Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Being a fat arse.

Being an arse.

Wanting to put my dick in an arse.

Squirting shit out of my arse.

And being an arse.

Sadly there are no arse drugs for me to add there or else I would get to say arse again or something like that.

But yeah. I'm a real jerk when I want to be and I think it's going to get me killed one day.

You really sound like a guy I know. But he tends to be more of a dick than an arse. Same difference, more or less.
Are you calling me an arse?

Screw you!

…arse.

of course I am joking but anyway, the difference between me and other arses is that I recognize all my arsedness.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

So you might say that you are an enlightened arse.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

eating way too many calories. That and not drinking enough eater.

This was my case until I ended up with Diabetes type 2…

For me, it's laziness and procrastination. T_T

Posted at

I have a crippling addiction to spooning.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

I drink too much coffee. Starbucks iced coffees with soy to be exact. They are wonderful. ;_;

I also have a tendency to obsess about my weight. I'm 5'7 and weight 128 lbs… I consciously know I'm a healthy weight, but I've grown 3 inches since high school and thus look different and weigh more than before and it bothers me so much. I'm starting to get over it, but the vast majority of the girls I go to school with are smaller than me and many of them are anorexic so I feel like a freaking giant. @_@

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.