highly reccomend that if you gave something, go through the Secret Santa Presents forum again and look for yours. I can almost garuntee that if you indeed came through your end of the bargain, you got one.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.